Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v Kalamarias

NYC_Olympiakos

i don't know if anybody knows but Olympiakos will play newly prompted Kalamarias at Karaiskaki

we need to win

but i want to see the reaction of our players and fans

i mean were coming off this pain full loss

this could be the first time Karaiskaki is not filled to capacity

well it looks like were playing in front of no fans after last weeks melee with the Vazeli

our fans behavior was unacceptable and we at least have the balls to admit it.. noot like PAO fans!! who beat up refs !! and encourage it

but come to think of it after the m*****es people in here write about us.. they had it coming especially after the leoforos incidents last year !

revenge is sweet!!

I say 3-0 OSFP.

well it looks like were playing in front of no fans after last weeks melee with the Vazeli

our fans behavior was unacceptable and we at least have the balls to admit it.. noot like PAO fans!!

Obviously you didn;t see the frontpage of Protathlitis today!

They think the punishment is severe and disgraceful. Remember, protathlitis is the official voice of your club and what they say reflects the true feeling of Olympiakos.

What was it you said about having the balls to admit it? admit what?

well it looks like were playing in front of no fans after last weeks melee  with the Vazeli

our fans behavior was unacceptable  and we at least have the balls to admit it.. noot like PAO fans!!

Obviously you didn;t see the frontpage of Protathlitis today!

They think the punishment is severe and disgraceful. Remember, protathlitis is the official voice of your club and what they say reflects the true feeling of Olympiakos.

What was it you said about having the balls to admit it? admit what?

thats the fans behavior was unacceptable

u guys and your own papers encouraged the violence at the efthimiadis incident|!

Olympiakos will serve their one game fan ban in the cup game against Kallithea. And even then, they plan on appealing the decision, claiming that the object thrown from the stands did not hurt Chalkias.

well it looks like were playing in front of no fans after last weeks melee  with the Vazeli

Olympiakos will serve their one game fan ban in the cup game against Kallithea. And even then, they plan on appealing the decision, claiming that the object thrown from the stands did not hurt Chalkias.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

thats so typical. instead of trying to find out who did it (it is nearly impossible though) they turn around everything. :nono:

wake up people! get back to reality. try to change your behaviour and walk over your own shadow. otherwise things will never change in greece. :tdown:

Listen thrylos has the best fans period

i don't give a s%$#! wut pao fans do who cares

about kalamarias we better slaughter them

indeed! there the only fans in greece in karaikaki where people around the stadiums can manage to get some sleep during game hours because theres no noise! :P

anyways, to the subject.

I predict a 1-0 for OSFP

farsa-komodia afto to paxnidi

i really cant see any signs of kalamaria being a A ethniki side.

in the first half they have not even made one good attempt on goal with 10 players in their own half they should just have abandoned the game before it started :LOL: :LOL:

The announcer on era spor just confirmed Castillos offside.

what did u expect man!

also kalamaria had plenty of one on ones in the 2nd half to level the game but in the end their coach was happy to loose to frinos so he made a sub bringing on a defender for a forward :nw: :nw:

when kalamaria was pressing frinos

good move vromoskylo does the new mink coat fit your woman? :LOL: :LOL:

the second goal was also offside :tdown: :tdown:

Well, good to see us winning again. See, that's the mark of an elite team. They have a devastating loss in liverpool and come today against Kalamarias, shut them down, Antoni grabs himself a shutout, and that's it. We got the job done, and in 1st we remain.

thats the bottom line Olympiakos still retain their first place position

but as for the comment about castillo being offside u see in football all the time with the lines man not perfect didn't see the play but do u know that u guys took to the 89th min to seal your victory so don't talk

plus i heard ergotelis should have been awarded a penalty and Olympiakos would have still won 1-0 then lol remember Georgatos scored a 90th min goal

wut pissed me off today is i saw highlights of Liverpool and Everton and twice in that game Steven Gerrard shot from almost the same spot from that infamous goal v Olympiakos and he missed both times

thats wut really suks

Nice goal by Georgatos - even though I actually think hes an absolute hack and should never be allowed to play soccer.

Is he injured because he was limping after he scored?

That would be an absolute disgrace - it shouldnt matter if he wasnt hurt or not - dhladh prepei an skotothei kapoios paiktes kai meta na apofasisoume an na timorisoume mia omada. Ti m*****as einai autes.

The fact was he was under threat and these stupid things were allowed to take place.

i guess they forgot the bombardment of objects thrown at basinas or the firecracker thrown at munch's feet...terribly disgraceful

that happenned over a week ago

can u just move on and forget about the past

we did get punished for that

not like u guys aren't any bettter

Pao fans destroyed an Olympiakos fan club the week before the game

so shut up

that happenned over a week ago

can u just move on and forget about the past

we did get punished for that

not like u guys aren't any bettter

Pao fans destroyed an Olympiakos fan club the week before the game

so shut up

yeah..you got banned for a match...great strides in trying to reconstruct greek football.... ;)

i dont condone what the pao fans did either..i think its just as disgraceful and it ruins the game...so dont tell me to shut up megale...grow up alittle

Archived