Phantis Forums

Albanian nerds take control of pao.gr

Galazia_Stratia

I knew about Sportaction, but PAO.gr? :huh:

What happened was I tried to log onto Sportaction and got a big Albanian two-headed eagle with the words "you mistreat Albanians so we'll take over your site".

There were also claims to "Cemeria" (Tsamouria = southern Epirus) along with parts of FYROM and Serbia.

It seems some people can enter the computer age but remain bandits! :tdown:

it seems they also have their own irc server, let me pay them a visit and start packeting myself :D

I went on their mirc channel straight away as bledarkola, and start abusing the fuk out of them, they tried to hack into my comp, well they did, but couldnt do anything, gave me a few trojans the bastards but i got rid of them in a sec.

I got back on as Altinhadzi and took over their channel #ASC(albanian security clan).Didnt last long, i then got banned from their server.

Oh well, they said they were starting an internet war...its not like we greeks are dumb anyways we know how to defend, all they did was take over 2 serb sites 1 Fyrom site, and 2 greeksites. There little idiots who think they are albanian rebels doing guerilla warfare on the net...pfff....morons.

QUOTE (Vasili0s @ Feb 12 2005, 11:40 AM)

when will you realize your jokes arn't funny ? 

it was funny enough for me. I could tell another one if you like? Oh ok i will.....

Who holds the record for biggest loss in the champions league?

answer: Olympiakos! get it?!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

QUOTE (Vasili0s @ Feb 12 2005, 11:40 AM)

when will you realize your jokes arn't funny ? 

it was funny enough for me. I could tell another one if you like? Oh ok i will.....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
heres one for u !

what 7 year old cries non stop? (going on 8 with this year)?

PAO fans

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

s%$#! you guys don't you ever stop. ;)

Back to the subject, I guess these Alvani hackers have such a dull life and got nothing better to do.

They hacked PAO.gr?! :nono:

Well if we have to fight an internet war so be it. :box: B)

KOJAK : they infected your comp ? how the hell ? What OS and security are you running ?

It was on my Work laptop, no OS or security, had just got it two days ago, the IT depart. was supposed to come round today to update it, and set it all up. cause i busted their balls for a new laptop and they sent me it with nothing on, not even word/excel the morons, how am i supposed to work.

once again immature Pao fans have to mention Olympiakos

Albanians attack their site

i wonder why they did for starters?

and then u get some stupid and unintelligent comments from a Pao fan

and they blame Olympiakos fans for the forum go look at your own comments u hypocrits

Archived