Panathanaikos vs Iraklis

bides

Our most probable line -up:

-------------------------Galinovic

Vyntra-----------Morris----------Kotsios--------Konstantinidis

--------------------------Basinas

Wooter-----------------Gonzalez------------Sapanis

------------Konstantinou-------------Gekas

A big welcome back for Gonzo and I'm sure he'll put some smiles on our face.

We have a strong bench also in Olisadebe, Papadopoulos and Sanmartean. I hope he gets some time on the pitch.

well, again, we wasted another opportunity.....

you know, sooner or later if you play to win 1-0 is going to get you...

the result is all that counts, but we've been cutting too close too many times in my estimate....

Iraklis played very well and its fair the 0-0 ... good move for Malezani to use Lucian and Eki but the only mistake i think was oti eprepe na allaksei ton Wooter with Bidi... O Wooter itan poly kakos simera...... :tdown:

Entaksi guys we drew,,,,u cant win them all man.

2nd half display was much better, but i still think konstadinidis ine para polli ligos for our team. Dont get me wrong he tries his heart out, alla den bori to palikari. We defintelty need a stathero left back backup to munch, and i really dont know if roubakis let alone konstadinidis can fill the void.

Eki seemed a litlle out of sorts,,,,with the 3 week suspension. Wooter looked better when he swapped from right to left, and sanmartean went from left to right. The roumano had some good touches on the ball concidering the long time he hasnt played .We really need another strong center back in the summer

Mia megali xameni efkairia.

Another week where we say overall it was disappointing performance - no

dominance with average effectiveness.

To stisimo ths omadas to evlepa poli periergo.

When Eki came on I was surprised how deep he was playing - you would've

thought he & Basinas had swapped roles pou to vrika lathos.

We had decent chances with the best ones falling to Gekas & Konstantinou in the 1st half and Basinas' shot in the 2nd. Kai o Konstantinidis eixai kalh efkairia na kanei kati alla to sout tou eitan poli weak.

Oi kalhteroi eitan Morris, Galinovic kai o Kotsios eitan endaksi.

O Basinas ekane kai dio tria pragmata epithetika alla tipota ekpliksi.

Oraia na paizei kai ligo o Sapanis alla kai arxhgos ? Na mhn trelathoume !!

We need to improve kamposo if we're to get maximum points against OFSP

& AEK giati ekei tha stathei to protathlima.

Distixos opos paizoume tora ths teleftaies vdomades, poli duskolo to vlepo

alla elpizo.

Efthymiadis was fine today no problems. But something needs to be done with players laying down in the final minutes. Something needs to be done about that in general about soccer. Not just in greece. If the player goes down and claims to be injured he must leave the field for at least 10 minutes or something like that, so no players will fake it anymore. What do you guys think? I mean im sick of seeing a player going down and trying to waste time and then when he gets up he starts running again like nothing happened.

Re pedia....re pedia...

ti pragmata htan auta shmera;;;;

ti kako htan autoooooo;;;;

WX-WX-WX

Anti na piesei apo thn arxh o Mazelani....

arxizei me tria(!!!!) amyntika xaf...

san pezame ektos edras me thn REAL...

Ti ston LYKO ekaneeee apoooooooopse;

Mou afhse tous dieisdytikous Samartnean kai Eki

ektos omadas gia 65 lepta.....

AUTOKTONIIIIIIIIIIIIIA.......

NAAAATo to prwtathlima........

edw tha to xasoume....

sta apla........

AX MANA MOU AX....

Ti egine apooopse;

O VOUTER ... den mporouse na perasei oute mia tripla ths prokophs

O de tropos anapthxys htan TOOOOOOOOOso problepsimos...

pou mas phran xampari kai oi kotes.........

...apo ta akra...

...sentra...

kai ante apo thn arxh.......

PW-PW-PW ti pathame me ton MAZELAAAAAAAAAAANI?

PAOFOREVER :(

The ref was more than ok with us, but both linesman and lineswoman... really did try to help us in many times especially in the second half. Honestly I watch PAO games for about 15 years and never the linesmen helped us as much as today!

But yet again we are not used to get help from the refs in order for today to capitalize on them.

As for our teams performanse, I will say this: Today we saw for an other time why we are our own worst enemy.

