Phantis Forums

Would/ Do you support your most hated rival when

Evergreen

Guest Protathlitis

drako, whats wrong with what we did at the olympics?

I was at Karaiskaki when those spontaneous chants started; it was great

If olympic events were held at leoforo, dont tell me similar things wouldent happen. whats so bad about it anyway? sometimes you vazeloi should really get off your MORAL high horses

its a bit of a joke considering that exactly the same thing is done by you vazlokotes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rather conflicted on this.. On one hand you want to support Greek teams regardless of who they are playing .. on the other hand can you imagine what would happen if any Greek team ever won a european cup? The other teams would never hear the end of it. I mean the vazeloi came the closest almost 30 years ago and they still bring it up to this day.. and they didnt even win. Imagine a gavro, vazelo or xanoumi (depending on what you are) bringing that one up every time you argued about soccer. :la:

OLYMPICS ARE FOR GREECE. NOTHING MAKES ME SICKER THAN THE GEYS RUINING THE ATMOSPHERE - CHANTS OF ELLAS ELLAS WERE IN KARAISKAKI FOR THE SOCCER GAMES REGARDLESS OF WHO WERE PLAYING AND EVERYTIME YOUR LOSER FANS WOULD INTERUPT THE CHANTS FOR OSFP GARBAGE. THEN THE WORST PART WAS WHEN IT WASNT EVEN IN KARAISKAKI SOME A**HOLE DURING MIXALHS MOUROUTSOS TAE KWAN DO MATCH EVERY ONE ELSE HAD A GREEK FLAG AND CHEERING FOR HIM/GREECE WHILE SOME JERKOFF IN THE FRONT WAS ALL ABOUT OSFP.....THEN THE SAME CRAP HAPPENS FOR ETHNIKI MATCHES AND YOU BOO KIRIAKOS AND CHEER THE ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT OSFP HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH. ITS GREECE FIRST ALWAYS, BUT OSFP DONT BELEIVE IN THAT.

m****panos13 is by far the slimiest maggot.

--

Is it so tough for you to understand that we dont allow this!?

What part of it dont you understand?

i dont beleive this. hes making trouble over and over and you put my warning at 20% for nothing......you dont even erase his post.

yeh i know tell me about it, i got a 10% warning coz basically i said that 2nd mouse was a soft cock when i wanted to do something about these personal attacks...

why do u think i left the mods?? its either 2nd mouses way or the high way.....

P.S i think Evergreen is the only one takin action (even though its soft), im happy that somone woke up to them selves....

yeh i know tell me about it, i got a 10% warning coz basically i said that 2nd mouse was a soft cock when i wanted to do something about these personal attacks...

why do u think i left the mods?? its either 2nd mouses way or the high way.....

P.S i think Evergreen is the only one takin action (even though its soft), im happy that somone woke up to them selves....

Though ive missed on the whole issue you guys are talking about....ive got 10% warning....and to this day i have no idea what for ;) :blink:

I'm relatively new to following Greek Soccer (I'm only 16) and know little about the past events which continue to make OSFP-PAO probably the fiercest rivalry I know. I don't really support any perticular club in Greece, but I'll support any Greek team in Europe (be it CL, UEFA Cup, or Intertoto Cup) to the end. Same goes with any national/international Greek teams (regardless of sport). Though with Greece losing it's 2nd automatic spot in the Champs League :( , it's going to make it tough for Greek clubs to prove themselves in Europe. And I don't know if bashing each other on a European front will ultimately benifit Greek soccer as a whole. I figure with more success in Europe and domestic Greek soccer will really allow fans to go all out in terms of rivarly and fan bashing. I mean what's wrong with a PAO fan supporting Olympiakos (or vice-versa) if the success OSFP may get allows PAO to have an easier time getting into these competitions (Champs League notably, involves the UEFA point allocation thing/system). I mean what'll be next, Oly fans rooting against their own team to prevent PAO from being able to play in the competition (or vice versa) :blink: :( <_< ?? (from a/the UEFA coefficent spot allocation standpoint)

Though with Greece losing it's 2nd automatic spot in the Champs League :( , it's going to make it tough for Greek clubs to prove themselves in Europe.

