Phantis Forums

Konstantinou on the move to highbury!

bides

Are you crying know just cheer for my cypriot cousins because they will bring the greens a double... Cheer for Mihalaki when he scores... Cheer !!! I love it too...

Aloneftis is coming too, dont worry there is more!!!!

go cheer in ur cypriot league man theres plenty of ur cousins to cheer there man

leave us alone with ur bs

F*CK OFF!!!!

we dont need discriminating fans that cheer for people that came from the cypriot league

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 goals in 14 champions league games.... Whats Henry record!!!!

what the fuk are you talking about, nobody is criticising the cypriot players....you are the one F***en blowing so much air up their asses, talk talk talk talk, lets just F***en see them on the park, your F***en opinion isnt gonna convince me who is good, we are all old enough to decide ourselves, we dont need you to orgasm over them in every topic.

Breathe in ....Breathe out.....im relaxed now...

Evyone IS MESSED UP A MENTIONED A RUMOUR THAT I HEARD LAST NIGHT AND EVERYONE BLEW A NUT.. I NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT CYPRIOTS I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT CYPRIOTS ANYMORE GET OVER IT..... BREATHE IN AND OUT!!!! GET REAL BUDDY...

We are now having an influx of players coming from the "great land of football" which is CYPRUS :LOL:

Kostantinou, Bides, Wooter and others to come ;)

How do we think theese new players are going to perform coming from a league which is on the same level as Albania and national team which is even worse.

Please let me know what you guys think.......

Archived