Phantis Forums

Albanian nerds take control of pao.gr

Galazia_Stratia

Hey, it was a joke to mention Olympiakos, ok? Get a life you humourless bores. And then you wonder why we make jokes at you? It's because you are easily annoyed at nothing.

Anyway. I am surprised Albanians even know what a computer is! When they first broke out of their klouvi in the 90s I knew a few of them who had never ever seen a telephone before!!! This one guy thought t was amazing that this thing could ring and then you pick it up and there was someone's voice at the other end!!!

In the 90s you could spot the Albanians in Athens from miles away. My friend and I used have a "spot the Albanian" competition on the Elektriko trains and down in Omonia. With their 60's style trousers and shirts that hadn't been washed for years, flares and big shirt collars and their ancient style shoes they were all a sight to watch.

Thinking about it so many years later, they DID look like Olympiakos fans :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

panos is right to an extent, some of my fellow gavroi have to take these jokes like they are jokes. we give it to vazelakia, so we have to take it as a joke when they give it here

this is a Greek forum and we joke and argue but whats the point in getting all worked up?

and hey, we dont have to what long to have new material on these people :P

panos is right to an extent, some of my fellow gavroi have to take these jokes like they are jokes. we give it to vazelakia, so we have to take it as a joke when they give it here

this is a Greek forum and we joke and argue but whats the point in getting all worked up?

and hey, we dont have to what long to have new material on these people :P

we take the jokes but we dont cry to mods when some of us cant take trashing now thats not takign a joke

Hey, it was a joke to mention Olympiakos, ok? Get a life you humourless bores. And then you wonder why we make jokes at you? It's because you are easily annoyed at nothing.

u talk about us not being able to handle jokes

the Pao fans in here are always bitching to their moderators about us

especially to your favorite one to bitch at is evergreen u loves to give warnings to Olympiakos fans

but it's really funny u make fun of the Albanians of not knowing how to use computers but they still broke into your site

i wonder how they didn't get into Olympiakos, AEK, Paok and etc lol

but it's really funny u make fun of the Albanians of not knowing how to use computers but they still broke into your site

Thats because they decided to aim high....it wouldnt have been much of an achievement if they did to other greek clubs...

Thats because they decided to aim high....it wouldnt have been much of an achievement if they did to other greek clubs...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

would it be smart for Albanians to hack into their own site aka http://www.olympiakos.gr/

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

trust me it wasn't that

u see Albanians were thinking low they want to be in the level of Pao u know

bitching, moaning and etc

characteristics that all Pao fans carry

and well they wanted to be a part of that and i guess their thinking was that the best way to do so is break into their fragile system and see wuts Pao secret

trust me it wasn't that

trust you...pffff yeah right.....anywayz....XXX answered it quite well.

O11...... and here you are..telling people that they are comedians sarcastically. You really need to work on your comebacks, they are seriously lame.

Guest Protathlitis

xxx, you know your avatar is just a couple of junta goons; if we were gonna make a banner showing Greek support we wouldent put that horse feed symbol on there ;)

Archived