Phantis Forums

Would/ Do you support your most hated rival when

Evergreen

I semi agree with that but heres a question:

Is it smart for UEFA to takeaway our CL spot since we are Euro Champions?

What the national teams does has absolutely no bearing or relation to what Greek football clubs do in club competitions.
yes it does some of the NT players were from our league and our OS players were all benchies (before we won it and which also came from our league) anyways

The way i see it Greek Soccer is growing and UEFA clipped our wings by taking away our spot

BUT Im not saying Portugal didnt deserve that extra spot

But if OSFP played some decent away football it would of made UEFA think twice and take the spot from another country :whistle:

O11 we are all tossers hahahahahahahahaaha...

:LOL:

If u look up the word Tosser in the Encylopedia theres a picture of you :LOL:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I semi agree with that but heres a question:

Is it smart for UEFA to takeaway our CL spot since we are Euro Champions?

What the national teams does has absolutely no bearing or relation to what Greek football clubs do in club competitions.
yes it does some of the NT players were from our league and our OS players were all benchies (before we won it and which also came from our league) anyways

The way i see it Greek Soccer is growing and UEFA clipped our wings by taking away our spot

BUT Im not saying Portugal didnt deserve that extra spot

But if OSFP played some decent away football it would of made UEFA think twice and take the spot from another country :whistle:

O11 we are all tossers hahahahahahahahaaha...

:LOL:

If u look up the word Tosser in the Encylopedia theres a picture of you :LOL:

funny u should be a stand up comic

no seriously their is a network called comedy central i mean u fit right in it u and your jokes (that u think is funny )

word of advice during your stand up time tell them stuff about Pao the ppl their will love u and just laugh

well not with at u and your club that u call Pao

also since the word Pao= sucks

take a look in the dictionary look the word suck and u will see not only your face but the club Pao symbol and it doesn't literally mean they suck it's a lot worse then that lol

Guest Protathlitis

drako, whats wrong with what we did at the olympics?

OLYMPICS ARE FOR GREECE. NOTHING MAKES ME SICKER THAN THE GEYS RUINING THE ATMOSPHERE - CHANTS OF ELLAS ELLAS WERE IN KARAISKAKI FOR THE SOCCER GAMES REGARDLESS OF WHO WERE PLAYING AND EVERYTIME YOUR LOSER FANS WOULD INTERUPT THE CHANTS FOR OSFP GARBAGE. THEN THE WORST PART WAS WHEN IT WASNT EVEN IN KARAISKAKI SOME A**HOLE DURING MIXALHS MOUROUTSOS TAE KWAN DO MATCH EVERY ONE ELSE HAD A GREEK FLAG AND CHEERING FOR HIM/GREECE WHILE SOME JERKOFF IN THE FRONT WAS ALL ABOUT OSFP.....THEN THE SAME CRAP HAPPENS FOR ETHNIKI MATCHES AND YOU BOO KIRIAKOS AND CHEER THE ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT OSFP HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH. ITS GREECE FIRST ALWAYS, BUT OSFP DONT BELEIVE IN THAT.
How can you take the moral high ground like that? its just ridiculous, its like all the other little accusations which go on when the other side has done exactly the same thing: its fukin stupid

about this olympics thing; I went to a few olympic matches at Karaiskaki and I joined into the Ellas chants as well as the Osfp ones. Just think about what they are actually doing for a minute and dont get so uptight

Osfp fans walk into their new stadium for the first time, which had been surrounded by all that hype, we have signed Rivaldo we look at our new mad new stadium and we just join into chants about our club

I mean there are much more serious things you can be resentful about. but if you didnt hate Osfp so much you wouldent be so uptight about it. If the for some reason we held events at your s%$#! stadium then you would see no problem with doing that

The chants didnt interupt the Ellas chants; they took turns. they chant ellas at all the other venues in athens. This was the first time we saw our new stadium

WHY DONT ALL YOU VAZELOI GET OFF YOUR MORAL HIGH HORSE FOR FUK SAKE?

