Phantis Forums

Great Signing ;)

Spartak Moscow of Russia, camping in the beautiful Antalya have loaned Third Division Golcukspor striker Aktas Idris for 12 months!!! We have another Turkish player going abroad, this time from my local club!!!

Is Spartak just stupid or plain crazy??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OK, here are some stats...

Aktas Idris is 18 years old and was born in 01-01-1987. He was brought up in the Youth Academies of Sakaryaspor and Kocaelispor. He was signed by Sakaryaspor when he was 13 years old in the 1999-2000 season. He played for Sakaryaspor Youth and PAF teams and scored 12 goals in 43 appearances, 15 of them as a sub. In 2002-03 season, he was signed by Kocaelispor but never made it to the Senior Team. He played in the Reserve and PAF teams of Kocaelispor and appeared in 11 games to score 6 goals. In 2003-04 he was released from his youth contract and he was signed by the amateur club Degirmenderespor. In 27 games he scored 29 goals and that tally shoudl have impressed the Third Division side Golcukspor who signed him on August 2004. However, things were not as expected and he only appeared in 5 games to score only a single goal against Gebzespor. Golcukspor went camping in Antalya for the winter break and Spartak's hotel was a block away from Golcukspor's which resulted in this super signing!!! :rolleyes:

I'm not fabricating anything, believe me! I am with a Golcukspor Director at the moment and i am just stenographing his words!!!

GOOD LUCK, IDRIS ! :nw:

• 3 months later...

Archived