Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS - AEK

Omonoia9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our players are showing hot temper, we are risking yellow cards (now for Shurrer ). It seems that the Thursday game has affected our team.

Rivaldo's absence is obvious between the middle and the front. Gio is not on par with his mission. We haven't manage to bring the ball inside their penalty area. We aren't threatening event by the remotest sense.

Guest Protathlitis

what does Gio think hes doing? he really is a far cry from the player who used to be a prolific scorer and a threat every time he got the ball

APISTEUTA PRAGMATA !

After closing AEK like a rat in a cage for over 80 minutes and missing classic scoring opportunity after another, we cannot pull put a win against what looked like an opponent from B ethniki.

Bravo for the penalty that never was as well, but no bitterness here. It was all in OUR hands kai ta gamhsame gia mia akomh fora.

Guest Protathlitis

FUKIN aekMp*****tes

pao plays like dogs every game and they score in the last minute

we get at least 10 incredible chances and we just cannot score

:angry:

WE'RE COMING TO LEOFORO SO GET THE VASELINE READY YOU KOTES

1-1 final score. Aek didn't have a single chance in the 2nd half but a Nikopolidis mistake gave them a penalty and the opportunity to score. We lost numerous chances, most by Giovanni who was horrible tonight.

We had a chance to create a 2 point difference advance form Pao and we lost it by ourselves. A minority of ultra-idiotic epistimones "fans" has destoyed the chances to win the league this year. I am sure the outcome would be entirely different had we played in a full stadium.

Vazeloi, you should be grateful to our epistimones. I'm afraid they granted you the league this year. It's unbielievable.

1-1 final score. Aek didn't have a single chance in the 2nd half but a Nikopolidis mistake gave them a penalty and the opportunity to score. We lost numerous chances, most by Giovanni who was horrible tonight.

We had a chance to create a 2 point difference advance form Pao and we lost it by ourselves. A minority of ultra-idiotic epistimones "fans" has destoyed the chances to win the league this year. I am sure the outcome would be entirely different had we played in a full stadium.

Vazeloi, you should be grateful to our epistimones. I'm afraid they granted you the league this year. It's unbielievable.

we have not won nothing yet!

especialy when we cannot but iraklis at home :tdown:

So do you guys still love the prodoti after he cost you guys yet another game? You probably do knowing oly fans.

Do u actually follow the soccer or just like talking s%#t bcoz thats all that comes out .....kokkalh fere 2 strikers ston Olympiako gia na tous to BOULWNOUME :P :P

Guest Protathlitis

So do you guys still love the prodoti after he cost you guys yet another game? You probably do knowing oly fans.

:blink: you pao fans just want Antonis to fail very badly dont you ;)

The guy has been the saviour of our defence and is by far the best in Greece. Give it a rest ok. Hes your national team keeper and without him theres no way we would have won euro

Guest Protathlitis

No comments from the olympiakoi, mousie where are you?

what else to say apart from that we thrashed aek but because of our finishing we inevitably let them equilise?

what are the panathinaikoi comments? do you think youll win the title now, even the way your playing?

Bazeloi are like the "snails". Always coming out after the rain, and in your case it's when your pim (us) gets abad result.

The biggest difference is that you are Anti-Olympiakoi kai we are OLYMPIAKOI.

Your turn will come again. We are saving the best for the 10TH of April, in our favorite Homeground.

RED & PROUD of it :nw:

second straight division game where Olympiakos is the clear cut better team and it only results to 2 draws

would like a video of Nikopolidis blunder

but as bad as things are that we are still tied with Pao but should be way ahead

is that Olympiakos has already played most of the tough teams like Paok in Toumba where Pao as to go and AEK at Leoforos where AEK beat them already in the cup

to me Olympiakos can't have any more slip ups

even the Pao game has to be all 3 points

b/c if Pao and Olympiakos tied AEK would over take them if they win out

off course i am being hypothetical here

I thought it was a boring game - and I thought one of the reasons for that was the absence of fans.

God bless Giovanni - this kid is hopeless - that one on one he missed when tried to chip was absolutely shocking and showed that he put no effort into it.

You guys looked like a team that didnt really miss Rivaldo - apart from the finishing but I assume the finishing is not his only job/role in the team!

Djole played well - standard, Georgatos will always be a hack in my opinion, and whats with Okkas - scoring his first opportunity nice goal

All in all - thank god for the Prodoti and Giovanni :nw: :LOL:

AEK didnt deserve the draw but s%$#! happens! Thats soccer, whats worse is Olymp are thinking we dun deserve to be first. Well neither do you guys if you cant finish off AEK (after dominating), Ergotelis ... and you say that if we beat AEK or had strikers that can finish than you would be in the lead by quite a bit - but we can say the same. Against Iraklis (0-0 at home) Aigaleo (0-0 at home) ARIS (1-1 away) loss to Kerkyra, to AEK away we lost, to you gays!

Your right about one thing...tha gieni tis mpou***nas when you come to Leoforos!

I thought it was a boring game - and I thought one of the reasons for that was the absence of fans.

God bless Giovanni - this kid is hopeless - that one on one he missed when tried to chip was absolutely shocking and showed that he put no effort into it.

You guys looked like a team that didnt really miss Rivaldo - apart from the finishing but I assume the finishing is not his only job/role in the team!

Djole played well - standard, Georgatos will always be a hack in my opinion, and whats with Okkas - scoring his first opportunity nice goal

All in all - thank god for the Prodoti and Giovanni :nw: :LOL:

AEK didnt deserve the draw but s%$#! happens! Thats soccer, whats worse is Olymp are thinking we dun deserve to be first. Well neither do you guys if you cant finish off AEK (after dominating), Ergotelis ... and you say that if we beat AEK or had strikers that can finish than you would be in the lead by quite a bit - but we can say the same. Against Iraklis (0-0 at home) Aigaleo (0-0 at home) ARIS (1-1 away) loss to Kerkyra, to AEK away we lost, to you gays!

Your right about one thing...tha gieni tis mpou***nas when you come to Leoforos!

your right that we didn't finish off AEK, but again we didn't lose to them either unlike Pao did

both in the league and cup

i mean at least we showed up for the game

unlike Pao when they let AEK spanked them out of the cup in their own stadio and along with the fans not showing up as well

Archived