drakos13

laugh all u want but just remember this stat

OLYMPIAKOS 3 WINS 10 POINTS

PANATHINAIKOS 2 WINS 9 POINTS

LAST 2 CAMPAIGNS.

us: 4 wins in 12 games

crybabies: 3 wins in 14 games..

HARD TO BELIEVE THE CHAMPS OF GREECE HAD A WORSE CAMPAIGN THEN THE REDS

I FORGOT U CANT GET THE SAME PUSHES U DO IN europe LIKE U GUYS GOT LAST YEAR IN GREECE

THERES NO DOUROS FOR U CLOWS IN EUROPE!

I would like to thank ROSENBORG FOR SCORING VERY LATE AND PREVENTING THIS BUNCH OF CLOWNS FROM ADVANCING in week 5!

BRAVO ROSENBORG !!! thank you.!!! EVEN MORE THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING U GUYS TO GET KILLED 5-1 IN ARSENAL!

I CAN PICTURE THE REPLIES NOW OF U GUYS CRYING TO MODERATORS!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thrinosmtl your pissed off because your best players Kasnaferis, Efthimiadis, Papoutselis, Germanakos didnt help you in Anfield :LOL:

We had 1 lost while u faggs had 2

YOU REALLY HAVE NOOOOOOO IDEA ABOUT SOCCER

###### honestly how old are u, your the biggest crybaby in the history of cry babies

Posted Image

laugh all u want but just remember this stat

OLYMPIAKOS 3 WINS 10 POINTS

PANATHINAIKOS 2 WINS 9 POINTS

LAST 2 CAMPAIGNS.

us: 4 wins in 12 games

crybabies: 3 wins in 14 games..

HARD TO BELIEVE THE CHAMPS OF GREECE HAD A WORSE CAMPAIGN THEN THE REDS

I FORGOT U CANT GET THE SAME PUSHES U DO IN europe LIKE U GUYS GOT LAST YEAR IN GREECE

THERES NO DOUROS FOR U CLOWS IN EUROPE!

I would like to thank ROSENBORG FOR SCORING VERY LATE AND PREVENTING THIS BUNCH OF CLOWNS FROM ADVANCING in week 5!

BRAVO ROSENBORG !!! thank you.!!! EVEN MORE THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING U GUYS TO GET KILLED 5-1 IN ARSENAL!

I CAN PICTURE THE REPLIES NOW OF U GUYS CRYING TO MODERATORS!!!

Whats the difference how many points we got in the group stages re vlaka, we are both going to the uefa. And as for the points that determine seeding and the teams we get drawn with, we both have 11.705. Chew on that one for a while before crying like a baby.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thrinosmtl your pissed off because your best players Kasnaferis, Efthimiadis, Papoutselis, Germanakos didnt help you in Anfield :LOL:

We had 1 lost while u faggs had 2

YOU REALLY HAVE NOOOOOOO IDEA ABOUT SOCCER

###### honestly how old are u, your the biggest crybaby in the history of cry babies

Posted Image

im 30 by the way

im a crybaby>?

take a look in the mirror

and while youre at it learn how to spell

its thrillosmtl not thrinosmtl

go back to elementary !!

PS: instead of trying to be creative with your time..cause it seems u have plenty of it try and be more creative on the soccer field and not when u lose blame the entire world for your failures like refs refs refs refs did I mention refs corruption greek league etc etc

Im sorry i forgot thats how u won the title last year but usuually turn the other way when u do it

thrilos get over ti mate looooooooooooooooooooool

its just too bad for u and ur mates that uz lost isnt that rite.....MATE!!!!!!!

looooooooooool

if u cant handle it theres a box of kleenex tissues at ur nearest corner shop :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Protathlitis

phooooo i cant wait to play you fegs in UEFA. this time theyll be no kasnaferis to CRY about.

How long can Pao keep claiming they're a european team? How many group stage exits will stop comforting you fegs?

PS: instead of trying to be creative with your time..cause it seems u have plenty of it try and be more creative on the soccer field and not when u lose blame the entire world for your failures like refs refs refs refs did I mention refs corruption greek league etc etc

Im sorry i forgot thats how u won the title last year but usuually turn the other way when u do it

I bet youve never played soccer in your life your just a bandwagoner who follows a team because of how many titles theve won ....

30yrs old and your crying like this? I fell sorry for you ... Se lipame realy i do.

The way your heading your gonna be 70yrs old and still talking s%$#! and sooking on this site telling us the same old s%$#! your SO predictable same old same old everytime came up with something new for once im getting REALLY SICK of coming on this site and reading your cries . If your gonna cry keep it to yourself at least

Because for F***SAKES WE DONT WANNA READ IT lol

ELEOS pia!

BRAVO ROSENBORG !!! thank you.!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

haha mate they put 5 passed you and your congratulating them as well ... Now we know your agenda your anti-PAO first then your a so called "fanatical bandwagon supporting gavro" .

GET OVER IT

Guys, (PAO fans)

I have a question. Do you respect evergreen?

Giati ton grafete sta palia sas ta papoutsia?

Don't we have much more important things to discuss than what poor Oly did? Like the best chance ever for a European title and full chances for the double? And how the team can be supported?

We are overestimating gauroi if we always mind what they do! :whistle: Did they do anything original this year to care about ? :whistle:

And if you really think gauroi are crying now, leave them alone!

Don't get me wrong. This is very funny (especially the pictures) :LOL: but lets stop it here. B)

phooooo i cant wait to play you fegs in UEFA. this time theyll be no kasnaferis to CRY about.

How long can Pao keep claiming they're a european team? How many group stage exits will stop comforting you fegs?

exiting on day one is a lot different than in a final, semifinal or quarterfinal....

how many times thinos has beat legendary teams like FC Porto, or Ajax at the height of their footballing histories?

please, i said only PAO fans not to get you guys upset.....of course this means you can still post but i warned....

UEFA TEAM RANKINGS 2005

1 Real Madrid

2 Valencia

3 FC Barcelona

4 Manchester United

5 AC Milan

6 Liverpool

7 Internazionale

8 Deportivo La Coruña

9 FC Porto

10 Bayern München

11 Arsenal