Phantis Forums

KARAGOUNIS to GAURO?

TRIFILARA

hi guys... 1st time poster....

News out of greece on ERA sport indicates Mr Karagounis was at the offices of our very dear friend mr Kokkalis last night.... Karagounis got athia to stay 1 more night in athens from inter and was seen leaving pirea late last night.

It is well known that georgo grew up a fanatical gauro but having played at pao through the youth system i would have thought that he would come back to leoforo and would be welcomed with open arms!!! Being that we need a right sided midfielder.... WHAT THE HELL are we doing??? :angry: HOW MANY MORE OF OUR PLAYERS DO THESE GAUROI WANT??????? take basinas in the summer na telionoume.... ESXOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Trifilara, welcome to the forums but I don't know where you get Karagounis was a gavro. I had a friend what was in the same junior PAO teams as him and he was anything but a "fanatical gauro". Where on earth did you get that?

Don't believe every "paparia" someone throws.

:LOL: sorry guys it was april fools and i thought id have a laugh.....

but no joke he is very close to singing with thrynos..... as much as it hurts me to say... he is very close indeed.... :tdown: ... from wat i heard on era sport anyhow... we'll see wat happens in the comming days!!!!

The only things I can confirm is what actually left from Karagounis own LIPS.

His words : "I wouldn't mind playing for Olympiakos"

Now if there has been some sort of contact between the two parties and IF so how far they have gone remains to be unseen. At this point, it's far fetched regardless.

Guest Protathlitis

ELA STON THRYLO GIORGARA

if it actually happened that would be just magnificent; hes world class

Id love to have Stellara back but hes 31

That's what I thought I read too unless my eyes are deceiving me :huh: :o

My man giorgio sto gavro???????????????????? :blink:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :angry:

THIS BETTER BE ONLY A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tdown:

IF HE SIGNS WITH THE KOKKALIDES THEN I"M PERSONALLY SENDING MY INTER JERSEY BACK TO HIM!!!

I rem reading an interview of his last yr and he clearly said if the case were for him to come back to greece there would be only one team he would sign for - PAO

:angry: :tdown: :angry: :box: :angry: :ph34r: :tdown: :tdown:

EAN THELI NA PAI STA MOUN.PADA STO KALLO,,,,,STA @!@ MAS....U REKON HES BASING HIS DECISION ON US AS FANS. wHY SHOULD WE CARE WHAT HE DOES,,,,THERE'LL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER KARAGOUNIS,,,,,EAN PAI EKI OUUUUUST

. HIS DECISION WILL BE BASED ON MONEY AND NOTHNG ELSE.

In this case it has nothing to do with if his blood is "green" or not. It seems that he misses Greece and that he wants to go back. I don't know why he wouldnt want to go to to PAO. It is the money!!! PAO probably wants him back but now it is to see who offers the most money. Olympiakos showed this very early interest in Karagounis and we have no clue what we will see in the future.

ki ego akousa oti ton KARA ton thelei o olympiakos................

Tzigger get KARA now............... we need him so bad........ imagine guys if this guy na epeze pio poly stin Inter???? :D :D :D

If we get him then where will he play? Where will Eki play? How about Anderson? We don't have a vacant position for Karagounis anymore.

But the most important thing for me is the fact that the gays are after so many of our players. First they took Antonaki last year, now they are talking about Michali and Karagounis.

These are the players Kokalis called KOTES, let's not forget. AND it proves that despite their bullshit, ALL gavroi are secret admirers of the biggest club in Greece. Oli tous einai krifovazeles opos einai ka kathe Ellinas kai etsi prepi na einai.

and for so many years now we see how they truly feel about our team and our players.

Na sou po re - den exoume xoro gia ton Karagounis.

How could you say we dun have room for Kara - when Mitsou said EKI is 2*Rivaldo, well Karagounis is 2*Eki

I would rather have Karagounis than Eki any day!!!!!!!! And Anderson, pios Anderson, the man who played 45 minutes against AEK! Ouut for an arthroscope for a month and guess what - its April kai akoma den ton exw dei

A Karagonis at PAO rite now is exactly wat we need.

Well he didn't win the title for PAO when he was with us so many years, nevermind single handedly.

My point was I doubt Tzigger will go for a player that has left the club. The Bardinnogiannis family have proven they don;t do that when players decide to leave. This happened with many players in the past like Donis, Frantzeskos etc.

But the most interesting thing for me is how the Pro Olympiakos media like FOS get excited about signing former PAO players when they used to call them names like KOTES and think they are useless compared to their own players.

OUST...PROVEN HYPOCRITES

Guest Protathlitis

ah just calm down panos, Ive heard you gays talking about signing Stellara etc

Im not going to lie that some GREEK players to play for pao arent great players:

Fyssas, Seitaridis, Basinas, Kara are all champions

yes, I do think highly of pao's academy and bringing in Greek players. How could we say we do not admire these players? they have been incredible for the Ethniki and they are GREEK players above all

what secret? Id fukin love to sign Kara because the guys a star

Nobady can talk about Pao. Even Kapsis and Giannakopoulos are both sons of former Pao playerrs and now they play for the National team.

As for Players like Karagounis going to Osfp. Let them go and prove what Pao has two teams in A Ethniki (one in green and one in red).

And by the way in my opinion Karagounis is going to join Fyssa at Benfica if he is let out of Inter. He is not a fool to go to Osfp when he can play out of the greek league were he can defently get more money and enjoy soccer the way it is supposed to be. (unless of course Kokali is whilling to give him the money that he gets from Inter right now and at the same time he gets no other ofers from foreign teams which I am sure he will, if you consider his excellent games with the national team)

Guest Protathlitis

Nobady can talk about Pao. Even Kapsis and Giannakopoulos are both sons of former Pao playerrs and now they play for the National team.

As for Players like Karagounis going to Osfp. Let them go and prove what Pao has two teams in A Ethniki (one in green and one in red).

and many pao players were GAVROI when they were young....its inevitable when we have the vast majority of fans

what are you talking about?

I have no problem if he goes to Gey-ros... However a qeustion to all of you gey-kotes!!!! What happened couple of years ago when you used to call them kotes!!! Know you already bought a kota (Adonaki) but you seem to want more kotes such as Kostadinou, Karagounis etc etc... I didn't know that you are actually so fond of our Kotes..... :P

Archived