Phantis Forums

PAOK - OLYMPIAKOS

Vasili0s

Guest Protathlitis

I mean so many years you win the protathlima with redcards and penalties, now you have the face to tell me we only come close to protathlima in empty stadiums?

The whole Greece knows what has happened from 1997 to 2003. You are still in the world of the blind.

man these conversations about crowd violence are stupid. I think Ive proved in other threads that its pointless arguing about this and for one set of fans to take the high moral ground whent hey did exaclty the same the a week before

all of Greece? please mate we dont expect whats in Protathlitis to be believed by all of Greece so dont be ridiculous and assume everything thats written in derby is beleived by all of Greece

On football issues however you are completely wrong. you cant get close usually to winning the title after 7 years and last year you scraped it so badly with olisedebe getting those 90' goals after that discgrace of a derby where OSFP by all rights should have made it 8

but all that is in the past and now we wont to come to your s%$#! hole again :box:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

also, I think alot of the blame for the pitch invasion has to go to the paok players who went nuts at the referee

and then after the game I see paok officials slamming the referee like that

Im mean its ridiculous (and I know OSFP is one of the worst offenders) but this refereeing was no where near being favourable to either team. the decisions which went against OSFP or paok were 50-50

In any other league they would get fines fot these ridiculous comments. I mean this was a game where the ref handeled the situation well in my opinion yet 30 journalists surround the poor guys car like hes a criminal

you can not honeslty think it was 50-50, the only thing you guys got shafted on was the okka goal, but if you take away the penalty, and give schurer a second yellow, the whole game would have been different, but just the overall officiating job was definatly subpar and its why everyone is complaining, and yes the paok players shouldve been slapped with yellows for the way they reacted, as goumas should get at least 5 games(besides the point), but you cant excuse the actions of paok fans, we all know how crazy they are and fanatic, but its just unexcusable, i mean if we really need to, we should have cops all around the perimeter so this cant happen, and if they do attempt to they will get the beaten of a lifetime, but i think fillippidis has spoken brilliantly about our league

xiotis : yes, we ONLY got shafted on a goal, I mean no big deal, right? Don't forget the Egyptian, Al-m#$%!s who jumped kicked Djole, there should have been a red for that, but of course he faked his own death (lol) on the pitch afterwards, and everything went on it's merry way. When the penalty was given, how many MPAOK amateurs (they arnt soccer players) lashed out and kept throwing their chests in his face, let's not even get into the absenities, you need not to be a lip reader. I wont even go into the fans and what they did, or the game program released by MPAOK, anyone get a chance to see the utter crap they had the balls to publish ? Enough said. Oh wait, what about the same mental migets (mpaoks management) that at the half went, threatened the ref and continued the usual great dialogue MPAOKS amateurs spat during the 1st half and even worse I imagine. How embarassing, how unprofessional, how barbaric !

Of course I think we can all agree that the referee in question made some BRUTAL mistakes, against BOTH teams. Which is often normal among below average refs who try to even things out after some calls, only to create a bigger bourdelo.

PRWTATHLHMA 3ANA, STON PIREA

Seeing that we dont have a NEWCASTLE thread any longer :ph34r:

MIght as well post here: Rivaldo and Mavrogenidis are BOTH doubtfull for the match against the magpies, if they dont make it in time, this is a BIG BLOW. Mavro with his knee when he was cut down and Rivaldo still with his foot from earlier this week

:angry:

Mr. Vasilios, with all due respect to many fans that maintain some sort of class when supporting their teams, you in this instant at least should look in the mirror before calling all paok fans, players and management an assortment of names.

You need to look in the mirror and see for your self close-up who these crazy fans look like and who they are or who they could be.

olympiakos11, I don't understand your logic. Just because you play an offensive game you're entitled to penalty calls?

i meant that the fact Olympiakos played better gives them the benefit of the doubt on calls

pay attention to games where its pretty one sided in play and u can that the team playing well will get the benefit of the majority of calls

plus everybody in here i believe said that the referee is the best in Greece

and do remember Olympiakos was disallowed a goal on an offsides so the calls went bad in both instances

i know Paok was offsides twice but shouldn't have been but Offside officials are pretty bad overall in soccer

Mr. Vasilios, with all due respect to many fans that maintain some sort of class when supporting their teams, you in this instant at least should look in the mirror before calling all paok fans, players and management an assortment of names.

