Phantis Forums

OKKAS HURT

Dava-G

Now Okkas' miniscus is damaged. Thats what we need, another guy hurt... I guess Im starting the list of people hurt this year:

Lakis

Petkov

Ambonsah

Kreek

Kasapis

Kapsis

Okkas

How can we have a "vasiki omada" if our guys are always getting hurt? Have we played with the same defensive players in consecutive games yet?

michalis first season with pao was not a bad one...he finished second leading scoring at pao behing vlaovic and hit i think 5 or 6 in the CL....his second year was terrible but now is playing well and seems to be returining to form. he is working hard and it is showing....just cuz strikers dont find the net every game doesnt mean they dont play well...agreed okkas had a great season with paok and his season hasnt had the best start....but try to give him a break...he'll find his form...this is a common occurance when it comes to strkiers....im sure he is probably more worried about his form than you are....so try and give him a break and some suypport...we all know he is a very good player...

whether or not okkas is the new michalakis will be seen later in teh season, towards teh end. till then this is nothing but aek-bashing speculation that many of you seem to enjoy.

as far as his injury- how interesting that it comes right before an indifferent cyprus game.

he's fine, and he's n ot missing the aris game. i also think we will have lakis and petkov back in the line-up by the restart next weekend

I see Okkas as a superior.. football player.. than Konstantinou........

The only plus that Konstantinou has is his physic....Konstantinou is very limited on the technical field...

The chances are 8 of 10... that he will be succesful with AEK.... ..although at the moment he must.. show a bit more of efficacy in the box area.....he could have scored much more often..... but he has it..... to work on it....

We should wait.. when Lakis comes... and Okkas can play upfront...... not as per the first game... but give him around 5-6 games ...and then we will know more....

And in this context ... I can't understand Bajevic.... because a good coach implements.. the system.. according to his available players.... is ok.. when you have Lakis.... but if he is not available for a longer period.... you can not stuck to the same system.... adapt the system to the players available.... because Okkas is not Lakis....

Archived