Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

We will see the coming of weeks wut is Pao truly made off

Halkidona tough scrappy team

Where do u play Paok and Aek

i see lost points coming up good for Olympiakos

of course we have to win our games but i expect them to do so

we will see in the coming of weeks what will be the point differential between the 2 teams

Where do u play Paok and Aek

PAOK in leoforo, AEK in OAKA

i hope to be at both!!! :D

very tough game for PAO, but they did lose to OFI so its maybe we caught them at a good time....

2-1 or 2-0 PAO

Papadopoulos, Sanmartean scorers.... ;)

come on Halkidona beat these clowns

I say 1-0 halkidona

the crusty clown in the pao forum is u looool

u call urself a moderator,,,lol u couldnt moderate kindergarten let alone a gavro forum :P :P

u guys were the ones praying for us to lose in liverpool or anywhere else

i do the same u attack my moderator status

OOHHH how creative !!

Do us a favor and when you counter attack us... stick to soccer related issus and stop crying to moderators like u always do !

and that goes the same for your soccer team... try to use soccer related excuses when u lose games !!

the crusty clown in the pao forum is u looool

u call urself a moderator,,,lol u couldnt moderate kindergarten let alone a gavro forum :P :P

u guys were the ones praying for us to lose in liverpool or anywhere else

i do the same u attack my moderator status

OOHHH how creative !!

Do us a favor and when you counter attack us... stick to soccer related issus and stop crying to moderators like u always do !

and that goes the same for your soccer team... try to use soccer related excuses when u lose games !!

Dude how childish are you. Do you base your every act on what somebody did earlier. Think for yourself for once. Do your own thing.

not a good game, very wet, sloppy play from PAO....Galinovic was incredible, the only reason we held on, the defense was a total joke.

Konstantinou performed well, on the field he was our best player... vyntra was good in the first half but the second half...he has a lot to learn especially in crossing and shooting. Papadopoulos also had a bad game thats why he came off so Skazni made a 4-4-2 with eki and mixali in strikers....

Maric was awful. All he did was play with the ball, lose it, and make terrible fouls.

Anderson- is not terrible but disapointing to see PAO pursue him...we can get way better than this guy, he reminds me of Chainio but only a litle better....

Scrappy game, but we manage to score in the few chances we got. Good to get the 3 points today, because PAOK and AEK are going to be tough games.

One thing that really worries me this season: our defense. We used to have the best defense in Greece, but we haven't found a good solution yet. What's up with that?

Are we doing anything in Janurary to fix it?

MIHALAKI YOU did it again for the Greens Where would they be with out you, the commentator was saying the owner should be kissing and licking this guys feet.. They would be ten points out if he never took the team on his back.. This guy works the hardest he is in every play.. Any defender that marks him is always battered and bruised after every match...

Keep playing hard MIhalaki!!

Good weekend when you tak einto account OSFP and AEK dropped points and we had a good away victory against Halkidona.

I liked Konstantinous finish - good of Vyntra to look up and see his options before he crossed. Better than crossing and not looking up and hoping for th ebest or a 50-50 challenge.

Bold move to take Pap out and put Skacel on - if we dropped points he would have been crucified for making that sub but it worked well - he won a penalty as well.

Whens the next game for PAO - now with christmas and new yrs coming up?

Archived