Phantis Forums

Greek Cup: PAOK - Aigaleo

Ziaka

On Wednesday we play Aigaleo in the first leg of the 2nd round of Greek Cup. very tough game in my opinion. Aigaleo is a team that is tough to score against. they also have good offensive threat in Agritis. I think PAOk will have a hard time getting a win in this game.

My prediction 1-0 win or 1-1 tie.

this will be a tough game for both teams

Paok and Aigaleo are coming off impressive games over the weekend

Paok getting a 3-0 win with no fans and played till this point there best overall game of the season

Aigaleo showed toughness and alot resolute to come back from 2-0 from Olympiakos to get a draw

Aigaleo so far this season have gotten alot of draws but Paok also cleaned house a bit by getting rid of a few players and maybe there ready to make a push here

tough game to call but maybe a little help from the toumba faithful and Paok could get the result that is needed to progress

Damn it, were back to the empty stadium again.... :tdown: Other than the last game and this game coming up, its been a while since PAOK's been penalized with an empty stadium (I think...). It seemed to happen a lot more in the years past... Are the unruly fans finally getting better? Who knows, time will tell.

Both this game and the game against PAO should be a good indicator of how much the recent cleanup made a difference (if at all).

My prediction is that it did, tough 2-1 PAOK win :tup: , in front of..... no one!!

Archived