Phantis Forums

oly-newcastle

slick13

come on newcastle rout them!

i truly hope the magpies win by atleast a 2 goal margin :tup:

just to shut a few hungry for european succes members mouths up.

for the first time in years they participate a round later than pao, but this will also be the end :box: :box: :box:

C'mon man... Who the F*** cares. Don't we all want to see all of our Greek team do well?

That's the problem with all of us, we see another one of our teams do well and then WE bash them instead of other countries.

In situations like these we need to unite and say YEAH I HOPE THEY MAKE IT TO THE FINALS.

Don't we all remember what happened last summer? Did ANYONE expect to see out men win it all? No! But once we saw them kicking some A** we all jumped on the band-wagon.

I'm all about the PAO, AEK, OLY, PAOK and other team fans going at it during aderby match, but for Europe or any other outside of Greek tournament we should UNITE!

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

I'm all about the PAO, AEK, OLY, PAOK and other team fans going at it during aderby match, but for Europe or any other outside of Greek tournament we should UNITE!

I agree 100%, especially considering we've lost our 2nd automatic qualifing spot for next year (or is it this year). When people complan about their Greek team (i.e. PAO excluded if Oly can't get results/whatever coefficent points in European play) missing out, who will you have to blame?? With success comes more oppertunites, untill Greek teams find such consistant (key word) success (and respect for that matter), we have to support Greek clubs like national teams :gr: :box: . After that, feel free to bash each other as much as you'd like :box: :LOL: .

Anything can happen on the first leg... I am not sure of the status of Newcastle, but I think if they appear like a typical English team away from home, they might conceide a couple of goals... If they play smart they might be able to get away with a win....

St. James's Park however is a different story... Thrynos will be most likely thrashed in England... So Oly must make sure that he keeps the zero in defence in Kokkaliskaki and then go to England to defend... ;)

Archived