• Last Reply

i really didn't want to start with this topic just yet

but since it has been attacked by AEK fans lol

it leaves me no other choice

Olympiakos will win V AEK

granted they will have no fans but they are used to it already

Olympiakos will take care of Newcastle first then beat on AEK

and thats the final word

Tough week - first Newcastle than AEK at home in front of no fans.

I will predict a draw against Newcastle and a 2-1 win against AEK. I really would like AEK to win but I just cant see it happening! :whistle: if you know what i mean hahaha

a goal by gavrokiller liberopoulos in the 20th minuted of injury time :LOL:

since when did Liberopoulos became a gavros killer

he is more like a Pao killer with his goals against them in both the league and cup this season

during Liberopoulos years in Pao he failed to bring home the title when he was the main man on that team

he failed to beat Olympiakos#1

and he will coutinue to do so

Olympiakos will be in low spirits and tired and banged up coming to this game

w/o the home support

but i think Olympiakos will take that second half display v Newcastle where they played very hard

and will take that to the game v AEK and get either a 1-0 or 2-1 win

wuts the case on Rivaldo will he play ??

since when did Liberopoulos became a gavros killer

well u dont remember that goal he ripped on the full in the kipello game in oaka,,,,in 2000,,one of the greatest goals i have ever seen,,,,from a cross by olisadebe, cracked on the full side scissor volley into the top left hand corner of ele's net.

Guest Protathlitis

how about putting the goals he has past pao for aek in the short time hes been there

Limberopoulos= just another vazelo killa

he limped off the field when n he came out during the newcastle match..is it the same injury that almost kept him out out the uefa game?? or something different?? will he make aek??

same one. he was also slightly limping before the castle match as well, as the commentators made note of it.

right now his play against aek is up in the air at best.

i think its best that Rivaldo just stay on the bench

we can't risk the chance of the possibility of him furthering injure is ankle

can't afford to lose him for the season

but if he can play maybe put him in as a late subed but i still wouldn't do it

we can beat AEK w/o him

A close game that'll go like this.

'34 OLY Okkas

'89 OLY Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L- Hiotis

The first 30 minutes Olympiakos is trying to find themselves and a couple chances sail over Hiotis's goal. In the 34th however Rivaldo passes to Djordjevic who shows great heart muscling his way to the edge of the box and he crosses and Hiotis should catch it and instead he just tips it right to Okkas who shoots and Hiotis stops it and it looks like it just hit him and Okkas grabs the rebound and despite somewhat whiffing it gets under Hiotis and slowly rolls into the net. Kokkalis(the only fan in the building) and the Olympiakos bench go wild. The close match gets closer and AEK becomes determined for the second half. Asuncao sneaks past our D and fires at the net Nikopolidis dives but pops the ball up in the air and there's Katsouranis heading the ball. Nikopolidis recovers quickly and the header which Katsouranis seems to hit well as it goes down and hard but into the hands of Nikopolidis. 85th minute now Kasnaferis awards a penalty to AEK. Katsouranis takes it assuming Nikopolidis will dive one way and shoots down the middle but Nikopolidis isn't fooled and saves easily. 4 minutes later another cross misplayed by Hiotis is headed in by Okkas and despite an all-AEK second half, Olympiakos grabs the insurance goal and Okkas scores both and most of all every Thrylos fan like myself will be thanking Nikopolidis for truly being the hero of this particular derby. Btw, in both derbies so far this year Nikopolidis hasn't allowed a single goal. And expect him to do the same at Leoforos, later!

A close game that'll go like this.

'34 OLY Okkas

'89 OLY Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L- Hiotis

The first 30 minutes Olympiakos is trying to find themselves and a couple chances sail over Hiotis's goal. In the 34th however Rivaldo passes to Djordjevic who shows great heart muscling his way to the edge of the box and he crosses and Hiotis should catch it and instead he just tips it right to Okkas who shoots and Hiotis stops it and it looks like it just hit him and Okkas grabs the rebound and despite somewhat whiffing it gets under Hiotis and slowly rolls into the net. Kokkalis(the only fan in the building) and the Olympiakos bench go wild. The close match gets closer and AEK becomes determined for the second half. Asuncao sneaks past our D and fires at the net Nikopolidis dives but pops the ball up in the air and there's Katsouranis heading the ball. Nikopolidis recovers quickly and the header which Katsouranis seems to hit well as it goes down and hard but into the hands of Nikopolidis. 85th minute now Kasnaferis awards a penalty to AEK. Katsouranis takes it assuming Nikopolidis will dive one way and shoots down the middle but Nikopolidis isn't fooled and saves easily. 4 minutes later another cross misplayed by Hiotis is headed in by Okkas and despite an all-AEK second half, Olympiakos grabs the insurance goal and Okkas scores both and most of all every Thrylos fan like myself will be thanking Nikopolidis for truly being the hero of this particular derby. Btw, in both derbies so far this year Nikopolidis hasn't allowed a single goal. And expect him to do the same at Leoforos, later!

Archived