Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS - AEK

Omonoia9

Guest Protathlitis

another thing I want to mention was the amount of complaing and yelling in the face of kasnaferi done by both sides

it was ridiculous, the players argue every single decision. I remeber once when lymberopoulos did one of those tackles where your not going for the ball and just flick the player's legs; if anything it should have been a yellow (it wasnt) and lymberopoulos starts bitching and bitching

if it was in any other league the player would have been apologising so as to avoid being cautioned but in the Greek league you just yell in the ref's face and dispute EVERY SINGLE decision

in my opinion the reffing was very good except for one offside against aek which wasnt and another very bad, dangerous tackle on Djordjevic which wasnt even a foul. it was a penalty too

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your right that we didn't finish off AEK, but again we didn't lose to them either unlike Pao did

both in the league and cup

i mean at least we showed up for the game

unlike Pao when they let AEK spanked them out of the cup in their own stadio and along with the fans not showing up as well

Your right, we did lose to them, however there is one more game against AEK in Leoforo for the League. And against you gays!

However, wat happened in the cup was a different story - anyone who saw the game knows the socreline did flatter them. Im not taking their victory away but I wouldnt say we let them spank us!

Anyways - sto telos xerafizoun ton gambro

another thing I want to mention was the amount of complaing and yelling in the face of kasnaferi done by both sides

it was ridiculous, the players argue every single decision. I remeber once when lymberopoulos did one of those tackles where your not going for the ball and just flick the player's legs; if anything it should have been a yellow (it wasnt) and lymberopoulos starts bitching and bitching

if it was in any other league the player would have been apologising so as to avoid being cautioned but in the Greek league you just yell in the ref's face and dispute EVERY SINGLE decision

in my opinion the reffing was very good except for one offside against aek which wasnt and another very bad, dangerous tackle on Djordjevic which wasnt even a foul. it was a penalty too

Isnt it possible that players in the Greek league, I mean a good majority of players have just lost respect and confidence towards the refs. There is no fear of refs in the greek league - i mean look at goumas two weeks ago he wasnt afraid to push the ref

Archived