Phantis Forums

Is the Black Strip of Thrylos a Jinx

Olympiacos-Sydney

I wish this had anything to do with their aweful play away from Greece. Then we could do away with the black uniforms and problem solved!

Unfortunately, Olympiakos has a complex about playing outside Greece. They'll just have to keep fighting hard and one day they'll get a break through victory. I hope the new stadium will help bring more quality players which is the only way to guarantee future success in Europe!

:tup:

I wish this had anything to do with their aweful play away from Greece. Then we could do away with the black uniforms and problem solved!

Unfortunately, Olympiakos has a complex about playing outside Greece. They'll just have to keep fighting hard and one day they'll get a break through victory. I hope the new stadium will help bring more quality players which is the only way to guarantee future success in Europe!

:tup:

Bro big stadiums don't bring winners..it's the system you have in place to train and support the youth. Plus big $$$ and highly skilled staff.

And plus you know you have to afford and have big $$$ to get those high quality foreign players. And they would have to be interested to want to play in the gr league.

Actually I like the black jersey, it's cool. B)

well since this topic is open

our jersey as nuttin to do with our luck but this will be fun

wut color should our away jersey be

our third alternate jersey is all red i like it

white is out of the question b/c of our red and white strip

i would like a blue color b/c of greece i mean aek as a blue jersey and there yellow and black

i also like silver or gray b/c olympiakos trains and warms up with those strips

wut do u guys think and please no dumb color and please nobody say something stupid like green

Archived