Phantis Forums

The BEST 11ada for you guys!

MadBoy13

apo ton pao efygan paixtes kleidia....... apo ekei kai pera... etsi opos ekanan tin omada as pane na tin tripsoun ston kolo tous..... DEN PAEI ALLO!

den mporo na katalavo..... afisan ton Kirgiako na fygei pou itan o the best player mas kai den afisan ton Basina pou tora teleutaia einai axristos.... den katalaveno re g@moto mou!

Guys today I had a lightning strike, and I came up with the best 11 formation...

Check this out....

-------------------------GALINOVIC--------------------------

VYNTRA-------HENRIKSEN-----------GOUMAS-----------MUNCH

----------------------ANDRIC-----------ANDERSON------------------

-------------------------------GONZALEZ-----------------------------

GEKAS----------------------------------------------------PAPADOPOULOS

------------------------------MICHALAKI----------------------------------

What do you think? What would you do if you were Santos and you ropponent came out to play like this?

i like it! give skaz a call! :tup:
Hey buddy we will just take Munch and Anderson out of there hospital beds and will throw them on the field you might as well grab Maradona and Caniggia out of retirement and they can play too..............

Guys today I had a lightning strike, and I came up with the best 11 formation...

Check this out....

What do you think? What would you do if you were Santos and you ropponent came out to play like this?

Hey buddy we will just take Munch and Anderson out of there hospital beds and will throw them on the field you might as well grab Maradona and Caniggia out of retirement and they can play too..............
just cause u and pappou have had words in the past doesnt mean u gotta attack him qat every posat..everyones gotta relax a bit.. i adtually kinda like that formation...

Check this out....

notice the reason why hes pissed because neither bidis or worthless vooter are in it. stop acting like a child man im allowed to like whatever formation and lineup i like.

o maradona kai o caniggia pou kollane??

---------------------GALINOVIC----------------------

VINTRA----GOUMAS-----HENRIKSEN-----MUNCH

---------------------BASINAS-------------------------

CHARALAMBIDIS---------------------------WOOTER

----------------------GONZALES----------------------

KONSTATINOU---------------------PAPADOPOULOS

I would love to see Basinas as a protector of the back four, i think this is were he'ld play best, Gonzales can easily supply the two up front, the problem is the two new signings, its alot of hard work were they are,

Kotsolis

Vintra Henrickson Goumas Munch

Bides Basinas Gonzalez Olisadebe

Wooter

Mihalaki( Eisai trella)

Pap can come off the bench when he is fit as well.. Anderson and andric can fill in the midfield... Gkekas is also available....

My friend for your information Wooter is a striker what position did you think he played!!!! Get your facts before you talk.. I think Olisadebe on the wing would be crazy who would stop you,, If your informed then dont speak...........

Every other lineup didnt work.. they need a jolt in the lineup how could you go wrong with those guys in the mid field and on attack.. It would be explosive....

Do you want me to pretend Im pappou so u can like my ideas.........

Pap should be benched!!!!! He would not be starting in my books he needs at least 3 week training regiment... He looks like he is 10 pounds over weight... He has to go on the No Kourabedes diet.. then he might find the net............

OLisadebe on the pitch on the wing causing chaos....... Its not the first time he was thrown there when they were desperate for a goal................ Its brilliant...

Sign me up all coach.. Call the commitee they have a replacement for Skazny......

if pap looks overweight then what doesn manoli look??? he can barely run for 25 minutes, how do u exoect hiim to treck around up and down the field on the wing..plus, he is an out and out striker...he would fit on the wing, he needs the goal in front of him....and michali and a lone korifi striker??? we would be able to score more then 2 or 3 goals a game if that...your formatiton is unrealistic as many others have been...i thinm ann actual realstic looing linuep that would bbe beeficial is this...

---------------------galinovic-------------------------

---vyntra---goumas--henriksen(morris)--munch--

----------------------basinas-------------------------

------bidis--------------------------wooter----------

---------------------gonzalez------------------------

------------michali------------pap-------------------

gkekas should get his chance to play as well as should sanmartean in the midfield...

what dont u understand Wooter is playing the striker position as well.. He is a little bit behind Mihalaki.... Olisadebe is fully fit know... If he cant run 25 minutes then Mihalaki cant score goals...... He would be perfect there..... Its not the first time they used him there.. Whats the difference if he plays there or Papadopoulos there are bout out and out strikers....

sorry to say but Its time for change on this team.... The useless players are going to start to ride the pine.. This is plan and simple.. That means Wooter, Gonzales, Papadopoulos, Basinas, bides if you cant help the team you shouldnt be playing... Its not the name on the jersey that matters any more.. Its what have you done for me lately... YOu guys have to realize that....

Look at the reds they benched rivaldo for a half he came on the pitch and scored a brilliant goal... we should look at Bayevics tactics.. The lineup needs changes anything that will help..

olisadebe will never be fully fit to play in the midfield...whenever they have played manoli as a wing position they have alwyas pushed him so far up he is almost playing as a striker and our defense has taken its toll..the only time thyve stuck him in the flanks is to try and win a game in the last minute..our defesne couldnt handle all the burden on that right side if manoli would be playing there cause he would constintly be attacking because HE IS A STRIKER!!..and why would we want to play wooterrs as a striker when we already have michali, pap, gkekas and manoli already filling those roles...do you mean to tell me wooters is better them all of them??? as a striker, he would and should be fourth striker...with that formation our attack would be horrid...acouple of our best players are in a slump (ie gonzalez) but it has alot of reasons why...our team is disorganized and un-united...with such a mess on the bench it reflects on the field...skazni could not get our players motivated and united...nobody has been playing very well......

i also hope the next coach takes sapanis and plays him because he is better then wooters, skacel and svouras...he did incredibly for us last year and deserves his chance at that spot...i think with him and bidis on our wingers, our attack can really flourish...i think its a great attacking option for us and i ihope sanmartean gets his time as well...

Archived