Phantis Forums

Gonzalez Banned For 3 Matches

pao123

WELL HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER OR OUR PRESIDENT SHOULD SMACH HIM WITH A NICE FINE THE ###### SPAGNIOLO HE CAME TO OUR TEAM AND HE THINGS HE IS THAT MUCH O A HOT SHOOT THAT WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT HIM.

AM I RIGHT OR YOU ALREADY FORGOT THAT THE MOTHERF***ER PUNCHED PAPADOPOULO IN THE FACE IN PRACTICE LAST YEAR. HE DOESN'T GIVE A ###### ABOU US 'CAUSE WE NEED HIM SO MUCH :angry:

IN ANY CASE THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ALL THE LATINOS. TAKE A LOOK AT GIOVANI OF OSFP.

WELL HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER OR OUR PRESIDENT SHOULD SMACH HIM WITH A NICE FINE THE ###### SPAGNIOLO HE CAME TO OUR TEAM AND HE THINGS HE IS THAT MUCH O A HOT SHOOT THAT WE CAN'T DO WITHOUT HIM.

AM I RIGHT OR YOU ALREADY FORGOT THAT THE MOTHERF***ER PUNCHED PAPADOPOULO IN THE FACE IN PRACTICE LAST YEAR. HE DOESN'T GIVE A ###### ABOU US 'CAUSE WE NEED HIM SO MUCH :angry:

IN ANY CASE THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH ALL THE LATINOS. TAKE A LOOK AT GIOVANI OF OSFP.

not only are you saying m*****es but your saying it in capitals. Relax

I'd just like to say that Gonzales is totally responsible for his

immature actions though Asuncao was just as guilty.

I hope the team doesn't suffer without his presence and though

we may lack a playmaker of such, I wish the confidence and

good spirit in the last week or so will overcome that hurdle.

Hopefully, Eki will sit up and take notice that he isn't a 1 man band

and that his contribution will only benefit in a team capacity and not

as an individualist.

One thing's for certain he does have a nevro streak in him if matters

don't go his way.

HEY KOJAK

YOU THINK I SAY m*****ES

THEN CHECK MOST LATINO PLAYERS LIKE CASTILLIO OR GIOVANI

THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING AND THEY CAUSE TROBLE BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT GREEKS WON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

BECAUSEWE ACTRUALLY AREN'T

IF YOU WERE A PLAYER IN LATIN AMERICA TRANSFERED FROM GREECE AND YOU ACTED LIKE THEY DO TO US, THEY WOULD KICK YOUR ASS AND SEND YOU BACK TO GREECE.

WHAT I AM SAYING IS GONZALEZ CAME YESTERDAY TO PAO AND NOW HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS

BY THE WAY CONSIDER MY CAPITALS NOT SCREAMING. SCREAMING IS "!!!!" RIGHT?

I JUST FEEL LIKE USING CAPITALS.

DO I NEED A PERMISSION OR SOMETHING?

I never told you not to use them...

whats wrong do i need permission to express my dislike of you typing in capitals all the time.

anyways back to the topic......

Guest Protathlitis

There was noway this would happen if he played for Oly. Just another case of football authorities ###### PAO. Would they dare do this to Kokalis?

stop your bitching, if Rivaldo (the person who equi comes closest to being like) punched somebody he would get exactly the same penalty

this s%$#! really gets tiresome.....how do you like your kanape now?

wow i have to give credit to olympiakos- this is the first time in many years they have actulaly "progressed" a round...they are really excited to be in the quarterfinals of the UEFA......so now after 79 years of disgrace, you finally have a DECENT run as opposed to usual assrape and you act like you are world champions...

wow i have to give credit to olympiakos- this is the first time in many years they have actulaly "progressed" a round...they are really excited to be in the quarterfinals of the UEFA......so now after 79 years of disgrace, you finally have a DECENT run as opposed to usual assrape and you act like you are world champions...

79 years of disgrace

u did forget 98-99

plus its not a big deal not just yet anywayz it's probably a bigger deal that Pao got knocked off by the way they did

losing in heartbreak fashion by 2 late strikes

their luck in Europe is fading

fading like your wanna be Ribbo II

Gonzalez the guy that got sent off

Gonzalez doesn't even deserve to walk in the same turf has Ribbo

ribbo is also around a decade older then eki...remeber eki is just starting his career and ribbo is just ending it....when rivaldo was younger and inexperienced, as gonzalez is, he did alot of stupid s%$#!..but he grew up and learned from his mistakes...he matured as a player and became the player he is today..gonzalez still has this journey to take...how can u compare a player that has played for so many years and has so much expereonce to a player that is just beginning his journey into the european football world?? this is ekis FIRST YEAR playing eruopean football...in his FIRST european game he scored 2 goals and won pao the game...just think of all angles before you start posting...

gonzales should get a major fine from pao for his last incedents.

and to vromoathlitis, trillossmtl just laugh now on sunday u will cry again!

u also won a free ticket to get destroyed by the toon-army

blah blah blah

look at the photo doesnt it look like gerrards celebration u had as a logo when we lost?

i guess the greek league is fine now since u have nothing to play for

wait till we win it

!

Archived