Phantis Forums

Round of 16

Ziaka

and liverpool RAPED leverkusen, if only we had the opportunity to finish another 6-2 on the germans :P

evagoal: they do, but not all on ESPN2, they only show 1 match per matchday the others are on ESPN ATLANTIC or whatever its called for the viewers outside N.America

I don't mean to change the subject but dumb A** ESPN should show ALL OF THE MATCHES since they have the license for them...

AMEN

ESPN SUCKS BOYCOTT IT

SPORTCENTER SUCKS I HATE HEARING PITCHING AND BATTING AVERAGE STATS FOR AN HOUR OR COLLEGE BASKET SCORES

VALTE KI KANNENA PRAGMATIKO A8LHMA RE KARAGKIOZIDES

Adoni- in ozz they do that, but as for USA they dont even show highlights on the news or mention the scores...they show 1 game thats it.

anyways Real Madrid won and UEFA.com Says they were great..

bullshit. Real proved they have talent but are still a tsirko by all means.

Raul is complelty useless. Zidane is the only power in Real, and although they did have another 2 great chances from Axristo, Juve had great chances too with no luck...should have been 1-1....

come on, drako... give up this Juvenshit admiration. Real simply trounced them entire game... Only a good chance to Zlatan and half-chances twice to Emerson... If Raul Gonzalez was on his day the score could have been 2-0 or 3-0 at the end of first-half... And I am strongly critisicing the Capello-tactics. He had yet another disappointingly overdefensive display and Real could not take them apart... I guess Real will go thru easily at Delle Alpi...

I am amased by Liverpool... What a game vs TSV 04 Bayer...

FC Bayern victory was an expected one so I am not really surprised...

PSV Eindhoven is a hot team right now and ASM has no chance vs them...

come on, drako... give up this Juvenshit admiration. Real simply trounced them entire game... Only a good chance to Zlatan and half-chances twice to Emerson... If Raul Gonzalez was on his day the score could have been 2-0 or 3-0 at the end of first-half... And I am strongly critisicing the Capello-tactics. He had yet another disappointingly overdefensive display and Real could not take them apart... I guess Real will go thru easily at Delle Alpi...

I am amased by Liverpool... What a game vs TSV 04 Bayer...

FC Bayern victory was an expected one so I am not really surprised...

PSV Eindhoven is a hot team right now and ASM has no chance vs them...

sure whatever.......Juve was making good chances and if they didnt have pathetic Del Piero it would be a diff game.... over defensive? i didnt see that at all yesterday- all i saw was Real get a lot luckier and score off a set peice. In Italy they are goin to be in a tough spot, once juve strikes the first Real will be lost in their mediocre attack and juve will take the rest from there. Juve were a letdown, but they actually played yesterday- Real is just a combination of overvalued players and has beens with the exception of their clear best player and key Zidane, who was pretty much the whole show for them.

Real Madrid and their fake fans can go to hell.

Manchester United - AC Milan 0-1: Carrol Error (soccernet.com)

And I thought PAO had goalkeeping problems... ;) man as rich as these guys are and with the number of unesessary, overpriced signings they go through, you think they can pick up a decent goalkeeper :LOL: :ph34r: ?? Though from what I saw, the game was pretty even, and I don't see Man U getting the result in the San Siro. Anyone have a video of Carrol's error??

Barcelona - Chelsea 2-1

Wish I could've seen this game, knew it would be close. Should be a great game in a couple of weeks, though I'd be surprised to see Cheslea pull this one off without Drogba.

Werder Bremen - Olympique Lyon 0-3

Are Lyon that good? Or are Werder that bad without Charisteas? :D

FC porto - Inter Milan 1-1

These teams are dead even. Though I think Porto will pull some more surprises and advance from the San Siro. Zhito Seiteridis!! :nw: :gr:

I don't mean to change the subject but dumb A** ESPN should show ALL OF THE MATCHES since they have the license for them...

Yea, or at least show the ones with PAO, OSFP, or any other Greek team in the CL. That, some UEFA Cup games (especially w/ greek teams, seville-PAO comes to mind) and make it easy for major cable/satteilte networks to show ESPN Deportes and then you can televise whatever bullshit you want on ESPN, ESPN Classic, and ESPN 2 during the day :rolleyes: . :xxx:

that wasnt really an error that was a tough shot- most keepers cant hold these shots, the loss is not his fault.....people and the stupid news say the whole game was just that error......Milan was the better team. Manchester did very well to make some opportunities in the first half but in the second half there was no team at all Milan pressed them and missed a lot of good oportunities and took the win that belonged to them. Manchester United the second half was completly hopeless as Milan controlled everything. Man U missed 2 easy chances but Milan missed some huge ones and was robbed a penalty...

Adoni- in ozz they do that, but as for USA they dont even show highlights on the news or mention the scores...they show 1 game thats it.

I didnt know that. I thought ESPN everywhere shows everything. I guess we got lucky than down here in Oz lol!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a clip of the Carrol error - or the so called error!

Nope, but that was a hell of a BLAST from clarence seedorf, no way in hell could someone clamp onto that ball at that rate of speed, regardless ManU was pathetic, no way in helll did they seem they would break AC MILANS defense, only maybe during some spurts in the 1st half, where milan was also pushing for a goal in the first 15 minutes.

chelsea, manunited and arsenal all got thumped, DOES IT GET ANY BETTER ?

:tup:

I don't know about you but I will stick to my original predictions even after the first leg...

I see MILAN, JUVE, INTER, BAYERN, BARCA, MONACO, LIVERPOOL, LYON, going through.... The rest in the VOURKO!!!

The Barca game was very good yesturday, when Murinio was cheering in the begining when Chelski scored the goal but then in the second half he was frozen to see XAVI, ETO and the rest organising a party just outside the chelski area!!!

Also I was really sad to see MAN UTD in this situation but I was convinced that you cannot achieve anything with the clowns in defense (Carrol, Ferdinant, Brown, Silvestre, Neville sisters etc etc).... MILAN will have an easy afternoon in Italy.....

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelieveable game in London. Chelsea squeaking out a 4-2 victory, 5-4 victory on aggregate! For once us Greeks in the USA got a high-quality, non-greek European game. I guess Mourihino has the last laugh (again) after all afer proving Ronaldiniho wrong firsthand. Great goal by Ronaldiniho though :huh?: :blink: :nw: .

I also thought Carvaillo (I think it was him) seemed to foul the keeper on that last goal. Eh, den pierazei.. I didn't really care who won that game I was just glad I go to to see it. has to be one the better CL games I've seen in a long long time....although us poor slobs here in the US had to deal w/ listening to that annoying Tommy Smith once again.. Is it just me or do the rest of you guys in here the US wanna smash your tv w/ all of the m@l@kies he says? :blink:

Archived