Phantis Forums

World Class

Spears

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Pirlo and Nesta are also great, but they are quite young...

Roy Keane? You don't like him? He is by far the best DM in the world!!!

Dida, I am not so sure about. ;)

Keane sucks...Makelele is way better,

Pirlo is simply world class......great at everything he does...:nw:

Dida?! have u seen him play recently? hes by far the most underated keeper in the world......against inter derbies recently he was absolutley perfect and errorless.......

until he got hit by a flare the game stopped...... :angry:

he is a big reason Milan tied PAO's/Ajax's record of most CL games in a season for going without a goal.....

Guest Protathlitis

The only active world class players today are:

1. Maldini

2. Zidane

3. Nedved

4. Cannavaro

5. Sevtchenko

6. Totti

7. Lampard

8. Buffon

9. Ronaldinho

10. Keane

All according to their positions....

lampard is not worldclass IMO, I cant stand that guys technique its so english and akward. Nesta is by far the best defender in the world

you guys are forgetting the world class players of Greece :P

seriosly though I beleive Dellas, Zagorakis, Seitaridis and maybe more :nw:

and another thing; makelele might be a good midfielder but the guy is a monkey. when we played france he tried to break Zagorakis' leg and the other day I saw him step very deliberatley on mehmets scholl's hand. and dont forget what his did to Zikos in the CL semi last year :ph34r:

Guest Protathlitis

please look the term world class up in a dictionary b4 u talk

hollywood, thats the whole point!!

there is no definition in a dictionary!! to give phrases like that meaning it usually relies on general consensus. and seeing as most people dont have anywhere near such a strict definition; its hard to say that

most people dont even think about accomplishments all that much when they say world class. its more about being at the highest class (world class) of footballers at any one time

what about Kapsis? that guy is a champion! could we give him the world class label?

All according to their positions....

lampard is not worldclass IMO, I cant stand that guys technique its so english and akward. Nesta is by far the best defender in the world

Are you joking, how is lampard not world class??? he's gonna win the cl in a team which he is by far the best player (terry close second). Lampard shots from outside the box, and they always always go in, deflection or not. If Lampard isn't world class, then theres been about 20 players ever existed to become world class, which is insane.

(P.S. I do not count Henry as world class, he can score hat-tricks against teams like Norwich and C Palace, but he's a w*nker when he plays better disciplined sides.)

Hollywood I am quite sure you know your soccer staff really well. To me as I said before world class is a player that can play succesfully in every competition. Do you understand ? I really think you have no clue about soccer. I hear some of you talk about the 10 best players that ever played. So only 10 ? THAT IS IT ?????

More than 50 years of soccer and you come up with 10 easy to remember players??????? For christ sake I really think nobody in this forum has an clue of what world calss means and to furether my dissagreement wasn't the freaking question about PAO in the first place, in a PAO forum talking about the players you think are exeptional???? OH DEAR DELUX :blink:

Hollywood I am quite sure you know your soccer staff really well. To me as I said before world class is a player that can play succesfully in every competition. Do you understand ? I really think you have no clue about soccer. I hear some of you talk about the 10 best players that ever played. So only 10 ? THAT IS IT ?????

More than 50 years of soccer and you come up with 10 easy to remember players??????? For christ sake I really think nobody in this forum has an clue of what world calss means and to furether my dissagreement wasn't the freaking question about PAO in the first place, in a PAO forum talking about the players you think are exeptional???? OH DEAR DELUX

Well according to your definition of world class its something you get out of Cereal boxes as lil toys and bonuses!!!!!!!!!!!

There has to be a group of players that stand above everyone else - yes even if its only Maradona and Pele and they are World Class!!!! Everyone else can merely try to dethrone them or join them thats it - So lets just put the LAMOIO as well on the same level as these players since were dishing out World class to everyone!!!!!

Guest Protathlitis

Are you joking, how is lampard not world class??? he's gonna win the cl in a team which he is by far the best player (terry close second). Lampard shots from outside the box, and they always always go in, deflection or not. If Lampard isn't world class, then theres been about 20 players ever existed to become world class, which is insane.

