Phantis Forums

Greek-Torrents is up again!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gastone_1978

You need to request an invitation from one of the Forum Mods.

At the moment they are rebuilding their Website.

According to their latest anouncement you can apply for an invitation, by postmessaging one of the Admins or Mods of the forum, only after the 10th of July due to Website maintenance.

A lot has changed since you last logged into their website since they had to delete duplicate or longterm non-active accounts. They had sent e-mails informing everyone of their Intentions.

Anyway no need for tears :). The process in order to rejoin their website again is simple my friend. Just wait till the 10th of July (when maintenance is complete) and from then after you just have to post message them so as to give you an invitation code and a password. Simple as that.

See you there.

Guest gastone_1978

thanks spiro i thought i would have to wait until july 10th :o

but you have to re-upload all the torrents you downloaded which is a pain in the arse :angry:

MANAGEMENT

The latest from Greek torrents:

Subscriptions are free no invites are required. Just sign up in the forum and make two posts in new members’ area. Then you can login in this page with same username and password. All users’ names encoded. Only in comments names are visible but there is none link on them. Please advise us if any problem exists.

Thanks for your assistance and enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived