Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

disgraceful!!!

I was shouting for Scasny to go after the AEK game. The man is hopeless, he has nothing going for him. He can't set up a team he can't change a game with his subs nothing. At least Shum was an assy bastard and his subs would win sus the games last season.

The players? Shockingly bad. The only ones that were trying in my eyes were Bides and Konstantinou the rest were either fanning around or did not know where they were playing. Scasny, give this guy a medal for the biggest idiot of all time. He subbed Bides the only PAO player that was uncompromising and was playing his heart out trying to make things happen.

I still can't beleive this team we have is still 1st in the league. What a joke. Scasny must go from the moment we ares till in the title hunt. If he remains we have no chance!!! Anyone will do me fine except Lemonis and Alefantos. Anyone!!!! (that's how desparate things are, Scasny have dropped points 6 times in 13 games. Shum dropped points as much points in a whole season.

Shum's record 27 wins 5 draws 1 loss in 33 games

Scasny's >>> 7 wins 4 draws 2 losses in 13 games

Shums run before he was fired, 17 wins 1 draw.

He must be laughing now.

Evergreen file mou.... symfono apolita mazi sou.... eimaste ena matso xalia!

ekana miss ton Soum... kai den exo katalavei akoma giati ton edioksan!

lets try Livathino.....

we can be happy that you didint play better today. *uff*

about the coaches stuff. i slowly start thinking that noone at the big clubs really wants to bring in a big name as a coach. they want some puppets they control and aon which they can put the blame if the team doesnt perform as it should. just imagine someone like hitzfeld being in the positin skazny is and being blamed for the bad performances. he would open his mouth and say what the facts are. after the euro and after some good appearances in cl it should be possible for greek teams to sign better players than they do now. i mean, do pao and osfp really need to scout in cyprus?! (nothing against their football bides, but there are better leagues) charalambidis looks quite good though, but there have to be better players around, which would have signed with pao. it is the same with the khatzantrian guy we are supposed to get. the bosses should open their wallets and bring in some young talent. no matter how much it will cost.

i didnt realize Ionikos had a player sent off in the 78th.......

does anybody know why Skat0zny brought a defender Roumpakis on in the 80th????

i dont understand, why doesnt the board see this??? what is going on? his decisions arent even stupid, they are just bizarre........

Guest Protathlitis

I can imagine the way pao played by what your saying.

Both Osfp and pao seem to be playing pretty terribly right now; this happened last year as well.

Why do we think this is happening? is it the dissapointment of CL?

Osfp season looked extremely bright during the year and pao's looked good to an extent but after the christmas break we seem to struggle to win a game.

i didnt realize Ionikos had a player sent off in the 78th.......

does anybody know why Skat0zny brought a defender Roumpakis on in the 80th????

i dont understand, why doesnt the board see this??? what is going on? his decisions arent even stupid, they are just bizarre........

na kaneis allagi amintiko sto podosfairo einai poly spanio... kai eidika otan eisai sto 0-0 kai theleis mono niki.... sinithos allazeis kapia pragmata sto kentro kai stin epithesi.... tora o Skazni ti mporei na skeftete, den exo idea..... i think he is amateur.....

Guys, both PAO and OLY fans should be disgusted with their teams play... all the money, all the players, and they both suck big time!!!

This is more shocking if you think about the rest of the Greek league...

Most of the teams have no money, a few talented players and yet they manage to ridicule the "big guys".... And, please, I'm not saying that we should win all games.... Yet, the way we've been losing points is evident of a very bad team.... Today, for example, there was no PAO team on the pitch! Just 11 players, like a pickup game at the park... by amatures and with an amature coach ...... Any questions?

Ronaldo, for example, gets paid more than the entire AEK team, right? Soares (I think it was the first scorer until he got hurt recently) has played better and for 70 or 80,0000 a year than some of the other expensive players at PAO, OLY..... AEK's problems had some people say that it would be fine if it managed to finish away from the "danger zone"!! (remember?) I'm not an AEK fan but I almost want AEK to win the title this year because PAO, OLY don't deserve it with what they've got.....

For us, Scazni and Shoum have been too "small" for a big club --both idiots, no vision, no eye for seeing what's going on, and no using the best players for their appropriate positions! For those of you missing Shum, you're probably saying that you're missing ..Zaets (as HE was the one to puppet Schum).

We get excited about euro play but we ain't got it! And, we'll never be a serious contender in europe with the same mentality. That's all.

Let's get used to seeing Kolopetinitsa football in a crappy league.

Bitter disappointment for the result.. ionikos was a tough oppenent on a crappy pitch.. it was an away game and there team played well.. they have to step it up..Not too much support.. Wooter played horrible, Basinas tried a little I guess. Bides worked his ass off. Mihali needs more support up front as well.. pap has to step it up or we are in trouble...

