Phantis Forums

How we have whinged about getting to watch AEK play football down here in Aus.....so they get AEK and PAO matches on ERT-Sat.......and everyone is rapt.

Today I saw Apollona-AEK (6:30) was on LIVE on ET1 meaning on ERT-Sat on Sunday night.....Great I thought, finally we get to watch some mpasket live......only to find out PAO is on at 7 meaning our game wont be on......

Tough break.......

How we have whinged about getting to watch AEK play football down here in Aus.....so they get AEK and PAO matches on ERT-Sat.......and everyone is rapt.

Today I saw Apollona-AEK (6:30) was on LIVE on ET1 meaning on ERT-Sat on Sunday night.....Great I thought, finally we get to watch some mpasket live......only to find out PAO is on at 7 meaning our game wont be on......

Tough break.......

if u look at the internet version u can watch the stream as they are gonna show it there

thats expensive....but NOVA is without a doubt the best set up of channels the world has ever seen.

3 Supersports (show Greek, Italian,spanish, CL, UEFA, English, German, Portuguese leagues- you cant find coverage of that in italy for example)

ANT1, ERT1, NET, ERT3, ALTER, STAR,

MAD , MAD REMPETIKA :rolleyes:

FILMNET...... :whistle:

more......i would be happy to pay 53 a month for that.

where in europe are you slick?

dont forget greentv.... :tup:

i live in denmark and i have twice have had nova i still have the viewing card and i will probably open it again in january.

the thing that wories me is that everytime i have had the card open alpha have not being showing football on the nova alpha so i guess i will be hoping that they will not change it again if i decide to open the card again

im in switzerland (right on the italian border, essentially its italy) but there is no greeks anywhere ...... can you just get the card in greece? how much was that? do they change the coding ever and make you buy new cards? then you can ask a sat dealer to set up?

sorry for the questions, thanks for the help

no nova is not hacked!

and drakos13 get the card from greece and pay each month if u want or for a hole year but dont buy novas set-top box it is a s%$#! box i have heard.

but call a friend or family member in greece and get them to get u a card.

then go to a sat dealer near yourself and tell him/her that u wish to recieve nova wich is encrypted in irdetto 2(i promise u all sat dealers will know what to sell u)

also have them doing the installation for u and u can then watch lots of sports, film and greek tv in generaly.

please ask for more help if youre unsure about anything goodnight

Archived