U can thank OSFP for that :ph34r:

And the ones that will suffer will be teams like AEK.....

As lets face it the gheys will always be in CL and now financially smaller teams like AEK have to work real hard to get in to second position :tdown:

QUOTE (Panos13 @ Feb 14 2005, 08:07 AM)

The more goals Oly concede and lose by in Europe the better I sleep and the happier I feel. I was ecstatic when they lost to Liverpool. When Gerrard's goal went in I jumped and shouted so hard everyone thought I was mad.

when u guys wre edown 4-0 to manu at the half u should have seen the celebrations I did i was hoping for more gaols but i was happy with 5

even happier when Rosenborg tied it 2-2!

Back to the topic

You should have seen me celebrate when Gerrard scored that ripper to knock you gays out!!!!!

I support any team in Greece that plays in Europe...except for OSFP. I just cant support them - and I am happy when they lose. Imw ith Evergreen on this one, I even wanted Galatasaray to beat you guys!

Its just something about the rivalry! :box: :box:

As lets face it the gheys will always be in CL and now financially smaller teams like AEK have to work real hard to get in to second position :tdown:

YEAH LIKE YOU TEAM DID ANY BETTER IN THE C.;L THE last 2 seasons 1 win in 6 games in the 2003-2004.. 2 wins in 2004-2005 in 6 games 3 wins in 12 games where

at least we did our part in getting 4 wins the last 2 campaigns

so let me sum it up

last 2 C.L campaigns 13 points

our last 2 C.L: 14 points

so where is OSFP at fault here?

get your facts staright y we lost the 2nd automatic spot

besides our campaigns have been pretty equal the last 2 years despite the 7-0 loss only u guys got to advance with 4 points we didnt

OLYMPICS ARE FOR GREECE. NOTHING MAKES ME SICKER THAN THE GEYS RUINING THE ATMOSPHERE - CHANTS OF ELLAS ELLAS WERE IN KARAISKAKI FOR THE SOCCER GAMES REGARDLESS OF WHO WERE PLAYING AND EVERYTIME YOUR LOSER FANS WOULD INTERUPT THE CHANTS FOR OSFP GARBAGE. THEN THE WORST PART WAS WHEN IT WASNT EVEN IN KARAISKAKI SOME A**HOLE DURING MIXALHS MOUROUTSOS TAE KWAN DO MATCH EVERY ONE ELSE HAD A GREEK FLAG AND CHEERING FOR HIM/GREECE WHILE SOME JERKOFF IN THE FRONT WAS ALL ABOUT OSFP.....THEN THE SAME CRAP HAPPENS FOR ETHNIKI MATCHES AND YOU BOO KIRIAKOS AND CHEER THE ONE PLAYER ON THE TEAM THAT OSFP HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH. ITS GREECE FIRST ALWAYS, BUT OSFP DONT BELEIVE IN THAT.
i would not talk of what happened in the olympics im sure if this happened in leoforos your dumb fans would chant PAO m*****es

but at least were not the chairmen (throwing chairs at people_ like u guys are

i would not talk of what happened in the olympics im sure if this happened in leoforos your dumb fans would chant PAO m*****es

but at least were not the chairmen (throwing chairs at people_ like u guys are

really?? OSFP fans dont throw chairs???

i havent heard of PAO chants in leoforos when the qualifyers for the euro were there.......unlike karaiskaki where the morons care more about the kseftila of europe rather than the CHAMPION of europe :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

YEAH LIKE YOU TEAM DID ANY BETTER IN THE C.;L THE last 2 seasons 1 win in 6 games in the 2003-2004.. 2 wins in 2004-2005 in 6 games 3 wins in 12 games where

so let me sum it up

besides our campaigns have been pretty equal the last 2 years despite the 7-0 loss only u guys got to advance with 4 points we didnt

ok sure u made better points this time around but other times we'd make it to the finals of the CL

When did Oly do that last?

