Phantis Forums

castillo causes trouble again

CH-Thrylos

during todays training session there was an incident between bajevic and castillo again.

castillo made a foul and bajevic acting as a ref interupted the game. castillo didnt want to give the ball back and made dusan outrageous. like that it seems as if castillo wont start against ionikos.

i dont know, but slowly this kid is getting on my nerves. somebody has to get control of him. if he continues like that he wont be a big help in the future.

during todays training session there was an incident between bajevic and castillo again.

castillo made a foul and bajevic acting as a ref interupted the game. castillo didnt want to give the ball back and made dusan outrageous. like that it seems as if castillo wont start against ionikos.

i dont know, but slowly this kid is getting on my nerves. somebody has to get control of him. if he continues like that he wont be a big help in the future.

seriously this kid may have all the potential in the world but he has too much of an ego

i can see why the club didn't give him 5 years

i think its time to move on

Guest Protathlitis

if this is true (which it might not be) then get him the ###### out of our club

the kid hasnt done anything and he has the nerve to act like this

our club doesent need people like him; we need people who give their all like Djole, Karembeu, Anatolakis, Stoltidis, Giannakopoulos

This is the marker on the road where Socrates gets involved and sits down with this boy and has an adult discussion with him.

Otherwise, we could ruin this kids career really well and we'll see then who thumps who in the end.

Neri, get your act together, or esle.

Well! What do you all think about this topic now? He was the one that got the team into its winning way on the game w/ Ionikos.

Guys this is a kid that Man U had its eye one. Olympiacos should not let this guy go but really try to build a good team around him. Don't get me wrong he's not in the class of a Rivo or a Giovanni but he's got the talent to go for a long time, and lets not joke here Olympiacos is getting older not younger.....

They need to keep him and if fact include him in the starting lineup next to Okkas.

Guest Protathlitis

but can you imagine if he missed that shot?

it was an extremely hard shot and in reality he should have cut it back

but can you imagine if he missed that shot?

it was an extremely hard shot and in reality he should have cut it back

for some reason he just wants to make everything difficult

but he got the job done today

maybe this is the spark he needs

couldn't have come a better time when Olympiakos visits Pao next week.

there is no doubt this kid has talent, but there is also no doubt thathe doesnt have control of himself.

maybe if he would start regularly he would become more responsible and would think about his actions and the possible consequences for the team.

his goal was great, but that shouldnt let us forget about the other stuff he does.

an american, no suprise.

just threaten him with playing in the mls, he'll straighten out REAL quick :LOL:

Oh God! Don't even start about the MLS.... What a joke of a league this is. Don't get me wrong I want it to do well but the damn Americans don't want it to go anywhere because of the Drug Inflicted Sport called Baseball.

:D :D :D :D :D

You are right. until the americans understand that they cannot change the game and cannot put the american spin on it and make it their own game - it will be a tough league to watch.

as far as catillio, he is a YOUNG LATINO. what do you expect? they are firey. He needs the summer and someone older and experienced to sit down and talk with him and calm him down. use that firey energy on the field instead.

if you ask me i think that bajevic is the problem. of course im not saying castillo is a saint but what young players like castillo and fillipakos need is a teacher to teach them how a team is more important than any individual and they need a coach who shows that he diciplines his players in order to make them better and not so that he can make sure evryone knows whos the boss. in my oppinion bajevic is the problem. giovanni isnt a young kid and neither is rivaldo, who has won player of the year awards and has played in world clubs and big team, and has been coached by soem of the best coaches of our time. im sure ribo doesn't need bajevic to tell him how to act. what im trying to say is that it seems a little weird how bajevic has managed to get into a fight with every player on our team. the truth is that bajevic is a xerokefalos with a bad attitude and we need to find another coach. chelsea is doing welll because mourinho is tough but the understand that hes just trying to make them a good team. players like kezman and joe cole who were bought for millions and dont even play never complain because they know if the team is doing well then thats all that matters. i even remember a few weeks ago when drogba scored a goal and he immediatelly ran to the sidelines to hug mourinho. CAN YOU GUYS IMAGINE ANY OF OUR PLAYERS SCORING A GOAL AND RUNNING TO HUG BAJEVIC !!!????? I DONT THINK SO

Archived