Phantis Forums

eqi gonzales will leave...

CH-Thrylos

that is for sure. the question is just when?

i thought because we are in the transfer period again and lots of rumours are around i'll ask you this. i'm not looking forward to start a angry discussion.

how long do you think will pao be able to keep him in its roster?

at the moment he is one of the best players in greece. he is just 24 and has a bright future in front of him.

in my oppinion he will leave latest after the end of next season. maybe with some good performances in europe and greece it could happen that a big team will try to buy him already in summer.

it would be a loss for greek soccer but if this happens i hope that pao wont stay in its way with not letting him go.

as i said, i started this topic out of pure couriosity.

i believe gonzalez will stay for this season and next..if his performance increase and he works hard and plays even harder, then i dont see us keeping him passt the end of next season...he is a very promising player and some of his abilties were shown in europe and alot of ppl were impressed with his ability o pull tricks out of his hat...he still needs to mature alittle as hes got alot to learn, but i think he will be in hot demad after next season/...

My god, the pessimism, if u guys feel ur not good enough to keep him, do you feel good enough to come from behind and pass us. I'd be that pessimistic too, if I were you.

why are uz worried about this thema. At this stage there isnt a thema to even talk about. No senaria about to figi tou gonzalez anyway. Gonzalez belongs to pay for another 18 months with an option for another 2 after that. Eki is idolised at panathinaikos. Whether the management decide, to strengthen the squad,,,,will definitely be an indication of where equis future will be decided.

Archived