Phantis Forums

PAOK - OLYMPIAKOS

Vasili0s

kalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D :D

the ref helped oly alot!

especialy in the second half all the 50-50 calls went to them :tdown: :tdown:

also the 4th ref did show 3 min. of extra time but the ref stopped the game in the second min. when paok had a good counter attack opportunity :tdown:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I saw....

The Penalty can be given for Olympiakos...

On the first half also a Penalty can be given for PAOK...as Djordjevic takes the ball with his arm (I saw it only on reply)...

The Goal from Okkas was not offside....but onside for the 1 : 2

(Nevertheless an official of PAOK just gave an interview, which has been transmitted by ERA Spor ...and said that the victory for PAOK was stolen by the Referee...... this is pathetic....and similar statements produce violence in the Greek Footbal)...

It has been announced 3 minutes injury time but already in the 2nd minute of the overtime...when PAOK was on attack.... the referee finished the game (but this is a minor issue)

Olmpiakos was slightly the better team....

What I saw....

The Penalty can be given for Olympiakos...   

On the first half also a Penalty can be given for PAOK...as Djordjevic takes the ball with his arm (I saw it only on reply)...

The Goal from Okkas was not offside....but onside for the 1 : 2 

(Nevertheless an official of PAOK just gave an interview, which has been transmitted by ERA Spor ...and said that the victory for PAOK was stolen by the Referee...... this is pathetic....and similar statements produce violence in the Greek Footbal)...

Olmpiakos was slightly the better team....

paok had also 2 bad calls for offside in the second half when on 2 occasions salpigidis was onside and running alone towards the goal

paok had also 2 bad calls for offside in the second half when on 2 occasions salpigidis was onside and running alone towards the goal

Yes, but I can only remember to one situation......

When Salpigidis was with one leg on his own half.... and the other leg on Olympiakos half.... the rule says ONSIDE on this situation....THE COMMENTATOR OF SUPER SPORT....said.... " o Salpiggidis kaliptete apo amintiko tou Olympiakou ".... and on this statement.... YOU REALISE THAT THE COMMENTATOR DOES NOT KNOW THE FOOTBALL...ALTHOUGH HE IS EARNING HIS MONEY WITH FOOTBALL.....

Because this has nothing to do with Kalipti and No Kalipti.....

Anyhow...the situation was in the midldle line......and far away from the goal.....

Again the spectators and PAOK officials exagerated a lot....also after the penalty...which can be given....the theatre afterwards was ridiculous......and all this leads to violence...

Guest Protathlitis

the ref made noone any favours - some people are such hyppocrites

pao got another 1-0 and now we are level points

lets beat newcastle, crush aek and when the time comes lets $#** pao :tup:

Most interesting spots from the comments on the Alpha Channel (I didn't see the match):

- There wasn't a penalty.

- Okkas goal should count because he wasn't in offside position.

- Shurrer's foul was brutal and he should be punished with a second yellow card.

- A similar foul against Djorjevic should also be punished with a red card for the Paok player.

- Djorjevic clearly didn't touch the ball with his hand, the referee was correct in that case.

- There were wrong offside-onside decisions for both teams. In general, refereeing was equally bad for both teams.

- Osfp dominated the 1st half, Paok brought balance in the 2nd half so the final result is rather fair.

Some people at Paok should realize that inflammatory statements like these from Paok president aren't helping their club. On the contrary, they create exactly this hostile environment which is the root of fan rioting.

Most interesting spots from the comments on the Alpha Channel (I didn't see the match):

- There wasn't a penalty.

- Okkas goal should count because he wasn't in offside position.

- Shurrer's foul was brutal and he should be punished with a second yellow card.

- A similar foul against Djorjevic should also be punished with a red card for the Paok player.

- Djorjevic clearly didn't touch the ball with his hand, the referee was correct in that case.

- There were wrong offside-onside decisions for both teams (Paok). In general, refereeing was equally bad for both teams.

- Osfp dominated the 1st half, Paok bring the balance in the 2nd half so the final result is rather fair.

Some people at Paok should realize that inflammatory statements like these from Paok president aren't helping their club. On the contrary, they create exactly this hostile environment which is the root of fan rioting.

i agree 100%

What goes around comes around. I hear that your club is complaining about the paok crowd today.

Remember rizoupoli kotessss. Today was nothing compared to that day. Its ok for your supporters terrorising teams, when it happens to your team, you guys start crying.

Were on level terms now kai to palouki tha to fate stin leoforo koufalesssssss.......

the ref made noone any favours - some people are such hyppocrites

pao got another 1-0 and now we are level points

lets beat newcastle, crush aek and when the time comes lets $#** pao :tup:

crush aek!

without anatolakis(his best season in years) and pacey pantos to keep a hold on soares-cesar.

wait and see only time will tell.

anyway the only winners of that game will be us cause either oly loose or aek the same pao runs away :P and a draw will be a super result for us :tup:

Bajevic decided not to participate in the press conference because of the recent inflammatory statements on Thessaloniki newspapers (after the match against Iraklis).

Paok's coach stated that he was insulted from Bajevic's decision and decided to leave the press conference too.

Imo, Bajevic shouldn't do that unless the hostility against him and the team was unusual in this match (remember that he was coaching Paok for 3 years).

What goes around comes around. I hear that your club is complaining about the paok crowd today.

Remember rizoupoli kotessss. Today was nothing compared to that day. Its ok for your supporters terrorising teams, when it happens to your team, you guys start crying.

Were on level terms now kai to palouki tha to fate stin leoforo koufalesssssss.......

Hey idiot, most of us don't endorse fan violence (see the "open letter to Kokkalis" topic) and we don't like to win matches via the crowd hostility as, e.g. Paok did for decades if you are old enough to remember.

