Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS-IONIKOS LIVE

SIGNOMI ALLA EPEIDEI EIMAI KAINOURGIOS STO SITE THA ITHELA PROTA NA SAS EUXARISTISO GIATI XARI SE AUTO TO WEBSITE EXO KATAFEREI NA DO PODOSFAIRO META APO 5 XRONIA STIN AMERIKI THANK YOU ALL.EPISIS EPEIDEI DEN EXO DEI TIPOTA AKOMA GIA TO PROGRAMMA AURIO O ANTENA SAT DEIXNEI OLIMPIAKOS IONIKOS STIS 1 LIVE.

EPISIS EPEIDEI DEN EXO DEI TIPOTA AKOMA GIA TO PROGRAMMA AURIO O ANTENA SAT DEIXNEI OLIMPIAKOS IONIKOS STIS 1 LIVE.

Ziaka, our TV Schedules guru, is on vacation at the moment - he'll be back next week...

Kalosorises sta forums Crazy!... Kali 'diamoni' kai ...kales nikes stin omada sou.

OLYMPIAKOS MANAGE TO WIN AND HE IS IN FIRST SPOT WITH PAO SO NEXT WEEK WITH THE TWO PLAYING IN LEOFOROS PROPABLY WILL DECIDE THE CHAMPION.I JUST HOPE IT'S A GOOD GAME AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN(I HOPE IT'S THRILOS BUT WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE) :tup:

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHY THE DON'T SHOW ALL THE GAMES WITH GREEK TEAMS IN GREECE OR EUROPE FOR ALL OF US THAT DON'T LIVE IN GREECE.BEFORE I GOT THE GREEK SATELITE HERE IN THE STATES FOR FIVE YEARS THE ONLY GAMES THAT I MANAGE TO WATCH WAS MANCHESTER-OSFP AND REAL MADRIT-AEK ON ESPN??????AND I CALLED ERT THIS YEAR ABOUT THAT AND THE GUY ON THE PHONE WAS LIKE I DON T KNOW,WE DON T HAVE THE RIGHTS,CALL ANOTHER TIME.SO WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED,TO DO WE CAN EVEN SEE OUR NATIONAL TEAM IN PEACE.(I SAW WHAT HAPPENED HERE LAST WEEK WITH THE TWO GAMES.)ANYBODY HAS ANY SOLUTION???? :gr:

Sorry for the lack of info this past week, but I only had a limited time to get on the internet during my vacation, and that was only for couple of hours last Tuesday. Everything should be back as normal (I hope) starting today.

Archived