Phantis Forums

A' Div: PAOK-Olympiakos

Ziaka

On Sunday we play Olympiakos at Toumba. Following our win against Aris, the players should be pumped up for this game. I am sure they will try their best to get a positive result. However we face a very good Olympiakos team, and it will not be easy to get points from this match.

PAE PAOK is making available 23,800 tickets for this game. If we count in the 3,000 or so season ticket holders, it is quite possible that Toumba will fill up with 27,000 fans. I would really like to see a big turnout for this game.

As for predictions, I will say a 1-1 tie.

I think you're right, it won't be easy to get points from this match. But if they are going to do it, this would be the time. PAOK is on a high and Karageorgiou seems to have them playing as a cohesive unit. Oly on the other hand don't seem to have that same cohesiveness at the moment.

I don't see a blow-out at all.

PAOK wins 2-1 or tie at 2-2. If PAOK wins it'll be the shocker of the season and Oly will be kicking themselves for having lost the Championship.

Playing in Toumba is no easy thing at all

for Olympiakos or any Greek team

besides Karaiskaki the hardest place to play

the fans are just as intimidating if not more

but this game came in a good time

Olympiakos top players should be rested and in true

do remember after that game we play Newcastle and well the derby test is a good way to test our form

Paok is coming off an easy win in the Salonika derby in Charilaou

Paok will also like to avenge their 5-1 slaugthering of Olympiakos

but Olympiakos will be up to the test in my view

alot of ppl are expecting drop points i don't

i expect a win

and ppl expect Olympiakos to drop points they don't it always comes unexpectingly

lets go and win in Toumba

i'd say toumba is even harder to play than karaiskaki. it is "easier" to take a win but the atmosphere up there is the hottest in greece.

it will be very difficult but i see a win in the last minutes through a non existent penalty for osfp. ;)

i like the ticket prices:

this is how it should be. not like in leoforo where pao takes about four times higher prices in such games.

i know u look for an excuse to attack PAO but that isnt true- for the Sevilla game yes tickets were ridiculous but for the PAOK derby in leoforos they were the same regular price u pay for vs a small team.....

14,000 tickets have been sold so far for Sunday's game.

Ekgomitis and Giasemis are questionable because of injuries.

Paok fans should be flocking to the stadio

their team dissapointed them from the beginning of the season and cost them alot

but their playing well again and coming up the Thessaloniki derby v Aris where they won easily

Paok hates Olympiakos so that should make them attend even more

back to the game

Olympiakos will play well and win hopefully its good weather

Lets go Olympiakos#1

23800 tickets were available, make no mistake the game WILL be sold out.

H MAKEDONIA EINAI ELLHNIKH, THN PIRANE OI GAVROI SE MIA EKDROMH !

:P Just kidding ppl, dont get the blood pressure up.

Heres to a good derby with some thea :box:

this is how it should be. not like in leoforo where pao takes about four times higher prices in such games.

i know u look for an excuse to attack PAO but that isnt true- for the Sevilla game yes tickets were ridiculous but for the PAOK derby in leoforos they were the same regular price u pay for vs a small team.....
it wasnt an excuse to attack pao. it seemed to me over a few posts the pao fans made, that the prices are very high in general. if it isnt like that i'm taking my comment back.

Should be a good game hopefully the gaurakia have a taste of hell in Toumba and come home empty handed!!!

I say a 2-2 draw

Is the game televised on ERT-sat? The Aris - PAOK game was, just wandering if this will be as well! Im from Melbourne so what are the chances of watching this game?

PAE PAOK is making available 23,800 tickets for this game. If we count in the 3,000 or so season ticket holders, it is quite possible that Toumba will fill up with 27,000 fans. I would really like to see a big turnout for this game.

Will any Gavroi be at the game or is it PAOKtzides only?? :o

ERT-sat says in their schedule that they will show the game live. Hope that includes US and Australia and not only Europe.

All the tickets to the game have been sold out. This is the first SOLD OUT in Toumba in a long time.

Just heard a report on ERA spor that Rivaldo might miss the game due to injury during today's practice. His status will be decided tommorrow.

Just heard on Metrosport that all 23,950 tickets were sold. Also if you add the 3,500 season tickets, Toumba will be filled with 27,450 fans. All that is missing now is for PAOK to come out and break the long league losing streak against Olympiakos at Toumba.

Go PAOK!!! How long has it been since PAOK beat Oly in Toumba?

boys, PAOK's time has come

i predict 1-0 to PAOK or maybe even 2-0

the crowd will be 1 of the main reasons we will win but their are many other reasons aswell such as..

the hatred 4 olympiakos,

our winning streak under our new coach,

payback 4 the 5-1 defeat earlier on in the year

and also because rivaldo might not b playing

Archived