Guest Protathlitis

ut if OSFP played some decent away football it would of made UEFA think twice and take the spot from another country

hahaha you think pao is playing good football in europe? dont give me that s%$#!

your fukin awful. Any neutral observer will tell you who is playing better in europe right now

Any team might be a weak link for Greek football abroad, but still represents Greece.

Many rival fans that do not understand or fail to accept that, are simply not being realistic.

All Greek teams, are Greek first, and teams second, when they play abroad.

Only one that has never read the foreign press or talked to a foreign fan would not know that.

This is a fact that some might not like, but a fact nevertheless ;)

To not support any Greek team abroad is similar to the behavior of the fans at the Greek NT games that cheer for the players that have favorable team affiliations while booing players from opposing teams :nono:

Sometimes passion makes us blind...

Facts and country ratings do not lie.

When any Greek team wins, all Greek teams, and Greek football wins :gr:

Imagine that ...

Regardless of affiliation :whistle:

PEACE

hahaha you think pao is playing good football in europe? dont give me that s%$#!

your fukin awful. Any neutral observer will tell you who is playing better in europe right now

We played Arsenal twice and you played Liverpool twice this season.

All I can tell you is that the British press were full of praise for the way PAO handled Arsenal, specially at Highbury. They were saying that this is how you stop Arsenal scoring, this is how you defend. No other team this year at Highbury passed the ball around Arsenal like PAO did.

I also read the British press after both your matches with Liverpool. After the 1-0 in Karaiskaki they battered Liverpool for not turning up and criticised them for losing against you. After the Anfield match...well... let's not even go there. Apart from Rivaldo they wrote that the rest of the team was attrocious.

So neutral observer? Here you have it. Unless of course you believe the Bristish press are not neutral where PAO and Olymoiakos are concerned?

oh hang on, maybe they are paid by Vardinnogiannis? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

hahaha you think because you live in england you can say you have the monopoly on what they say?

my old man was in england when Osfp played liverpool in Athens and he brought me back all the articles praising Osfp against liverpool

yeah so pao got a 2-2 draw after hanging on for dear life at highbury yet they passed the ball around better than man u did when they won 5-2?. give me a break, pao is horrible to watch wherever they play nowadays

and so since you only mentioned the british press who commented on the liverpool/ arsenal matches how about the other games man? you said it like the english ones were the only ones which matter

what about the depor/ psv, monaco/rosonborg games?

I dont know why your mentioning accusations of bribery, thats the art that the vazelo has perfected

So I think Its fitting to reassert what I was saying to start with: the football played by pao was rubbish, especially in comparison to Osfp's campaign

you get a few favourable comments from some british press and you wet your pants. ooooo the ledgendary horse feed youll say :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I actually support Fener when they play an opposition I don't like... I will support Fener if they played Arsenal, Milan, Real Madrid, Athletic Club de Bilbao but I know that it will not be really of any use especially against the former three I mentioned... And when it comes to Fener-BJK game, I will support the team which is in a worse condition, in terms of Galatasaray thinking... And as most of you know, I DID support Panathinaikos v Fener as they're my favourite...

drako, whats wrong with what we did at the olympics?

OLYMPICS ARE FOR GREECE. NOTHING MAKES ME SICKER THAN THE GEYS RUINING THE ATMOSPHERE - CHANTS OF ELLAS ELLAS WERE IN KARAISKAKI FOR THE SOCCER GAMES REGARDLESS OF WHO WERE PLAYING AND EVERYTIME YOUR LOSER FANS WOULD INTERUPT THE CHANTS FOR OSFP GARBAGE. THEN THE WORST PART WAS WHEN IT WASNT EVEN IN KARAISKAKI SOME A**HOLE DURING MIXALHS MOUROUTSOS TAE KWAN DO MATCH EVERY ONE ELSE HAD A GREEK FLAG AND CHEERING FOR HIM/GREECE WHILE SOME JERKOFF IN THE FRONT WAS ALL ABOUT OSFP.....THEN THE SAME CRAP HAPPENS FOR ETHNIKI MATCHES AND YOU BOO KIRIAKOS AND CHEER THE ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT OSFP HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH. ITS GREECE FIRST ALWAYS, BUT OSFP DONT BELEIVE IN THAT.
u and the rest of Pao fans are all jealous of our Gipedo