(P.S. I do not count Henry as world class, he can score hat-tricks against teams like Norwich and C Palace, but he's a w*nker when he plays better disciplined sides.)

where does this myth about henry not being able to score against big team come from?

just because he only got to goals at euro before Seitaridis crushed him?

look at his record in CL. A hatrick against Roma away and Inter Milan away. he scores all the time in Cl even when arse lose. He has scored many for france. against man utd, chelsea.

its just crap. Henry is world class

More than 50 years of soccer and you come up with 10 easy to remember players??????? For christ sake I really think nobody in this forum has an clue of what world calss means and to furether my dissagreement wasn't the freaking question about PAO in the first place, in a PAO forum talking about the players you think are exeptional???? OH DEAR DELUX :blink:

i think u have lost it.... :blink:

if pao had "world class" players then we would have won CL and b a big shot team through out europe, n everyone would fear us because we have "world class" players!!! however as u can see we have none of that!!!

WAKE THE F*CK UP

u sir live in another world were all teams fear pao and the greek league is the best damn league ever!!! :LOL:

P.S dnt sit there n tell me i know nothing about football considering u wrote players such as bidis, kostantinou, maric ect r world class..... :nono:

like i said b4 "world class" is a special honor were only a few players get the right to be called it!! well said adonis

where does this myth about henry not being able to score against big team come from?

just because he only got to goals at euro before Seitaridis crushed him?

look at his record in CL. A hatrick against Roma away and Inter Milan away. he scores all the time in Cl even when arse lose. He has scored many for france. against man utd, chelsea.

its just crap. Henry is world class

In all the games he's played in the CL, he's only played two good games, against an Inter milan who had an off day, and Roma who, well, haven't had good form even then. I don't rate him as world class because he's a player that only performs when his team performs. He can score good goals, but world class players is a player who can score against all sorts of teams. When he learns to play against well disciplined sides (Bayern, Greece, Pao) then he will become world class.

HEY MAN. YOU WAKE THE F##K UP !!! :angry:

YOU ENTER A TOPIC AND HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

LOOK MAN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED TO EXPLAIN YOU, I REALIZED IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DAMN STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT IS. YOU SIMPLY HAVE NO CLUE; NOT EVEN FOR THE TOPIC.

THE ONLY THINK I CAN NOW SAY IS REREAD THE FREAKING TOPIC FROM THE START. AFTER THAT YOU MIGHT REALIZE HOW RONG YOU ARE (WHICH I REALLY DOUPT KOLIMENE BOUFE)

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND YOU XENOMANIC OBSSETION OF SOCCER PLAYERS FROM OTHER LEAGUES. I KNOW WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS NOT GOOD IN SOCCER. AND I ALSO KNOW THE CAPABILITIES OF MY TEAM. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IT IS YOURS TO KEEP.

PANATHINAIKOS IS WORLD CLASS, WAS WORLD CALSS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WORLD CLASS NO MATTER IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT. FACE IT.

HEY MAN. YOU WAKE THE F##K UP !!! :angry:

YOU ENTER A TOPIC AND HAVE NO CLUE OF WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

LOOK MAN, NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TRIED TO EXPLAIN YOU, I REALIZED IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW DAMN STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT IS. YOU SIMPLY HAVE NO CLUE; NOT EVEN FOR THE TOPIC.

THE ONLY THINK I CAN NOW SAY IS REREAD THE FREAKING TOPIC FROM THE START. AFTER THAT YOU MIGHT REALIZE HOW RONG YOU ARE (WHICH I REALLY DOUPT KOLIMENE BOUFE)

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND YOU XENOMANIC OBSSETION OF SOCCER PLAYERS FROM OTHER LEAGUES. I KNOW WHO IS GOOD AND WHO IS NOT GOOD IN SOCCER. AND I ALSO KNOW THE CAPABILITIES OF MY TEAM. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IT IS YOURS TO KEEP.