Bitter disappointment for the result.. ionikos was a tough oppenent on a crappy pitch.. it was an away game and there team played well.. ......

huh???!!!!!! Ionikos was just as bad.... they had a couple chances by ..chance. Both teams played "giourousi" and just kicked the ball, much in the air, with no plan.... lots of hard markings, just awful and painful to watch.

However, Ionikos can be happy getting a point against the so-called big guys. If we are what we are let to believe, then PAO should chew such teams with its third reserves..... What's the budget of Ionikos? Infrastructure? Talent?

But, like I said, the WAY you drop points shows what stuff you're made of! It's plain to me.... we suck! (that is, because I have HIGH standards and expectations from MY team!)

Disgraceful performance from everyone....

How can you say Bides was good he was the worst player on the field!!! OUST Kypriako palto!!!!

Only Morris showed some good moments (after a very long time) and Michalaki who was trying very hard once again...

Zinedine Basinas was disgraceful as always and he has to go in a one-way trip along with Skazni a.s.a.p!!!!!!

Wooter was also crap but he did not have any help from Kotsio... Maric was bad (still better than the rest of the midfielders though) while Papadopoulos is completely out of form!!!!

Skatchel is a disgcrace and needs to be terrorised and leave Peania fast!!!

Vyntra had a bad game as well...

Skazni? What can somebody say about him? He is in a terrible co-operation with most of our players (Sanmartean, Gonzalez, Olisadebe)... Typical Karagiozilikia of getting 3 players wormed up from the 15th minute only to do the sub in the 7th minute to change one palto for the other!!!!

The he decided that the problem of PAO was......... Kotsios!!! So he substituted him with Rubakis!!!! The guy is absolutely useless!!!!!!

And finally what can somebody say about this idiotic ref? (not to blame him for the result).... I can understand sombody making a mistake in one particular moment but I cannot give any excuse to a ref when he gives 3 minutes only of added play!!!

There were 6 subs (3 minutes of their own), a red card, a stoppage of the game, and a lot of delay play from the Ionikos players... He could have easily given 10 minutes of added play!!!! What an idiot!!!

huh???!!!!!! Ionikos was just as bad.... they had a couple chances by ..chance. Both teams played "giourousi"  and just kicked the ball, much in the air, with no plan.... lots of hard markings, just awful and painful to watch.

However, Ionikos can be happy getting a point against the so-called big guys. If we are what we are let to believe, then PAO should chew such teams with its third reserves..... What's the budget of Ionikos? Infrastructure? Talent?

But, like I said, the WAY you drop points shows what stuff you're made of! It's plain to me.... we suck!  (that is, because I have HIGH standards and expectations from MY team!)

I agree with you totally. PAO should be beating low ranking teams. That's why I wasn't surprised what happened in CL and am expecting the same thing in uefa cup.

Skaz mentioned in post-game that all is fine internally with the team and no feuding..well difficult to believe.

Basinas fell hard on the pitch after a take-out..he looked injured.

I think that we'll see big surprises at the end of the season concerning which teams are on top. Even though Xanthi lost today I see them seriously competing for the title. AEK could raise many eyebrows and the cup.

Disgraceful performance from everyone....

How can you say Bides was good he was the worst player on the field!!! OUST Kypriako palto!!!!

Only Morris showed some good moments (after a very long time) and Michalaki who was trying very hard once again...

Zinedine Basinas was disgraceful as always and he has to go in a one-way trip along with Skazni a.s.a.p!!!!!!

Wooter was also crap but he did not have any help from Kotsio... Maric was bad (still better than the rest of the midfielders though) while Papadopoulos is completely out of form!!!!

Skatchel is a disgcrace and needs to be terrorised and leave Peania fast!!!

Vyntra had a bad game as well...

Skazni? What can somebody say about him? He is in a terrible co-operation with most of our players (Sanmartean, Gonzalez, Olisadebe)... Typical Karagiozilikia of getting 3 players wormed up from the 15th minute only to do the sub in the 7th minute to change one palto for the other!!!!

The he decided that the problem of PAO was......... Kotsios!!! So he substituted him with Rubakis!!!! The guy is absolutely useless!!!!!!

And finally what can somebody say about this idiotic ref? (not to blame him for the result).... I can understand sombody making a mistake in one particular moment but I cannot give any excuse to a ref when he gives 3 minutes only of added play!!!

There were 6 subs (3 minutes of their own), a red card, a stoppage of the game, and a lot of delay play from the Ionikos players... He could have easily given 10 minutes of added play!!!! What an idiot!!!

What game were you watching!!!!! I know a good doctor in athens its not too late for you.. He can really help you!!! Its ok Pappou were by your side!!! His number is 1 800 IM BLIND

Archived