your stadium Leoforos may have lots of history but its old and run downed and the fact that Olympiakos is ahead of in ever aspect makes u sick i know it

man shutup already

i prefer leoforos because of location and history. Beleive it or not ( i overheard a lot of tourists in the tram say the say thing) that kariaskaki was NOT impressive for a new stadium. its very dull. I like leoforos. Im not jealous, i dont really care to see a new stadium to be honest. i just hate seeing you assholes try to ruin national events u explain yeah there is a lot of exitement in the new stadium before it opens, ok i think i can forgive that a bit....but as for the Tae Kwan Do? ethniki matches? thats disgusting. It is not right for you to boo Kiriakos because he is a GREEK in a NATIONAL JERSEY. He is gonna be a star for us, accept it already and be happy. Remember when our ethniki sucked big time? I do. So i dont really care whos on the team who is finally great and neither should the gavroi.

also speaking of the 3rd cl spot- yes again it has nothing to do with the national team, and its neither teams fault for losing it....but why did we ever have that 3rd spot to begin with? because of PAO.

We played Arsenal twice and you played Liverpool twice this season.

All I can tell you is that the British press were full of praise for the way PAO handled Arsenal, specially at Highbury. They were saying that this is how you stop Arsenal scoring, this is how you defend. No other team this year at Highbury passed the ball around Arsenal like PAO did.

I also read the British press after both your matches with Liverpool. After the 1-0 in Karaiskaki they battered Liverpool for not turning up and criticised them for losing against you. After the Anfield match...well... let's not even go there. Apart from Rivaldo they wrote that the rest of the team was attrocious.

So neutral observer? Here you have it. Unless of course you believe the Bristish press are not neutral where PAO and Olymoiakos are concerned?

oh hang on, maybe they are paid by Vardinnogiannis? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2 things:

A- you did not beat arsenal. Had u beaten them at least in greece u would be in the C.L but failed when it counted. That;s why you have misery in greece and thats why you have never won the C.L or UEFA

b- we actually beat an english team If they decided to play like crap. how is that our fault?

U want me to name me a few teams trhat didnt show up to play and u guys beat them (rangers. PSV)

You are losing the plot man?

I only read the British press because I live here and that's what I have access too. I don't speak/read French or spanish so no, I can't know what they wrote on Olymoiakos. Neither do I read/speak Dutch so I can't know what they wrote about PAO after they got thrashed 4-1. If you can, then feel free to present them here.

But I do know about the British press and YES, they were full of praise for PAO's performances against Arsenal.

Hanging on for dear life is an artform perfected by Olympiakos (apart from times when they just give up and accept 5ares kai 7ares) :P

They said that Panathinaikos is a shadow of the team that came here to Old Trafford and scared the kiving daylights out of ManUnited and they put it down to the departure of so many players and arrival of so many new one.

funnily enough Ferguson agreed. ;)

So now you want to talk about defense, are you joking? Or are yous seriously in need of checking yourself into a drug rehabilitation clinic ? You want to talk about this years defense in CL or our poreia in general? 5 goals in 6 matches is pretty good taking into consideration the 3-1 slap with the ugly POMS. But hey, keep remembering the English 'praise' for your great club and taping the articles to your wall, I know it makes you feel good inside, considering for another year like every other Greek club, you are nowhere to be seen in Europe. Hell of a pedigree, you're a typical idiotic PAO fan, bravo.

As for our games against Liverpool, I think you'll agree that in our home match they were lucky not to have left with a 4 or 5 goal drumming, what where you reading ? Derby of London ? The Anfield match, we can only blame ourselves for our amateur 2nd half play, and thats that, no excuses.