You need to look in the mirror and see for your self close-up who these crazy fans look like and who they are or who they could be.

For bringing up VALID points ? What/who really are the negative infulences in Greek football ?And is that the reply you could muster up with attacking me personally ? Generalizing is a bitch.

OUST !

Mr. Vasilios,  with all  due respect to many fans that maintain some sort of class when supporting their teams, you in this instant at least should look in the mirror before calling all paok fans, players and management an assortment of names.

For bringing up VALID points ? What/who really are the negative infulences in Greek football ?And is that the reply you could muster up with attacking me personally ? Generalizing is a bitch.

OUST !

strong words

but good ###### s%$#!

keep supporting our club

Olympiakos#1

Guest Protathlitis

you can not honeslty think it was 50-50, the only thing you guys got shafted on was the okka goal, but if you take away the penalty, and give schurer a second yellow, the whole game would have been different, but just the overall officiating job was definatly subpar and its why everyone is complaining, and yes the paok players shouldve been slapped with yellows for the way they reacted, as goumas should get at least 5 games(besides the point), but you cant excuse the actions of paok fans, we all know how crazy they are and fanatic, but its just unexcusable, i mean if we really need to, we should have cops all around the perimeter so this cant happen, and if they do attempt to they will get the beaten of a lifetime, but i think fillippidis has spoken brilliantly about our league

I dont think it was penalty but I only thought that once I saw the slow motion replay.........schurrer getting a second yellow? what about the karate kick on Djordjevic? dont talk s%$#! please

the refereeing was 50-50 and the only reason such big deal is made is because paoktzides love feel they've got a bad job from the ref...........watch when you go to toumba youll see

Its ridiculous that after EVERY SINGLE DERBY whether it be pao-paok, pao-ospf, aek-paok the ref is made out like a criminal because the players and club officials say they are

Don't know which game you were watching or any one else that is proclaiming that oly was all over paok like a cat and mouse.

The ball possession for the game was 52% to 48% in favor of paok, corners were were 9 to 3 or thereabouts for paok (ERT stats). Oly was a little more dangerous on a few plays. But if salpigiddis had sense enough to shoot low or the ground instead of nikopolidis' face and chest it would have been a different story. And these were on plays were he had broke thru and alone facing Nikopolidis.

Its is true that a team that plays aggressive etc will get the calls but in greece its more likely that if you are ref you better call for the right team or you will probably not referee for long.

Don't know which game you were watching or any one else that is proclaiming that oly was all over paok like a cat and mouse.

The ball possession for the game was 52% to 48% in favor of paok, corners were were 9 to 3 or thereabouts for paok (ERT stats). Oly was a little more dangerous on a few plays. But if salpigiddis had sense enough to shoot low or the ground instead of nikopolidis' face and chest it would have been a different story. And these were on plays were he had broke thru and alone facing Nikopolidis.

Its is true that a team that plays aggressive etc will get the calls but in greece its more likely that if you are ref you better call for the right team or you will probably not referee for long.

alot of paok's ball possession was wasted and the times that Olympiakos did get teh ball they were attacking

Paok had only a few good chances i mean its a fact

and about the ref

get off his dik

same s%$#! all the F***in time

alot of paok's ball possession was wasted and the times that Olympiakos did get teh ball they were attacking

Paok had only a few good chances i mean its a fact

and about the ref

get off his dik

same s%$#! all the F***in time

Some people just don't learn or listen or don't listen or learn or maybe they just can't....

So some have to repeat themselves:

The funny part is that in my first post I have stated EXACTLY what the low minded will say... I think I am a prophet like Vassili Daniil... :P I am 100 years ahaid of my time...

It was certain that the geys will start the karamela that the ref did 50-50 mistakes and gave bad calls to both teams... Of course as I said previously they tend to exclude the term "time" and to them not showing a red card in the 35th minute and not showing a card in the 70th minute is absolutely the same.... Same of giving a non existing penalty in the 20th minute with not counting a clear goal in the 80th minute!!!

