Phantis Forums

Hopes for 2005:Year of Thrylos?

greeksoccerfanatic

there is a transfer section in this forum for starters

i mean u are right we haven't made a move yet

i think we need too but were looking for strikers mainly and their doesn't appear to be any good ones in this winter window session

u see pao is making moves b/c they will be selling their best player and need to fulfill its position

this Olympiakos team is still good enough to win the title and the cup but we do need some new faces talented that is

Olympiakos11 has the right idea here. I already predicted us winning the UEFA Cup, I know we're taking back the Greek crown. It's a great time to be an Olympiakos fan. This is a year of promise, the year of thrylos. And hopefully Juve in CL.

Famous last words....

I am prepard to bet you will struggle against Sochoux and go out against Newcastle.

I know many Oly fans were talking about winning the Champions League; after scoring only 5 goals and winning games me to zori.

When will you guys learn hey?

So who is prepared to put their mony where their mouth is. I am prepared to bet 1000Euro or even more. Who from amongst you is man enough to stand up?

Famous last words....

I am prepard to bet you will struggle against Sochoux and go out against Newcastle.

I know many Oly fans were talking about winning the Champions League; after scoring only 5 goals and winning games me to zori.

When will you guys learn hey?

So who is prepared to put their mony where their mouth is. I am prepared to bet 1000Euro or even more. Who from amongst you is man enough to stand up?

u maybe right we probably shot ourselves in the foot by just going crazy for our team

but can u blame us

on the other hand Pao thinks it has won the c.l. title and let me remind u guys that u haven't

hopefully we see u guys in uefa

Guest Protathlitis

We definatley should get the protathlima, if we dont we only have ourselves to blame since we're easily better than pao. How many late winners can they keep getting? We should win the cup but you never know in the greek cup. As for UEFA i think we can win it, since we're one of the best if not the best teams in that comp.

@XXX-: There have been plenty of rumours about all sorts of players: zidan, alefontis, guerrero etc. Pao better go out and buy to if they want to meet us in the semis. I doubt your vardiogiannis will do s%$#! though.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

there are a few very good teams in the uefa cup but you never know what can happen. schalke, valencia, stuttgart, ajax,... these teams are supposed to be better than any greek team in the cup. but pao and oly are able to beat them. at least at home.

it would be nice to see osfp advance far in the uefa cup. maybe with some luck and the good teams on a bad day it is possible to get it. :)

The furthest you guys can get is the round of 16 where you meet Newcastle United fo sure. Say your goodbyes. If you REALLY REALLY think you have a chance of winning UEFA, you seriously haven't been paying much attention to football recently.

Remember my post here and now. Newcastle is the furthest you will go.

Newcastle? I know their English, but come on if we can beat Liverpool at home, just imagine Newcastle. Hey maybe even a road win. Eventually we'll get that win.

Archived