• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

the ref made noone any favours - some people are such hyppocrites

pao got another 1-0 and now we are level points

lets beat newcastle, crush aek and when the time comes lets $#** pao  :tup:

crush aek!

without anatolakis(his best season in years) and pacey pantos to keep a hold on soares-cesar.

wait and see only time will tell.

anyway the only winners of that game will be us cause either oly loose or aek the same pao runs away :P and a draw will be a super result for us :tup:

just worry about your own team not dropping anymore points in the league before we arrive at leoforo vazelokotes

We managed fine against sochaux who is better than aek withou anatolaki and in that game we didnt have Schurrer either......Kostoulas and Vallas are both great players and will fill in fine

as for pantos, I dont like him playing and would rather Mavro or Rezic anyway

na sluck, Im not worried about playing aek at all ;) they just managed to hold us 0-0 at OAKA

If I was you Id worry about your game with aek since they beat you at home and then raped you at leoforo :D

Guest Protathlitis

What goes around comes around. I hear that your club is complaining about the paok crowd today.

Remember rizoupoli kotessss. Today was nothing compared to that day.

a re vazelokotes, still living with the memory of that day eh? :LOL: have a cry you gay chickens!!

On that great day in Rizoupoli there were no pitch invasions like at toumba. Still I dont really have any complaints about the atmosphere at toumba......its the same at every derby; you have to be able to handle it

just wait until leoforo and will give you another painful derby memory to live with ;)

like i have said before I will say it again I dont know y he stopped the game with less then 50 seconds to play but if u must complain about the refs.. pelase dont do it here..you will never get an answer,

eveyr week ..some1 complains about the refs. if its not u it u guys

maybe we can write them a letter to wake up!!!

ti na sou po

ena olokliro lepto itan kai oxi 50 secs

Another farsokomodia of referring and guess what? Thrynos was involved ONCE AGAIN!!!! What a coincidence... I can't believe it.... :P

Anyway if you people want to be objective the facts are like this:

1. The penalty was invented by the ref.

2. Schurer must have been sent off in the 30th minute with a 2nd yellow

3. OKKAS goal was ON side

4. MPAOK player should have been sent of for a Karate kick on the Katsiki

5. Katsiki's handball wasn't clearly a handball, it is just that the guy is a katsiki and his hands and legs are all over the place... :P

6. Salpigidis was cought OFF side TWICE when he was clearly ON side! Especially in the second instance not only he was ON side but he was also BEHIND the midfield line!!!!

7. Ref is giving 3 minutes stoppage but he decides to end the match at 2:20 when 3 MPAOK players were on counter attack!!!!

From the above the low minded will clearly say that the bad decisions went against BOTH teams... Of course conveniently they won't take into account the most important factor: TIMING!!!!

The penalty was given at the beginning of the match. That helped Trynos for the rest of the match when MPAOK had to open up to scored. 15 minutes later Schurrer should have been sent off... Don't tell me that the score been 0-0 and Oly with 10 men from 35th minute would have been the same until the end of the match... ;) Its simple logic... Of course to be honest, Thrynos played much better than MPAOK and probably deserved the win. However, we are not sure if the match was played 50-50 which team would have been affected first...

And the we had that press conferance show.... Mr. Vatrahos decided that he was mistreated by the Saloniki press so he decided to walk out of the press conferance... Dimitraki Mavrogenidi spoke of the same similar things that OSFP have been called FONIADES and MURDERERS of football (after the Iraklis cup game) and both of them showed no respect whatsoever for the fans, journalists and MPAOK... They conveniently tend to forget what their press is printing and what Tsoukalas and the other Kotes do in TV Magic and they forget to mention the things that hapened when PAO went to Kokkaliskaki... Excuse but wasn't there tsoukalades and other kotes walking in the pitch while Basinas was talking a corner? Or the flares that were thrown at Munch?

Poor geys you have a short memory.... We will make sure that we remind you everything that you have done when you come to Leoforos... We will do you a good ANAPARASTASH :P just like Goumas did... :P We will simply teach you JUSTICE!!!!!

blah blah blah

always complaining about the refs

if they wanted us to win and help us as u said then they would have counted the goal that was dissalowed to us regardless

PS: pappou do u even watch your team play ?

Y dont u give us some analysis of your teams play ehtes

I forgot u dont watch them !!!!

PS: at least when the refs help us we dont hide it.. u guys dont even want to talk about it

If he counted that goal they would have been dead today... ;) And all of your gey-press talking about the "hostile" environment in Touba I can assure you that until the time of the non-existent penalty no one was in the field and no violence has taken place... But of course the mercenary had to mix up everything just to get his payroll...

