Phantis Forums

GREECE-DENMARK live on the web!

The game will be live on the web for free... Follow the links below to check out picture quality now and log on early tommorow to get a good feed. I am working on some more links so stay tuned.

Al-Jazeera Sports

mms://64.106.232.35/live

TV2 Denmark.

New link, fantastic quality picture. You need to register (free), give a valid email and activate from your email. The site is Danish so try to understand the directions as much as you can (key words are similar to English):

1. Go here: http://support.tv2.dk/komigang/article.php?id=1633966

2. Click on Opret et TV 2|Login. in the brown box at the center of the page.

3. In the new page type in your information (all boxes must be filled) and register.

4. Check your email. They will send you a password and a link to activate. Click on the link. On the new page type the password that they sent you.

5. After you activate go here again http://support.tv2.dk/komigang/article.php?id=1633966 and login. This time use your own password (the one you chose during your registration).

6. On the new page click on Sputnik nettv and on the next one click on Abn Sputnik (the big green button in the beginning of the page). A new window will open and it will do a check on your browser settings. Now click on VIDERE and if you see the video click on JA. You'll be redirected tio the final screen that you can enjoy the game!

You must have cookies enabled and popup blockers off.

The whole procedure won't take more than 5 minutes if you follow my directions right. Bookmark the pages so you won't get lost!

If all the squares are checked on the browser testing screen then you click JA. On the new screen to the left click on LIVE TV, expand it and then click on LANDSCAMP. On the new screen you can see the prices. Choose the second one (59 Danish Krones, about $10US for just this game) give them your credit card info and click on BETAL.

The Al Jazeera link has always been reliable. Their server has a very large bandwith since they get millions of hits daily. Given that very few spectators will be interested in a game between Greece and Denmark (comparing to other extremely popular games that they broadcast) I am sure that we'll have a nice viewing time.

In case it shows buffering symptoms though I have a web page ready to pay the $10 fee to the TV2-Denmark and watch the game for sure since all PPV web channels are of great reception (they accept only viewers that they can serve).

Lets eat those Danish Donuts tonight! Lets show them who the European Champions are since the web is full of doubts about our skills!

If I had the choice to pay $20 at a bar to watch a game I would go for it in a hard beat! The picture and the overal atmosphere is priceless! The links that I provide in here are for people that have no access to places like that (myself included). That way we will also have better reception (the fewer the merrier in this case!) :tup:

it goes through long stretches where its good then it freezes for like 30-40 secs

But now my issue is i payed for the other one......thinking i get a better and smoother pic.......but they have probs

Produkt ikke fundet

thats the message i am getting....in Danish whatever that means

Al Jazeera has the ability to upgrade its bandwith constantly and continously when more people are trying to connect. Don't worry. If you have a small buffering at times they'll fix it. Just don't disconnect and reconnect all the time. Stay tuned and the picture will get back by itself.

Eat the Danish Donuts!

The AlJazzera link works for me :D ! Picture is very good, apparently they're showing some kinds of soccer highlights. Hopefully, too many people won't connect and drain the bandwitdh (and mess up the feed :unsure: ) Thanks a ton Spiro :nw: :tup: :gr: !!

P.S. I''m connecting through Windows Media Player Series 9 (in case anyone is having trouble). Copy the llink from the beginning of this post set, and in WMP go to File, Open URL, and paste the copied URL in. It should connect. Must depend on connection speed (I'm using a broadband wi-fi).

Archived