Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not only a tough place to visit but a hard teamt o play against.

We all remember last year what our players went through being spat at, objects thrown at them with a contra- ref winning with 10 players in a big brave balls performance by our players.

The biggest fear I have is the Olympiakos fans doing what they did at Nea Smyrni!!!! Enter without colours, producing a PAO scarf to cause trouble so we can get punished!!!

Our PAE should think about this and make sure with the police they check who enters the stadium by name!!!

It's tricky times and I don't think the gavroi will sit with their hands folded from the moment they can sence they can cause us damage!!!!

This is not only a tough place to visit but a hard teamt o play against.

We all remember last year what our players went through being spat at, objects thrown at them with a contra- ref winning with 10 players in a big brave balls performance by our players.

The biggest fear I have is the Olympiakos fans doing what they did at Nea Smyrni!!!! Enter without colours, producing a PAO scarf to cause trouble so we can get punished!!!

Our PAE should think about this and make sure with the police they check who enters the stadium by name!!!

It's tricky times and I don't think the gavroi will sit with their hands folded from the moment they can sence they can cause us damage!!!!

sounds ridiculous, but id beleive it.

it may sound funny but do you think people should put their team allegiance on their taftotita to prevent this? or have some fan id thats required for stadium entrances (ticketclub doesnt really work cuz u dont necesarily need it to get in)

Look like Ionikos have their one problems to deal with(article)

If we don't win this we are not worthy of the top spot.

It will be interesting to see if Gonzo or PAP will be benched...

------------Galinovich-------------------

--Vyntra--Goumas--Morris--Munch--

-Mbides--Basinas--Gonzo--Wooter--

-----Bikowski--------Mihalis----------

I think Biko deserves a start now that Pap is out of form. The guy has scored 4 times this year having played 6 games.

If Scazni doesn't start a 4-4-2 formation he needs to be kicked out of Paiania at once.

galinovic

Vintra            goumas  Morris      Munch

Bides            basinas  i hate to say it  gonzalez    wooter

pap ( even though he is brutal)    Mihalaki

I guarantee this to be the starting eleven... i highly doubt gonzalez will get the start is useless...

man do u think mixalh would have so many goals without gonzalez??? he wouldnt. Gonzalez is a great player but in the last 4 matches hes been below the high standart he set earlier in the season. Hell be back, and he is far from useless. every player goes through some form dip.......remember when konstantinou used to be our most worthless player (season after he got here he was terrible... now look at him hes awesome, last year too was good) and he proved that was just a bad spell. dont say the same for Gonzalez, he is a really talented player.

0-1. We have difficulty against this team. Forget the cup, it was decided in the first leg. We can't drop points, but if we do, Scazny should NOT be our coach on Monday!

Besides, now Lykourezos says that Oly/Panionios shouldn't have been punished with minus points! Which means, gavroi may return to the top.

I always thought that you have to win based on your earnings.... so, the way we've played (yes, against teams like Ionikos) we don't deserve to be ontop of the table today. But, we should built on this and beat Oly by at least 3 points in the end, this way they won't have any argument for losing.

On the other hand, I believe until they punish teams with points taken away, not much good will happen. Everybody has to realize that fans can severely damage their team if they act like animals. Playing with no fans or assessing fines is not enough.

i think Bykovski should play up front for pap and pap should play in Gonzalez position..I cant even recall the hog Gonzalez setting up Mihalaki... Send him to argentina with the great Maradona maybe he can talk some sence into him....

I dunno about Gonzalez. He has not been himself for a while. Even great players have their dip in form but how long can this last.

Even if he is quiet in a match for 90 minutes (which he has been for ages now) he should be still be able to produce one piece of magic to turn the game around.

Im seriously not happy with this guy this season and I want to be proven wrong. If were waiting for him to perform against teams like Ionikos and he doesnt than... ;) howlong should we be waiting for.

i think Bykovski should play up front for pap and pap should play in Gonzalez position..I cant even recall the hog Gonzalez setting up Mihalaki... Send him to argentina with the great Maradona maybe he can talk some sence into him....

ok...first of all..gonzalez is a great player..he was in awesome form at the beginning of the season and because of some persoanl reasns and bad form he has been very unimprseeive lately..but the only way he'll get his act back is by training well and to keep on playing and fighting through it..he is a great player, his form has jus been off...wee shud be suppporting him instead of riping on him..hes had a tough time this part of the season....he still isnt fully adapted to greek football...

to answer your question about gonzlez assiting michali...

out of michalis 8 goals this season...three have come directly from gonzalez's foot...

vs rosenborg

vs kallithea

vs iraklis

and im sure other of his goals have been indirectly because of eki...

How does that saying go... What have you done for me lately!!!!!

Gonzalez keep warm on the bench it will be very chilly!

everyone has a couple games with nothing. even the top players in the world.

thats no reason to send them out of the club. If it was, Mixalh would not be here, and that would be a mistake! (remember when he was downright terrible the year before last?) we knew mixalh would get over it so he stayed and became awesome again. the same should go for Eki, who i know will be back to good form soon. But maybe it is good for one game him to sit so he wakes up and realizes he needs to get working again....

Good morning gents, I read these posts and wonder how many of you have actually played or participated in an organized game, rather than pickups. How can you criricize a player about his form , when the team as a wholle is playing like s%$#!. How can you blame one player for the plight of the team , when the whole team has no clue as to what or how to attack. How can you blame one player when the only time he sees the ball is when there is an errand pass.

An attacking midfielder or a play maker, needs the ball at his feet. That is the role of the defensive midfielder, or ball winner, to win the ball and distribute to the play maker. That menas that someone has to run and do the dirty work, in order for the attacking midfielder to do his. When this does not happen( look at PAO'S games against AEK, PAOK, OSFP) the attacking midfielders are left to chase and not create.

So before we start blaming single players, lets at least know the game and the roles that each position plays.

To those of us that have actually played in a game, I sincerelly apologize.

To those of us , that have no clue about positions and rols in a team, please take some time to learn the game.

Go PAO

Go New England Patriots,

:box: :D :box: :hypocrite:

Archived