PANATHINAIKOS IS WORLD CLASS, WAS WORLD CALSS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE WORLD CLASS NO MATTER IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT. FACE IT.

ill jst end it here....

you very bias and silly :nono:

how about u wake up and smell th cheese coz u live in a dream land if u think any greek team with in the greek league is world class..... :ph34r:

end of Discussion :nono:

YOU GUYS FIGHT OVER A TITLE THAT IS NOT EVEN OBJECTIVE.

It all has to do with your POINT OF VIEW.

EVEN IF YOU AGREE WHETHER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT POTENTIAL OR ACTUAL ABILITY THERE IS NOT A WAY TO AGREE ON WHO IS THE BEST WITHOUT FIRST AGREEING ON THE RULES OF THE CONTEST.

THIS IS A BIT LIKE THE PELE-MARADONA ARGUMENT.

I thought the topic was about world class pao players, not if pao is world class or not.

I may have got it wrong

But i think almamatter should read the topic's first post again

You bet it is boring topic. But what should you do when someone that is pretty much cluless on the game( ex: and uses world class = top 10 players in the world ) is answering to your opinion as if you asked him or as if he is trying to give you a defenition on a frese "world class" when the topic is about something different. It is quite annoying having someone get to you like he does when he is such a morron. Do you think I enjoy having to write back to him on every m*****a that he says ?

You bet it is boring topic. But what should you do when someone that is pretty much cluless on the game( ex: and uses world class = top 10 players in the world ) is answering to your opinion as if you asked him or as if he is trying to give you a defenition on a frese "world class" when the topic is about something different. It is quite annoying having someone get to you like he does when he is such a morron. Do you think I enjoy having to write back to him on every m*****a that he says ?

If you dont enjoy writing back to m******s dont do it atall. Its a matter of opinion jackass, why do you have to get all personal? !!!ITS OPINION!!! You sound like your gonna go on a rampage or something, CALM DOWN, ITS JUST A FOOTBALL FORUM!!!

i jst re read the topic and guess what JACK ASS i think u should re-read it again coz its askin about world class pao players, not if pao is world class or not...

i answerd it by saying no pao doesnt have any world class players in its current squad because of what i think "world class" is, and u got all personal by saying "doesnt pao deserve to b world class, doesnt greeks deserve to be world class, ur an idiot, moron" ect... if anything u have turned this topic up side down u dope!!!

u have no clue about football stick to hockey... people tend to agree with me more then u so stick it up ur arse....

Which PAO palyers do you belive are world class and capable of winner the CL?

Papadopoulos

Basinas

Gonzo

who has potential to become world class. And how can we do well in europe with a hand full of quality players.

Your thoguhts guys?

Just to prove it to you because ur an idiot and u were born like that so its nor ur fault;

thers the question;

my first reply was No pao do not have any world class players... perhaps gonzo has potential but other then that we dont have any world class players and this is wwy we never win cl ect....

then u come along and start saying s%$#! like Pao is a world class team ect... and dont Greeks deserve to b world class ect... <----------- which had nothing to do with the question

u n only u turned this topic around so i went to the trouble n started a new topic to find out what everyone thinks "world class" is and by the looks of it, i am right...

so stick to hockey u Dic-k Head

Hey man you must be out of your mind thinking that you can win a European cup and not be called World class. Next thing in the Summer if we win the Mini Mundial Trophy are you still not going to be convinced because our players havn't got foreing names. Please man wake up and see for yourshelf some Pao players getting respect from wining titles many supposingly superstars never even dreamt of.

As for Gonzales he was called in the Mixed stars Cup alosgside Zagoraki.

As for Olisadebe he took Poland to the world cup with multiple goals when he was healthy

Hengrisen and Michaelsen represented Denmark in the World Cup

Munch was declared 3 years ago the defensive player of the year in Germany

Scachel belongs to the grazy good Check Republic team

Samartean right now is nothing but could play to any team in the world if he was healthy

And I am only talking about a few current players that poped up to mi mind for the cuple last years, because almost every Pao player belongs to a national team in Grecce or abroad and that should be enough when you represent your country you are World class Unless of course you are Abania or Feroe Islands...

read this; this is what u wrote after i said Paos current squad hasnt got world class players...

see how u turned it around!!

by the way CURRENT SQUAD consists of Basinias and pap....

not past players

Archived