Drakos: Can you stop bitching about Karaiskaki ? Come to realize it's the first real soccer pitch in Greece and hope that many more follow.

So now you want to talk about defense, are you joking? Or are yous seriously in need of checking yourself into a drug rehabilitation clinic ? You want to talk about this years defense in CL or our poreia in general? 5 goals in 6 matches is pretty good taking into consideration the 3-1 slap with the ugly POMS. But hey, keep remembering the English 'praise' for your great club and taping the articles to your wall, I know it makes you feel good inside, considering for another year like every other Greek club, you are nowhere to be seen in Europe. Hell of a pedigree, you're a typical idiotic PAO fan, bravo.

As for our games against Liverpool, I think you'll agree that in our home match they were lucky not to have left with a 4 or 5 goal drumming, what where you reading ? Derby of London ? The Anfield match, we can only blame ourselves for our amateur 2nd half play, and thats that, no excuses.

Drakos: Can you stop bitching about Karaiskaki ? Come to realize it's the first real soccer pitch in Greece and hope that many more follow.

MAN SHUT UP

SHUT THE ###### UP.

EVERY STUPID TOPIC IN THIS FORUM IS GETTING TRASHED WITH THE SAME ARGUEMENTS.

and a note- we have had real pitches before in Toumpa and the new Pankritiko stadio which was before Karaiskaki.

YES I AM TELLING YOU TO SHUT UP. ARE YOU NOT TIRING OF THE SAME 2 ARGUEMENTS GOING BACK AND FOURTH REALLY? A BOY TELLING A MAN? ANY MORE TRASH TALK YOU CAN DO FROM BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER???

and Touba is a fine stadium, its got a lot of capacity you dont really need much to watch a game but seats. So who cares? I really dont. the only really new thing karaiskaki has is a videotron and concession stands....who gives a s%$#! about those its about the game.

Guest Protathlitis

panos, your starting to get annoying vre, we were talking about who had the better CL campaign based on neutral opinions and all you did was list the english games and a few anectdotes about how the british thought pao did so well at highbury as if that was enough to cover the whole campaign!!

and no, hanging on for dear life is EXACTLY the art that has been perfected by the vazelo, except as you say when you are getting your ass kicked around derby time but also in europe as well 5ares, 6-1ares ;)

Guest Protathlitis

I really hope pao gets a new stadium so they can stop showing everyone their s%$#! hole home at leoforo. I think these arguments about stadiums are stupid but to criticise the great Karaiskaki is ridiculous

Arguments about stupid fans, awful team performances and embarassing defeats can be claimed for any Greek team. That's the nature of football. It's really funny to try to attribute all those bad moments to a specific team. Is it that gavroi, for one, have some specific genes that make them behaving stupidly inside stadiums? Or is it that the big Greek teams haven't changed after the recent football globalization so Oly or AEK have always a looser mentality and unhealthy management?

OSFP = disgrace of Greece, PAO = kotes, Turks = the eternal enemies of Greeks and so on. Aren't you tired of this black and white point of view? The world outside is changing at blazing speeds and you are still stuck to dualistic schemes. When OSFP shows defensive skills, it can be partially attributed to Nikopolidis who earned his name at PAO. PAO's best coach in the last decades, i.e. Kirastas, was an ex-OSFP player (not to mention Sarganis, Delikaris or Galakos), Lybe was an ex-PAO player and so on.

When Greek teams win in European chambionships, it's the whole quality of the Greek football (well, ...whatever) which is partially responsible for that. It is impossible to have a good "poreia" in Europe without serious competition in Greece. Do you really think that a mere 4-8 international matches per year (alone) can make a team great?

On topic, I agree with len. When OSFP is succesful in Europe, I also wish the same for PAO. But when we loose, I prefer to see PAO loosing too. I simply can't stand vazelia rubing it to our faces for the next 35 years :)

Archived