If u add all the points u have conceded vs the ones u have scored ur answer will be there why we lost that extra place

See AEK were undefeated in their last CL campaign but they didnt win either

But in my book its worst for u guys to cop 5 average where AEK would draw

To be back on topic i wish well for all Greek clubs in Europe but hate the ones which embarress me to be Greek (u know who u are :whistle: :rolleyes: )

so let me sum it up

ok sure u made better points this time around but other times we'd make it to the finals of the CL

If u add all the points u have conceded vs the ones u have scored ur answer will be there why we lost that extra place

To be back on topic i wish well for all Greek clubs in Europe but hate the ones which embarress me to be Greek (u know who u are :whistle: :rolleyes: )

all of you guys are IGNORING the Real Reason why we lost the 3rd spot.....it had nothing to do with PAO or OSFP or AEK.....look who took our spot....Portugal.....all Porto did was win the UEFA Cup then the Champions League the next year.....Thats why we lost it.

so let me sum it up

all of you guys are IGNORING the Real Reason why we lost the 3rd spot.....it had nothing to do with PAO or OSFP or AEK.....look who took our spot....Portugal.....all Porto did was win the UEFA Cup then the Champions League the next year.....Thats why we lost it.
I semi agree with that but heres a question:

Is it smart for UEFA to takeaway our CL spot since we are Euro Champions?

I AM AND WILL BE IN FAVOR FOR EVERY GREEK TEAM IN EUROPE :ph34r: BECAUSE EVERY TEAM THAT PLAYS IN EUROPR REPRESENTS US AS A COUNTRY.

BUT GET AGAIN MY BEST ARGUMENT AGAINST EVERY GAURO AND AT THE SAME TIME PROOF THAT PAO IS BETTER THAN OSFP IS THE EUROPEAN GAMES PERFORMANSE. B) WHICH MEANS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP DOING WORSE THAN WE HAVE DONE IN THE PAST FOR INSTANCE THE NEVER REACHED THE FINALS, OR EVEN THE SEMIS, OR THAT THEY NEVER WON AN AWAY GAME IN THE CHAPIONS LEAGUE, OR THAT THE NEVER PLAYED IN THE TWO CONTINENTS FINAL(AJAX REFUSED TO PLAY AND WE TOOK THEIR PLACE IN '71) :whistle:

OR HOW ABOUT THIS YEARS LIVERPOOL'S DRAMA :LOL:

that was once and 34 years ago get over it

and u lost!!

im talking about FINALS in the past years both UEFA and CL not just 71 :nw:

Quarter, Semi Finals, and Grand Final :nw:

u and the rest of Pao fans are all jealous of our Gipedo

your stadium Leoforos may have lots of history but its old and run downed and the fact that Olympiakos is ahead of in ever aspect makes u sick i know it

can u blame us for chanting Olympiakos name in our own stadium

granted the fans do get carried away at times

but there is just so much love for the club

during the Olympics when the women soccer finals were at Karaiskaki the fans that actually attended were Olympiaks fans wanting a view of the beautiful sight and even brought the flag their

and look it wasn't right to boo Kyrigakos but the club didn't forget the cheap shot on Giovanni but again why does pao fans loves Kyrigakos so much u guys jsut turn around and send him off like that to another club

it's alot better for him but wut does that do for Pao??

and Pao fans are so peace ful u guys are all losers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u all bitch and cry and it goes on and on

i mean the comment that Olympiakos beat Santos and right away rather than saying Olympiakos was lucky u talk about the ref how it was fixed

the same old tune

when Olympiakos beat Pao 3-0 at Rizoupoli the Pao players on the NT were booed by their own fans during pratice and even had some damage done to their cars so shut the hell up

all of u b/c your all a bunch of losers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived