Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Overall good win against a very well organised team... Our defense and midfield were crap although we had Michalaki up front whi did the job...

Skazni once again proved that he is no good for PAO by placing a defensive formation as if we were playing against Barcelona and not Halkidona... This was supposed to be a 3-5-2 formation however it looked more like a 5-3-2 formation and then of course he replaced Papa, with Skatchel making it even more defensive!!! It is proved that Sanmartean and Gonzalez will never play together with Skazni on the bench and I can't understand his persistance with Morris... He is very unstable and we have Rene on the bench!!!

Anyway good win, now the next game is against PAOK next wednesday....

Well papou I didnt see the full game but Im hearing alot of Morris performance (lack of) and the fact why Rene is kept to the bench. Rene will most prolly just have this season in him whilst Morris si for the future. So he may as well play him now with Rene as back up bc later on we wont have Rene as back up it and we wil have to rely on someone like Morris. And I dont think his entirely useless - I think if he works hard and with the right assistance from Rene he can become a very good defender.

Archived