Phantis Forums

PAO - Seville

Evergreen

Here are the prices for the Game vs Seville.

It shows how the managemtn have lost touch with reality. These are like Champions League prices (expensive none the less) and If someone can correct me, we havn't quaified for the next stage of the CL.

What do they think PAO fans are? Shipping magnates like them?!!

They'll be lucky to get 6,000-7,000 in that night. The only thing they aren't asking the fans to do is...bend over..... <_<. Not only that the team is crap at the moment.

Gates 1, 5, 8 and 12: 45 euros

Gate 7: 35 euros

Gate 10A and 10C : 100 euros

Gate 3B : 120 euros

On the other hand you have Giannakopoulos dropping the prices for Sunday's game vs Olympiakos in the basketball so more fans will attend.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ridiculous... it would be one thing if we played a huge game, but I wonder who are those people that pay for such a rip-off.

I'd be in favor of lowering the ticket prices to 10 euros, have a filled staduum, because it'd be good for the team and the sport to have the people back attanding big time. Of course, we have to do away with violence, the police state, and too many idiots involved in the sprt....

Ah, it's never going to happen. What they don't understand is that soccer is dying in Greece. Because of the new age, technology and other distractions available to young people, there isn't interest in the sport as it used to be 30 years ago.

that wont fill............maybe 10-11 thousand at most....

never mind........i looked at it again....

100 EUROS TO SEE a completly out of form PAO??????

40 to stand behind the goal??

Thats absolutley pathetic. The only way we will win that game is with a burning atmosphere and with that kind of money dont expect anything at all...... Vardiogiannis is a criminal to panathinaikos. he sucks as a business man too. Id say about 6-7000 people will go.

100 EUROS - im in Melbourne and if you convert that to aussie dollars thats almost 200 bux

and bc im at uni i have to work at my casual job for like two weeks and not spend and go out and save and than ill have enough to go!

lol just kdding, maybe just one weeks work and not spend it! but than ill be broke

Thats a f**kn joke!!!!!!!!!!!

Giannakopoulos has a 20,000 capacity BASKETBALL ground where Leoforos only takes 12,000... You expect the prices to be the same? Anyway we have discussed about these stuff before... It is simple common sense of supply and demand. If you people can't understand this then drop the subject....

I will be at Gate 8 cheering for our beloved team, even when most people think that we will get killed!!! I actually think that PAO transforms in europe and performs much better than in Greece... And on top of that we have serious referees who are not actually employed by Kokkalis....

Giannakopoulos has a 20,000 capacity BASKETBALL ground where Leoforos only takes 12,000... You expect the prices to be the same? Anyway we have discussed about these stuff before... It is simple common sense of supply and demand. If you people can't understand this then drop the subject....

I will be at Gate 8 cheering for our beloved team, even when most people think that we will get killed!!! I actually think that PAO transforms in europe and performs much better than in Greece... And on top of that we have serious referees who are not actually employed by Kokkalis....

i understand of course basket is cheaper thats very obvious.

you call it a case of supply and demand but do you honestly think that the demand for a struggling PAO is SO inelastic that we can raise the price and to still expect it to fill or even come close to filling??? The point is 100 or 40 to have nets and barbed wire in obstructing your vision of the game for anygame except a final or semi final is an insult. Its not even the quarter finals yet!!!!! I dont think people are stupid enough to pay that much even if PAO was going to smash them. Maybe im wrong and the demand is really that high then he can raise the prices...but im pretty sure people will just go to a kafeneio instead of being robbed...the game just isnt important enough to skyrocket prices like that, and Tzigger hopefully will learn from his mistakes.

Common guys, where is the dioktisi going to get the money to pay for this new coach they are suppose to be signing.

And for a team that is struggling in league with no coach, no motivation and no direction, to be asking for this sort of prices. It just shows that the dioktisi has no regard to its fans, just its pocket.

If they were serious about the team, what a way to boost it by selling cheap tickets and allowing the stadium to fill to capacity, thus creating atomsphere that would help motivate this team to win.

But like I said, as long as vardothogiannis is in control, there is no future. Mate no one should show up on the night.

let it hurt tzigger's pocket on the night.

You mark my words the team will shine against Seville.. In Europe we are a different team.... The win is a guarantee 2-0 for us.. Mihalaki eisai trella he lives for European Competition..... who knows Gkekes might even get on the score board too...........

That's obscene by nearly any stadard. Especially with how overpriced pro sports (notably NFL and NBA, MLB isin't as bad) are in the USA. Granted the US dollar is getting raped against the euro (1 Euro is about 1.20 give or take 3 cents) but that's insane either way, knowing that Greeks don't make as much money as the rest of Western Europe and USA do (in part due to the euro). If I had the oppertunity to go, I' probably fork up for the cheap seats hoping the atmosphere, view, and game quality would be enough to justify overpaying for admission.

Archived