What I saw....

The Penalty can be given for Olympiakos...   

On the first half also a Penalty can be given for PAOK...as Djordjevic takes the ball with his arm (I saw it only on reply)...

The Goal from Okkas was not offside....but onside for the 1 : 2 

(Nevertheless an official of PAOK just gave an interview, which has been transmitted by ERA Spor ...and said that the victory for PAOK was stolen by the Referee...... this is pathetic....and similar statements produce violence in the Greek Footbal)...

It has been announced 3 minutes injury time but already in the 2nd minute of the overtime...when PAOK was on attack.... the referee finished the game (but this is a minor issue)

Olmpiakos was slightly the better team....

Well after I re-saw it on slowmotion....the PAOK defender plays clearly the ball on the penalty....

But again the Referee can't see the slowmotion...and I can tolerate such a penalty....many penalties have been given in similar situations....

Wasn't this Referee (Zografos) the same referee in last year scandal cup game against Panionios (first leg Rizoupouli) ?

Where did you read that it was a 50-50 call? None of the serious papers wrote such a thing... Unless of course you read the Protathliti who states facts!!! :LOL:

And I do not endorse such things as you mention... But against the geys, it is a different story... This is the only way you people might understand... You will understand only if you pay the same price, only if others do to you, what you do to others....

Then you will see justice... Now you will claim the usual "what have the players done to desrve such treatement" The answer is simple... they haven't done anything but they have big mouths.. They expect everyone to treat them right and when the face something NEARLY similar to what you people are doing at Kokkaliskaki to players of the opposing teams, then they get offended... Now we will give them a REAL reason to get offended... We will show them what mistreatment means... I just want to see Alitaki Castillo doing the things he usually does, in Leoforos... But I am sure that he is such a kota, like the rest of the bunch, and he won't do anything... Mr. Dimitrakis Mavrogennidis had a problem with the atmosphere. Why didn't say like a man, that he won a moufa penalty? At least Giannako-pefto-poulos had the balls to admit it... But in yesturday's conferance he avoided speaking about the match... How convenient, as always..

And the Kokkaliskaki and 3-0 you mention its not an embarassement for us... What you did in Rizoupoli is an embarrasement for YOUR club not PAO... But of course you wouldn't know as it makes no difference... Words like embarassement, disgrace, dirt are synonymous to Olympiakos...

Where did you read that it was a 50-50 call? None of the serious papers wrote such a thing... Unless of course you read the Protathliti who states facts!!! :LOL:

And I do not endorse such things as you mention... But against the geys, it is a different story... This is the only way you people might understand... You will understand only if you pay the same price, only if others do to you, what you do to others....

Then you will see justice... Now you will claim the usual "what have the players done to desrve such treatement" The answer is simple... they haven't done anything but they have big mouths.. They expect everyone to treat them right and when the face something NEARLY similar to what you people are doing at Kokkaliskaki to players of the opposing teams, then they get offended... Now we will give them a REAL reason to get offended... We will show them what mistreatment means... I just want to see Alitaki Castillo doing the things he usually does, in Leoforos... But I am sure that he is such a kota, like the rest of the bunch, and he won't do anything... Mr. Dimitrakis Mavrogennidis had a problem with the atmosphere. Why didn't say like a man, that he won a moufa penalty? At least Giannako-pefto-poulos had the balls to admit it... But in yesturday's conferance he avoided speaking about the match... How convenient, as always..

And the Kokkaliskaki and 3-0 you mention its not an embarassement for us... What you did in Rizoupoli is an embarrasement for YOUR club not PAO... But of course you wouldn't know as it makes no difference... Words like embarassement, disgrace, dirt are synonymous to Olympiakos...

so from what im reading is that u dont endorse what happens but u do if OSP is involved

Oh boy

what embarsment we won 3-0 and kseftilized u again..

youre the ones that cry to this date about it

i cant believe your players are such anglels and that OSFP ftene for everything

do u believe in the easter bunny 2?

Youre also the one that if your fans cause trouble and u get a suspension and will bitch to everyone about it anbd say " were not at fault"

Pappou: ela man have some pride!

now mpaok will get a 3 match ban of their fans at Toumba ;)

just in time for the visit of the biggest club in Greece :P

Why am I NOT suprised, coming from a vazeline ? Thats the only way you can come near to the prwtathlhma. Such a pity for such a big club. /sarcasm

ESP is a known supporter of terrorism, there is no need to carry a discussion with such people. Thats alll its about, pure hate from nitwits and obese mental midgets that have no lives whatsover and live in their own fantasy. Obviously he didnt watch the aigaleo/panionios matches and what transpired there either, just these past two weeks.