I really don't understand why every freaking time we have to use so much our bench players. I think Malezani is repeating Skazni mistakes. I mean the team keeps changing the first 11 every freaking game!!! I don't say that Malezani is wrong(even though he really annoyed me when he said that he was surprised to see that we won Sevilia in the first leg, you know what the Italians think of Greek socker, for EX: Do you thing that Inter has better players than Karagounis in the midfield ? They have s%$#! but they won't trust a European chapion from Grecce :angry: )

I am saying we are the only team in the world that when something good is about to happen because everything in the team looks as good as perfect we choose to get rid of our coach.

Gmoch left after winning the chapinship and many other in the pre 90's era.

Kirastas left after a tremendus season

Markarian the same in two cases(he was hired in the middle of the seson both times)

Schoum left while he won a chapinsip and while he had the team in first place

Filakouris did excellent, but was not trustworthy in finishing the year at least...

When are we going to wake up and realize that you need to give more time to some players. It feels like Malezani was tring to rest some players like Haralampidi, Skatchel, Gonzales as if we have to play extra games in the cup or in European competitions... IT IS TIME TO PLAY SOME FREAKING SOCCER

no more 1-0 1-0 1-0 please.

He keeps on changing Sapani's position (against Kalamaria he was playing

Basina's role), He moved Wooter to the right side, Samartean to the left, Gonzales was back half and Basinas moved to the right side to help Wooter :huh:

ALLALOOM.

THe game was Absolutely disgusting.. I want to hear PAPPOU vies on the game.... The midfield was like terrible... Wooter, Basinas, Maric were absolutely useless....THis Malezani has no clue what players to use.. They have been absolutely terrible under him......Gkekas and Konstantinou had knowone giving them balls.. How are they going to score.. Sanmartean tried and so did Gonzalez... You have Bides on the bench for what.. What a waste .......... Konstandinides was terrible as well.. If this keeps up AEK and the reds will finish 1 2 and Pao will be third guaranteed.. Something has to be done........... My god Wooter was disgusting today. Pappou are you hiding you had all your players playing today........................This team is not looking good................

THe game was Absolutely disgusting.. I want to hear PAPPOU vies on the game.... The midfield was like terrible... Wooter, Basinas, Maric were absolutely useless....THis Malezani has no clue what players to use.. They have been absolutely terrible under him......Gkekas and Konstantinou had knowone giving them balls.. How are they going to score.. Sanmartean tried and so did Gonzalez... You have Bides on the bench for what.. What a waste .......... Konstandinides was terrible as well.. If this keeps up AEK and the reds will finish 1 2 and Pao will be third guaranteed.. Something has to be done........... My god Wooter was disgusting today. Pappou are you hiding you had all your players playing today........................This team is not looking good................

Bides, come on man. Don't you think that you are going wayy to much saying that if Bides was in the game he could change the whole match? Don't get me wrong i am a Cypriot too, and i support them but don't you think you exaggurate?? I think Bides is a great player, but for Cyprus level. In Greece he is just another Malekkos. He is JUST GOOD ENOUGH to tie Mixalakis shoes before the match :) :LOL:

Re pedia....re pedia...

ti pragmata htan auta shmera;;;;

ti kako htan autoooooo;;;;

WX-WX-WX

Anti na piesei apo thn arxh o Mazelani....

arxizei me tria(!!!!) amyntika xaf...

san pezame ektos edras me thn REAL...

Ti ston LYKO ekaneeee apoooooooopse;

Mou afhse tous dieisdytikous Samartnean kai Eki

ektos omadas gia 65 lepta.....

AUTOKTONIIIIIIIIIIIIIA.......

NAAAATo to prwtathlima........

edw tha to xasoume....

sta apla........

AX MANA MOU AX....

Ti egine apooopse;

O VOUTER ... den mporouse na perasei oute mia tripla ths prokophs

O de tropos anapthxys htan TOOOOOOOOOso problepsimos...

pou mas phran xampari kai oi kotes.........

...apo ta akra...

...sentra...

kai ante apo thn arxh.......

PW-PW-PW ti pathame me ton MAZELAAAAAAAAAAANI?

PAOFOREVER :(

:D :LOL: :LOL:

stop man your killing me

Archived