Phantis Forums

Transfer Rumors for Summer 2005

nightsurfer

AEK land Siena centre-half

The 28-year-old defender, who began his career at Reggina Calcio and played 14 Serie A games for FC Internazioanle Milano in 2000/01, was a regular with Italian top-flight side Siena last season. He is expected to fill the void left by Bruno Alves, who returned to FC Porto this summer after an impressive year on loan in Athens

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UEFACup/n...sId=316670.html

Great signing guys :tup:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you will drive down the Hershey Highway with him?

Ahhhh. No thanks.... I can go without that... I just hope he has the balls to play solid soccer on the pitch and not be taking long weekends visiting super paradise beach in Mykonos...

Werder Chasing After Katsouranis

Werder Bremen have confirmed their interest in AEK midfielder Kostas Katsouranis by making a bid for the player. The Greek international is on the German club’s wish list and Bremen have tabled an offer of €3.2 million for the player.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews...=73951&idSez=20

i think u guys should ask for more money if u were to sell him... id say around 5 million :tup:

Actually I read about Panagiotis Kone about 2 years ago and he is a play maker No.10 describes him best.

When he was at Oly he was compared to KMelachrinosalis. Oly were to late to offer him a contract, So the french Scouts were quick to jump in and prize him away..

Well Done, Good Signing...

:D

From what I heard, Fyssa grew up an AEKtzi. But he seems to be headed to Scotland. Also Dellas just practiced at the AEK training facility, There is no agreemment. He is still a free player.

Archived