From the tone of your response and the insane name calling, I can easly assume that your real age is not over 13. Or simly that your brains is stuffed with grass. Don't forget to irrigate it from time to time, grass needs plenty of water!

Hey idiot, most of us don't endorse fan violence (see the "open letter to Kokkalis" topic) and we don't like to win matches via the crowd hostility as, e.g. Paok did for decades if you are old enough to remember.

From the tone of your response and the insane name calling, I can easly assume that your real age is not over 13. Or simly that your brains is stuffed with grass. Don't forget to irrigate it from time to time, grass needs plenty of water!

stop man!

olys fans do the same shiit when we loose points.

lets keep it serius this time.

and trilossmhtl dont delete my post

Whoever you are papara, all I am trying to say is except the result and don't complain.

If you listened to era sport this morning, you will know what I am talking about you clown.

Wake up kota...............

stop man!

Listen, one should always think twice before throwing serious accusations and name calling to the entirety of a forum audience. Do you have any proof that I (or e.g. CH-Thrylos or Luz13 or other OSFP fans of this forum, barring the ones you have in mind) endorse fan violence or keep a blind eye for it? We don't like it, period. Stop putting words in my mouth because I feel deeply insulted for this.

Re file dipapa, if we respond to names with names we don't contribute very well to this forum. The mods are doing a good job here, so lets keep it that way and leave it to them.

I'm afraid you are correct. Although I don't like some unknown kid to call me "koufala", I admit it would be better not to lower myself to its level. I 'll try to ignore future insults.

vre afiste ta penalty kai auta..... sto 92 evgenan 3-4 paixtes tou PAOK stin antepithesi kai o diaititis eixe xestei pano tou mipos kai valei goal kai sfirikse tin liksi.... oxi kai tpt allo alla eixe deiksei 3 lepta gia kathisteriseis...... ta orgia sas pali ksana anthizoun giati vlepete oti sas exoume strimoksi (AEK- PAO) kai o Kokkalis prepei na kanei kati......... bravo sas!

First off, that penalty defineatly was a giveable one if one has the power to watch the fash and analyze the play step by step, he/she will realize this. But since it is OSFP winning a penalty, all the anti-olympiakoi from all over Greee are up in arms again as usual, bravo sas MOUNARES !

Hand ball in the box by djole ? Nothing whatsoever, he crouched down, extened his arms to the side, and the ball found the left part of his chest, right near the underarm. Obvious, real handballs are not even given in that area of the pitch, but for SOME reason there is actually a debate about it. See paragraph one as to why.

I won't mention the dissallowed goal, or go any further with the match, it's over. Terrorism clearly prevailed once more, and we saw a venomous Olympiakos in the 1st half that should have put out the xwrafi of a club called mpaok, VERY early. And what the ###### did djole miss in the 2nd half ? AN EINAI DYNATON !

Lets looks forward to the bigger things, and it goes by the name of Newcastle.

Green: I'd watch your mouth if I was you.

About name-calling:

When I was a little girl many many years ago, my mother told me: If a dog barks at you, will you go down on all 4 and bark back??”

About the match

I am sorry to realize that what I said many times was right (I wish I were wrong)

It is hard do win matches, let alone titles without some killer strikers

WE have not even one (Okkas can not be called matador ,sorry)

If you look at the top scorers of the league, You will not see Oly players among the first.

Te other 3 top teams have some: Gekas, Luciano, and others

Okkas is not even in the list. Our top scorer Geovanni with 8 has not scored for ages

Rivaldo could have a better number if he would have shot the penalties, anyway he is more in the business of giving assists which some of his team mates miss

Castillo is not a matador , not yet , and D’akol which gave us and important away goal in Kastoria, is a promise for the future

I am afraid that complete lack of matadors will hurt us a lot

It is impossible to rely always on strong defense and some FK or other static ball to resolve the match

Can anybody remember when was the last field goal in away game in the league? Today – PK, in Crete –also penalty kick..

Miracles happen, and I still hope we get some title , one ot more, but I am rather pesimistic , because of the lack of artillery

Losing the fans in so many home matches does not help either

:(

As to Basil the rat (vasilios) warning me to shut my mouth, go cry on someone else shoulder.

It seems we have sensitive people in this forum, that like to dish it out in Pao forum, but can't take it back.

Basil, you don't scare me papara......................

no name calling

hostile crowds are not a new subject my friend

we are used to them

Paok Pao corws are always hostile.

Bring it on. will deal with it liek we always do we accept it after all thats how greek soccer is the last few years

the difference however is it doenst get to the players head as shown in leoforos and today!!!!!

stop man!

and trilossmhtl dont delete my post

i wont I respect peoples posts (evenn yours ) thats why its good to counter attack

but no name calling

U shout out names.. posts will be deleted

what are we here 5 years old?

vre afiste ta penalty kai auta..... sto 92 evgenan 3-4 paixtes tou PAOK stin antepithesi kai o diaititis eixe xestei pano tou mipos kai valei goal kai sfirikse tin liksi.... oxi kai tpt allo alla eixe deiksei 3 lepta gia kathisteriseis...... ta orgia sas pali ksana anthizoun giati vlepete oti sas exoume strimoksi (AEK- PAO) kai o Kokkalis prepei na kanei kati......... bravo sas!

like i have said before I will say it again I dont know y he stopped the game with less then 50 seconds to play but if u must complain about the refs.. pelase dont do it here..you will never get an answer,

eveyr week ..some1 complains about the refs. if its not u it u guys

maybe we can write them a letter to wake up!!!

ti na sou po

Archived