Phantis Forums

Where?

GS1905

Do any of you guys know a site where I can find PAO videos and clips of goals in Trifili's European Games... Especially I would love to see Angelos Basinas 35-yard hammer vs Fener and Konstantinou's "Nou-Camp silencer"... Also 1-0 Arsenal would be perfect??? any links u know???

thanks in advance ;)

Do any of you guys know a site where I can find PAO videos and clips of goals in Trifili's European Games... Especially I would love to see Angelos Basinas 35-yard hammer vs Fener and Konstantinou's "Nou-Camp silencer"... Also 1-0 Arsenal would be perfect??? any links u know???

thanks in advance ;)

mixalh goal in barcelona......

fener-pao mix

maybe we should start a thread...links to all european goals.......

Drako, your history sucks man, what are you doing at college other than drinking, smoking blunts, and traveling? :LOL: Jenkins Chan or Ghengis Khan was a crazy-ass Mongol who went around back in the Middle Ages with his crazy horsemen clan and they basically ravaged, pillaged, burned, plundered all of Asia, the Middle East and attempted to take Europe. Basically he and his homies were barbaric savages who raped women(en mass), would pile up skulls in massive pyramids etc etc. Real gross stuff man :tdown: ...Most definetely an example of taunting the Turks. I just like taunting them with the scoreline. That in itself does all the talking... :tup:

Guest Protathlitis

yeah its just making fun of the turks' central asian/ mongol roots.

and hey its not like the fener fans werent trying to do the same thing with that banner

Drako, your history sucks man, what are you doing at college other than drinking, smoking blunts, and traveling? :LOL: Jenkins Chan or Ghengis Khan was a crazy-ass Mongol who went around back in the Middle Ages with his crazy horsemen clan and they basically ravaged, pillaged, burned, plundered all of Asia, the Middle East and attempted to take Europe. Basically he and his homies were barbaric savages who raped women(en mass), would pile up skulls in massive pyramids etc etc. Real gross stuff man :tdown: ...Most definetely an example of taunting the Turks. I just like taunting them with the scoreline. That in itself does all the talking... :tup:

i know who gengis kahn is , obviously he was Oliver Kahn's great^15 grandfather.

i have never heard him reffered to as Jenkins Chan. isnt Jenkins an English name?

Guest Protathlitis

nah its just a different way of spelling it which some linguists think is more accurate like how some people call confucius: Con-fiu-tzu

anyways...

Archived