Phantis Forums

Corruption Scandal in Germany

These days one subject is dominating the News

The corruption scandal in connection with the betting industry...

One Referee has admitted to have manipulated the Cup game Paderborn - Hamburg SV....... .. and in this game the Bundesliga club lost the game with dubious referee decisions.

The referee has got money from the Croatian Mafia.....and this Mafia put before the game some money for the win of FC Paderborn.

Since this is public.... everyday new scandals are coming to the daylight..... and more referees and players are involved.

I don't think that Germany is the only country,which faces such problems.......

But the Germans want to clear the situation as soon as possible...and you can watch many discussions in the TV......

In Greece we had once the Tryantaflylos Tapes.... but they have been put in a safe place in order to hide the Truth...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is very interesting, and even smaller incidents and efforts to manipulate the sport really spoil it for all pure fans.

I am just concerned about the projection of the issue.

When the mafia is included immagine what they got on the people they use besides probably bribing them... I am sure they look for weak spots like illegal relationships etc to have a better effect ... sad things, even life threatening

The sport, worldwide must be shielded from those approaches as much as possible

Archived