Phantis Forums

Ivic on the "Shhhhh" Incident

The2ndMouse

I dont personally think there was anything wrong with the form of celebration and especially after what aek as a team has been hearing all season along with those comments from the sick pao fans and you have such a result. regardless though my hats off to Demis and company for handling the matter well and profesionally.

I dont personally think there was anything wrong with the form of celebration and especially after what aek as a team has been hearing all season along with those comments from the sick pao fans and you have such a result. regardless though my hats off to Demis and company for handling the matter well and profesionally.

the same crap from your gate 7. expect in in karaiskaki.

its the same ccrap from everyones fans..thats a reason why greek football is not progressing as it should...

EXACTLY

I do it....... he does it...... Why can't I do it.....

C'mon everyone... I'm not a fan of AEK but you know what? This guy I don't think meant anything by it. The "Shhhh" signal after a goal is celebrated widely throughout Europe and there's nothing when other counrty players perform it.

Lets not make it a big deal....

The big deal here is that PAO got their ass handed to them by AEK. That's what matters and that's what's going to be in the record books for years and years

I hear an AEK player pulled him away and told him to stop, which one was it?

It was both Katsourani and Lybe that went up to him and pulled him away and told him to stop... on some of the clips that are online you can actually see Ivic apologizing to Lybe (or at least that is what it looks like he is doing) during the panagyrismoi.

Guest Protathlitis

what the hell is wrong with it? players are meant to be angels 24/7. Who are these fans to yell the s%$#! they do from the stands (not that theres anything wrong with yelling s%$#!).

I think its great when players do that s%$#!

This is one of the biggest exaggeration...to give such a big emphasis on the "sssssssssshh" issue......Just for the clarification, I don't mean the Topic Starter...but the Greek Football Community You see that every where in all countries.... and it's also not something that is vulgar...... Are Greeks Fans "One Way Givers" ? Or are they super sensitive egoists ?

The Refs should stop the games when Fans do insult players and their mother during games.....

At least this is what happens in Holland.

I can remember during a game in Toumba for the Greek Cup...where AEK won 1 : 4 with Santos on the bench... (Bajevic was the PAOK) coach at that time.......

Ivic (the elderly..and now Manager)... brother....showed to the PAOK fans...his "balls".

Nobody has said anything at that time......

Archived