MPEEEEEEEEE, ERXETAI H SFAGH !

for starters that was a penalty

no question about it

the controversy is on a penalty that could have been called for Paok late in the 1st half

second Olympiakos played the attacking role and should have won this game

but the penalty was the reward for dominance and a hard fought play of style

in other words if Paok played like Olympiakos they would have gotten the penalty

this always happens in soccer

i mean i haven't seen any Paok fans in here complain about it

but i do sure see the ###### greens who are idiots that ruin yet again another topic

do remember u are tied with us

Paok might get 1 match ban but i really doubt it

and trust me it won't be against Pao

reason being Paok will get a good turn out for that game

and the anymosity of both clubs fans as developed

Paok played better v Pao then they did all year v Olympiakos

only fortunate for the draw

for starters that was a penalty

no question about it

the controversy is on a penalty that could have been called for Paok late in the 1st half

second Olympiakos played the attacking role and should have won this game

but the penalty was the reward for dominance and a hard fought play of style

in other words if Paok played like Olympiakos they would have gotten the penalty

this always happens in soccer

i mean i haven't seen any Paok fans in here complain about it

but i do sure see the ###### greens who are idiots that ruin yet again another topic

do remember u are tied with us

Paok might get 1 match ban but i really doubt it

and trust me it won't be against Pao

reason being Paok will get a good turn out for that game

and the anymosity of both clubs fans as developed

Paok played better v Pao then they did all year v Olympiakos

only fortunate for the draw

of course they ruin the topic

how come no paok fans (especially ziaka) are not complaining

its the green fans that complain

any penalty we get valid or not they bitch about it

U knwo what we can do OLY11 next time PAO gets a penalty valid or not lets go to their forums and complain it wasnt a penalty see how they like it

But its only normal that they watch more ouyr team then their own I mean u dont see us analyzing their 1-0 win ehtes in great detail like they do with ours!

I voice my complaints about the ref in the PAOK forum. Go there to see my complaints and the recap of the game. I'll just say here that the ref influenced the outcome of the game without a doubt, and I have to say his calls were more in favour of Olympiakos.

Olympiakos did play better, but you have to score to win. In soccer sometimes it happens that the team that does the most attacking does not win the game.

olympiakos11, I don't understand your logic. Just because you play an offensive game you're entitled to penalty calls?

now mpaok will get a 3 match ban of their fans at Toumba ;)

just in time for the visit of the biggest club in Greece :P

Why am I NOT suprised, coming from a vazeline ? Thats the only way you can come near to the prwtathlhma. Such a pity for such a big club. /sarcasm

ESP is a known supporter of terrorism, there is no need to carry a discussion with such people. Thats alll its about, pure hate from nitwits and obese mental midgets that have no lives whatsover and live in their own fantasy. Obviously he didnt watch the aigaleo/panionios matches and what transpired there either, just these past two weeks.

MPEEEEEEEEE, ERXETAI H SFAGH !

Eisai toso karagiosi re file i exeis amnisia ?

I mean so many years you win the protathlima with redcards and penalties, now you have the face to tell me we only come close to protathlima in empty stadiums?

The whole Greece knows what has happened from 1997 to 2003. You are still in the world of the blind.

How is it up there re katsiki ;)

Terrorism is what you and your fans are best at, with Tsoukalades and the rest of the tsatsoi. You want terrosism re malake? ta ektropa pou eginan stin nea smyrni kai pankritio.

afta par ta ke skase twra gia ligo :P .

What is all this bull about it was a penalti or better yet oti dinete to penalti.

The question s whether there was a foul or not. Whether udinese got the ball first or not. All the replays I saw show udineze getting the ball first. Therefore no foul and therefore no penalty.

Are people blind or so self interested only they can't even admit something as simple as that.

I want to relate to the post of Elastonpappou 13

I was not surprised; I was too long a known socia of Barça and a Catalanista

I was meta of the Madrid fans, and I was physically sick many times, not so for the threats and insults as for the immensity of the hate/

ThI even suggested to bomb Barcelona with F 15 aircraft and destroy the traitor Catalans etc/ They were not joking

Once they even killed a barça fan who dared to be happy in a bar wheb Rivaldo marked a goal in the 90th minute.

Now when I saw this post all returned

I hope it is just bad taste. Bit zI have a morbid question

If the wotst comes to the worst. Can thus post be used as a proof of premeditation in a court of law????

Another issue

Nobody reacted (I prefer a bad reaction than no reaction) about my comment of the strikers

Nobody have an opinion on the matter or everybody is to busy to fall into the provocation of the PAO fans???

Archived