Phantis Forums

Luciano

Batigol

For a while now I've been meaning to sing the praises of this player. Ever so quietly he slipped back into the Greek league from Cyprus and has shown what a class act he really is.

I've been really impressed with his play. He doesn't seem to show his age at all as he's still piling in the goals and he hasn't lost much of his speed. He's been a veteran presence on that club and has invariably helped them achieve their current place in the A' Ethniki. Makes me wish he was back with PAOK.

Well done Xanthi!

Bravo Luciano!

Batogol,

We must not forget that this guy is a great player, and he will always be one. Just because a player gets "bounced" from team to team does not make him loose his touch of the game. This is actually great for Xanthi and Greek soccer. This is what it needs. Instead of Greek soccer being Monopolized it needs to be spread out through-out the teams playing in 1st Division Soccer. I know that I'm going all over the place w/ this but I hear what you're saying and I agree w/ you I guess I wish that this would be true for all the team in Greek soccer intsead of the big name clubs.

:tup:

Archived