Phantis Forums

Giovanni IN or OUT ?

evalagoal

What do you all think? After the end of the year what should Olympiacos do with him?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What do you all think? After the end of the year what should Olympiacos do with him?

• (a) Sign him for 1 more year(b) Sell him and his contract to another team(c) Keep him for developmental reasons within the club

This is something that getting to me because week after week seeing this guy play pisses me off rather than enjoy the football that he's playing. Did I jump when he scored the goal against OFI? Yeah I did, but other than that he did absolutely NOTHING in my eyes. And it's not just that game but the Champions League and UEFA and now the Greek League... I really think that he's waaaaay overdue and he needs to go.

What do you all think?

The man is as good as gone, he'll be one of the sure ones leaving this summer for a variety of reasons. From personal ones down to his obvious lackluster performances this year.

Thanks Giovanni for the wonderfull memories, but the time has come.

BTW: The poll only has one choice :P

C, because, we can't keep him on the field anymore, it would benefit PAO too much. But he's meant so much to our organization over the years, so a position that keeps him off the field, but still in our organization, helps us, but doesn't help PAO, AEK, PAOK, whoever. This kind of thing happens to many players who served a team for a long time. they retire and stay aboard doing something else.

for starters gio's contract i believe ends at then end of the year

and he has mentioned that he would like to go back home

Giovanni was been great with Olympiakos in his stay

and will have a beautiful send off when he is one of the main players in beating Pao in leoforos

i can see it now

April 10 Panathiniakos V Olympiakos

we will win in leoforos

If Oly has any realistic aspirations of progressing further into Europe, they need to ditch him and get themselves a full fledged striker.

He's served his purpose to a certain degree. Now he's just slow and very ineffective.

C, because, we can't keep him on the field anymore, it would benefit PAO too much. But he's meant so much to our organization over the years, so a position that keeps him off the field, but still in our organization, helps us, but doesn't help PAO, AEK, PAOK, whoever. This kind of thing happens to many players who served a team for a long time. they retire and stay aboard doing something else.

one of the reasons he wants to retunr to brazil is his intention to end his career with santos (i think). it might be possible to get him in the future as a contact person who will find some brazilian talents. wouldnt mind that.

one of the reasons he wants to retunr to brazil is his intention to end his career with santos (i think). it might be possible to get him in the future as a contact person who will find some brazilian talents. wouldnt mind that.

well does he have any tips on some promosing player right now ?? lol

we need younger players to start out with. Rivaldo and Giovanni are getting quite old and slow. We simply just need to focus on some youngsters and try to get some young foregn/greek talent

giovanni IS gone. thats a fact. he said he wants to return to brazil and osfp wants to bring younger players in the team. there is no way his contract will be extended.

This is something that getting to me because week after week seeing this guy play pisses me off rather than enjoy the football that he's playing. Did I jump when he scored the goal against OFI? Yeah I did, but other than that he did absolutely NOTHING in my eyes. And it's not just that game but the Champions League and UEFA and now the Greek League... I really think that he's waaaaay overdue and he needs to go.

What do you all think?

I couldn't agree more.

OKKAS- GIOVANNI GIA PANTA STO LIMANI!!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :tup:

becareful wut u wish for

Gio remembers wut happened to him last time he was in leoforos

this mite be his signature game in being the deciding factor on beating Pao in Leoforos

i can see it happen

and Okkas give a helping hand in the result

becareful wut u wish for

Gio remembers wut happened to him last time he was in leoforos

this mite be his signature game in being the deciding factor on beating Pao in Leoforos

i can see it happen

and Okkas give a helping hand in the result

Yeah sure... I am so scared of Podovolley and OKKA!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

The only people that could cause some damage to PAOs defence is Katsiki (o sardanapalos Gjordjevic) and possibly Rivaldo with one of his free kicks... Other than that I don't see anybody else threatening PAOs defence...

Oh in the "dangerous" club I will also add the ref!!! He has been your MVP for the last decade so we should never rule him out.... :P

yeah maybe the ref will throw gio out of the game for being suckerpunched by one of your defenders like last year. i cant believe you people are still complaining about the refs when they are pushing you me to stanio na to parete fetos. anyways i dont know who you fear and who you dont fear but what you should fear is another "tessara tis leoforou"

Archived