Phantis Forums

Have your say!

aiolosply

Hi

I want to ask your opinions on what would you like to see in this particular forum: A' DIVISION.

Tell me what you like what you don't and what you would like to see here.

I promise that all of your opinions will be heard and equally though of, even silly suggestions might be a good laugh, but don't overdo it.

This forum as the rest of PHANTIS forums are targeted to informing its members in the best way possible. This is the reason I ask you what would be worthy of including in the A' DIVISION forum.

GO ON HAVE YOUR SAY!!!!

I believe (and was going to suggest) what you already did in the other post about the anouncements of the official ruling bodies of the sport in Greece.

In their websites they have also news about the future of the league, about refereeing, about the laws governing the leagues etc

--

I think that what I tried some months ago, namelly the history of the league, past champions and past stories could teach a lot to all of us and especially to all our friends outside Greece.

http://clubs.phantis.com/sports/index.php?...p?showtopic=255

--

Ranking of the league compared to other world leagues exist I think. Although those usually sound a bit irrational they are based on stats like quality of grounds attendaces etc....

--

Speaking of those

Grounds, Attendances, Security, etc are always interesting

mouse, why did amponsah get abused by his own fans recently?

File Protathliti,

I don't think this is the appropriate topic to ask such a question. I believe that you can find the info you want at Other A division clubs/Aigaleo forum.

thanx

Archived