Phantis Forums

Okkas saving the RED!

bides

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, platakis that's good for you. Seriously, that was the best argument against CY I've ever heard. :nono: What a bad 100th post! Yes, I'd hate be you with a whole bunch of Cypriots yelling, "Ela skatokalamaroui". Well actually I'm half kalamarou so I can't really say that. Oh well

I agree 100%! Cyprus, is an EU country and is getting better, I go every year. Yes, the Turks may have kicked my family out, but I don't hate every Turk on the planet. Just, Rauf Denktash. Do you hate Cypriots, plataki? They cheered their asses off for us during the EURO.

Un educated and you wonder why turkey and greece have differences.. Its people like Platakis thats gives Greeks a bad name all over this world...

i got nothing against cyrpriots

i have a lot of Cypriot friends most of them Savvas'

But man get off Platakis back maybe he had a crap time cos it was crap weather or he went to a place with little to do

get over it man

I think Cypriots like u give Cyprus a bad name....

To me with all ur cheerleading of Cypriot players it sounds like ur on the same team as George Michael :LOL:

Seriously i think the Cypriots on Pao are good but please can u stop ur cheer leading its getting old re :whistle:

ok guys, stop with the trivial 3rd grade attacks. lets not get this thread heated to the point of no return.

platakis : albeit your personal opinion, stating that in a HELLENIC forum will create unwanted tension, so just stop, you look rather stupid at this point.

bides: your no better for reacting that way. Cyprus for me is no different than say Epirus or Crete all Hellenic soil , binded by blood,langage,culture,religion to the tune of one anthem. whats with the ###### ING tension ? are we still bickering amongst each other the same way the ancient Greek world did many eons ago ?

Cyprus is a cheap market that produces very solid and impressive talent and Greece a in turn being a nice play ground with heavy EUROPEAN implications for the talent from megaloniso and a spring board to the rest of Europe as well. No one can deny that I think.

With that said, Okkas is gonna get his chances till the end of the summer, it's up to the man himself.

Guest Protathlitis

THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS:

Platakis, I dont know where youve been in cyprus: YOU PROBABLY WENT TO THE TURKISH SIDE, JUST LOOK WHAT THEY'VE TURNED IT INTO. Ive been there and it was a beautiful island, full of history and Hellenic culture

BIDES, I GOT NOTHING AGAINST YOU OR CYPRUS

THIS IS HOW I AND ALL THE CYPRIOTS I KNOW FEEL:

CYPRUS = GREECE, CYPRIOT = GREEK. CYPRUS IS THE LARGEST OF THE GREEK ISLANDS

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Platakis, I dont know where youve been in cyprus: YOU PROBABLY WENT TO THE TURKISH SIDE, JUST LOOK WHAT THEY'VE TURNED IT INTO. Ive been there and it was a beautiful island, full of history and Hellenic culture

:gr: :gr: :gr:

i reckon Bides should get banned if he mentions anything more about Cyprus or Cypriot players, its causing $hit on the forum

we all dont have anything against Cyprus then u come along and start spreading ur pro cypriot crap

get over it!

Platakis, do you ever give up? I personally saw the Turkish side, including my pappou's former village. yes, that part does suck. Actually, it has natural beauty, but that's it. But look at r side, CY kicks a$$

:gr:  :gr:  :gr:

i reckon Bides should get banned if he mentions anything more about Cyprus or Cypriot players, its causing $hit on the forum

we all dont have anything against Cyprus then u come along and start spreading ur pro cypriot crap

get over it!

I agree except with triple x.. theres no need for nonesence in this forum.. Triple xxx I will praise any player I wish I think you have the prroblem No one else....

i hope Okkas gets his chance to prove what hes worth isnt this thread about okkas any way..

Triple XXx get a life......

Archived