Funny how these geys think.... :P

But what did you expect... Some of them even complained about the ref in Anfield... :LOL: Then ity is us who always complain about the refs... And to those who keep saying b******t without even thinking, let them open a political newspaper in the sport section (which is supposed to be more objective that the pure sports papers) and see the penalties won for each team... Thrynos has won more penalties than the TOTAL of the rest of the team in the A division... Not only that, but most of these penalties opened the score!!!! So you accuse us of complaining about the refs... In your humble opinion, who is supposed to complain about the refs? Gey fans maybe? :P

Guest Protathlitis

The funny part is that in my first post I have stated EXACTLY what the low minded will say... I think I am a prophet like Vassili Daniil... :P I am 100 years ahaid of my time...

It was certain that the geys will start the karamela that the ref did 50-50 mistakes and gave bad calls to both teams... Of course as I said previously they tend to exclude the term "time" and to them not showing a red card in the 35th minute and not showing a card in the 70th minute is absolutely the same.... Same of giving a non existing penalty in the 20th minute with not counting a clear goal in the 80th minute!!!

:LOL: Im no prophet and I cant even claim to have a gift for this stuff but the the ridiculous crap you gays say is predicatably contradicting and hyppocritical. About every issue you pathetically take the high moral ground

so you make a valid point that one 'card' was in the 30' and the other in the 70' but somehow conclude that this, regardless of anything else, proves that it was more than 50-50 etc etc

And then in the same post you stupidly bring up the refereeing at anfield. Are you seriously claiming that the refereeing was 50-50 or EVEN FAVOURING OSFP that day???? apart from anything else that happened in that game OSFP got cruxified by that ref and thats why I find it so predictably stupid that you'd bring it up in this discussion ;)

The argument about timing is nonsense. I suppose that only in Greece one could use an argument like this.

If "timing" argument was valid, wrt referees mistakes, Olympiakos should easily advance over Real during that horrible night in Madrid : IF referee wouldn't ignore Roberto Carlos obvious handball and IF Roberto Carlos would be red carded for that (as he should be) and IF we could score that penalty, then we would be one goal ahead and Real would remain with 10 players. We would advance over the mighty Real IF the timing of that referee mistakes was different.

A widely known Greek saying is "IF MY GRANDMOTHER HAD WHEELS SHE WOULD BE A ROLLER-SKATE". Instead of discussing why the referees are consistently performing so poorly in the Greek champ (but they are just one side of the problem), we are arguing over the possible 1-5% favour on behalf of Oly or Paok.

Another quite sad phenomenon is that some people here are ready to applaud fan violence when it begins from unfair referee decisiions. As if physical violence and self-justice would ever be justified. Are we expecting the greek soccer to improve with such fan mentality?

Here are the statistics re: penalties given compared to total offense.

OLY: 38 goals scored - 6 penalties given

PAO: 36 - 2

AEK: 31 - 3

xanthi: 34 - 3

Paok: 30 - 2

perhaps Papou meant that OLY got twice the penalties given then any other team, PAO or AEK

I knew about those stats, but the point you should look at is how many of these 6 penalties opened or got Thrynos AHEAD in the score....

@Dipapa: If timing element is not relevant then what is? You go further back with your example but you are right! Would the result been the same if Thrynos got ahead in the score early in the match? You never know what might have happened... And that is the main idea about football... A bad decision as small as a wrong free kich might change the entire course of a match... You speak about poor refereing in Greece whilst I was the one mentioning this months ago, but you conveniently avoid saying that all poor refereing happens when Olympiakos is involved and all bad decisions 90% go against Thrynos's opponents....

I will say it again..

Human mistakes are of course acceptable... But human mistakes also go TWO-WAYS!!! One they are constantly ONE-WAY then they are simply NOT human mistakes.... ;)

Its about time we close this topic its becoming rediculous..Every week we keep hearing the same thing that Olympiakos keeps getting favoured week in week out by the refs :tdown: .If that is the case according to (PAOK manager and PROPO boss) why didn't they give the goal to OLYMPIAKOS?????????..Can some non Olympiakos supporter please answer this question because i still can't work it out :o ..Lets discuss soccer and not politics in this forum.I'm sick of all the Olympiako bashing, its becoming a joke.....Kokkalh bring a couple of good strikers so we can finish off our games in the first 30 minutes of every game because at the moment we are only converting 10% of our chances......

OLYMPIAKE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Archived