Phantis Forums

Giovanni leaving OSFP the summer

aiolosply

brazil has the best league in the world, im suprised he didnt make this move years ago, i mean, his career has gone pretty down since he joined. he should join Santos this year, before he needs a walking stick to kick the ball for him.

can i have a hit of that???

brazil the best in the world??? why those teams dont even win the Copa libertadores... far from it come on now.

how easy all of you forget.when giovanni came to osfp it was one of the bigest transfers ever made to greece.after playing for santos and barca he came to greece like a megastar.if anybody says otherwise you are just in denial get checked by a doctor.the moves and the goals he scored so far made our miserable football look a little bit better(goal against iraklis from the center of the stadium,first goal against pao 2 years ago.ribo-giovva little passing game against paok this year,the 3 goal against aigaleo).this are just a few of the many things we have to be gratefull we were able to see by one of the greatests players to play in greece.he had some bad moments but still writing all this bullshit about him is just wrong.giovani giovani gia panta sto limani :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

There is still an opportunity for GIO to stay.Louvaris is meeting his manager this morning and we are waiting for the outcome of this...

GIO para siempre!!!

BUT dear friends, a player who respects himself and others around him would not act as a child(!!!) just because he doesn't play in a few matches.I believe that if he hadn't reacted after being substituted, or if he hadn't visited his "dentist" 2 days before a macth, he would have had palyed more than half the games this season.

GIO we won't forget, but you cannot stay anymore.

---

I was wondering why he didn't take a course for becoming a trainer or something like that.Since the wages in Brazil are so low, he should have tried to stick around in another post

ela sto pappou otan sou ekleine to spiti o giova me ta golakia tou kai o monos tropos na ton stamatisei i omada sou itan me foul kai me mpouketa itan kafeneio tote.get a life and then pick a team instead of being stupid little rabbit............... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Gio MUST REMAIN at OLympiakos!

He is, with Rivaldo, the best and skillfull player of the champioship

Non capite una mazza, andatevi a ricedere il suo ultimo gol......

me Rivaldo kai Giovanni 8a mas kanete tsimpoukia sto limani!!!

Gio MUST REMAIN at OLympiakos!

He is, with Rivaldo, the best and skillfull player of the champioship

Non capite una mazza, andatevi a ricedere il suo ultimo gol......

me Rivaldo kai Giovanni 8a mas kanete tsimpoukia sto limani!!!

The best walker of the championship he should be in the olympics for walking!!! I hope he stays so we could win another chanpionship next year too...

I read the title for the Olympiakos forum in the list:

Forum for Olympiakos fans to discuss team news, rumors, games, etc

Do you read? PAO fans??

This a place for Olympiakos fans

Why do you have to come every time just to bother, don't you have your own forum???

I wrote it here, I could as well write it in any thread of this forum

I read the title for the Olympiakos forum in the list:

Forum for Olympiakos fans to discuss team news, rumors, games, etc

Do you read? PAO fans??

This a place for Olympiakos fans

Why do you have to come every time just to bother, don't you have your own forum???

I wrote it here, I could as well write it in any thread of this forum

same could be said about you and your "gey" friends.....

this forum "phantis" is open to anyone....

so what gives u the right to tell someone not to post purly because there not an oly fan??? get over ur self..... <_<

This is Olympiakos forum

the forum of Champions

Champions?

Giovanni?

Maybe power walking champions :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

maybe he can join Team Lima for Brazils Olympic Walking Team

Posted Image

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

This is Olympiakos forum

the forum of Champions

Title come back to the limani

find your way back home

were all greek, why do u guys act as if ur better then us?? u dnt see me telling u to get the ###### out of the pao forum when ur only intension is to cause trouble??? <<<---------- which i should but i dnt coz i respect the fact that everyone has the right to freedom of speech so leave "bidis" alone....

by the way oly11 ur posts r very imature as of late, r these ur tru colours?? :tdown:

grow up with the 5 year old crap...

This is Olympiakos forum

the forum of Champions

Title come back to the limani

find your way back home

were all greek, why do u guys act as if ur better then us?? u dnt see me telling u to get the ###### out of the pao forum when ur only intension is to cause trouble??? <<<---------- which i should but i dnt coz i respect the fact that everyone has the right to freedom of speech so leave "bidis" alone....

by the way oly11 ur posts r very imature as of late, r these ur tru colours?? :tdown:

grow up with the 5 year old crap...

Guys that is happenning all the time!

A gayro posts at a PAO forum, he is told bla bla bla by the PAO members..

A PAO posting here at OSFP forum, he is told bla bla bla by OSFP members...

We need to understand as Holywood said that the forums are open to anyone and free to say what you like!!

And afterall if we don't take the mickey out of the other fans what will we do??That is the fun about football, once my team wins I go mock my fellow PAO,AEK fan.On the oposite situation I get laughed upon...so what?

football is fun guys, enjoy it

I suggest working on your photoshop skills (right after you finish with your grade school curriculum) You'll have my respect. :rolleyes:

No, it's not exactly a "free" forum, it's actually moderated if you havn't noticed. Unfortunalty for us Gavroi, when foreigners such as the vazelia CONTINUOUSLY troll and turn our side of the forum upside down, the moderatros look the otherway, as opposed to the PAO,AEK forums where there is some form of order or rather a barrier of defense against "users" such as yourself that like to create tension and offer no productivity whatsoever to the site in general.

No, it's not exactly a  "free" forum, it's actually moderated if you havn't noticed.

jst coz its a moderated forum doesnt mean its not a free forum u jack ass... and you do have a great mod in TML... (by the way ask him who help him become a mod)

Unfortunalty for us Gavroi, when foreigners such as the vazelia CONTINUOUSLY troll and turn our side of the forum upside down

i suppose you guys r all clean ;) wake up!!!! oly11, u, dragon fly and others always come to the pao forum to create trouble with your cheap shots!!

do we complain??? NO (well i dnt) so grow up because we all know what ur all about u mental midget so dnt act as if ur better then us....

the moderatros look the otherway, as opposed to the PAO,AEK forums where there is some form of order or rather a barrier of defense against "users"

once again u have TML running this side of things (thanks to my help)

such as yourself that like to create tension and offer no productivity whatsoever to the site in general.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and u dnt provoke people with ur personal attacks?? let me ask you something; how much is your warning levels???

atleast i admit that i do provoke people but ey thats who i am and im not gonna sit here and act all high n mighty like you :whistle:

4 words for you

GET OVER YOUR SELF!!!

Finally the anouncement from contra.gr i have been waiting for...Giovanni will be leaving us at the end of this season :tup:

Giovanni thank you for all the great moments you have given us BUT the last couple of years u have been dragging yourself on the park and its been very frustrating :whistle:

Its time for us to buy two quality strikers :nw: :nw:

ok, now it is for sure that he wont be there next year anymore. time to get somebody new for his place.

feels kind of weird though to know that he will leave.

thank you giovanni for everything. was a nice time having you at osfp. :nw: :nw: :nw:

• 3 weeks later...

The Brazil media gave quite an attention to the retur of Gio to Santos

he was presented yesterday and it is niot known yet if hewill be registered to the final tage of the Libertadores

Akso there are runours aboutthe shirt No. 10 that has no

Archived