Phantis Forums

World Class

Spears

Hollywood I am talking about our roster up to 2 years back. Just for you to know to me Panathinaikos is a team with world class players. Actually the current team is on a down in comparisson to 2-3 years ago, but if you check the uefa standings you will see Panathinaikos up there in the 15 best teams in the world.

for instance in this years chapions league we were put in the draw in the 2nd leg of out of the four legs based on the team's dynamic in the european cups.

You said that to you world class are players like Maradona. Then my frient you should go to a topic with teams like Milan, Real, Barcelona, Manchester United etc and not Panathinaikos were the entire team's sallary is less than what one player makes in one of the big teams. And as for Rivaldo he used to be world class but isn't any more if you want current standings.

For Munch check it up you have internet access

for Olisadebe he was voted as the fifth best player in the world the year Poland made it to the world cup.

once again its about players within the current squad, why do u think spears mentioned pap, gonzo, basinas as being world class not nikopolidis, karagounis, lybe, fysas ect who r our past....

and once again about the players not the team

s%$#! if u re read what u wrote and read what ur argument is about then u would realise what an idiot u have been coz uve turned this argument up side down, u went away from the Discussion about pao players in the current squad being world class and turned it into:

Pao the club its self

Greek players its self

and rosters that go back 2 years

and jst to add insault to u, instead of telling me to re-read the topic title how about u do it first moron...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HEY MAN. YOU WAKE THE F##K UP !!! :angry:

YOU ENTER A TOPIC AND HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

ahhhhh the topic is about;

Does pao have "world class" players inside there current squad..

and u turned it into a circus which i mentioned above...

u look like an idiot stick to hockey :nono:

Archived