Phantis Forums

Alter Globe

Hi all,

Does anyone know if this channel is up and running? I noticed it is on Satcom C1 with ERT and Mega but I am not sure if it is in test mode or actually broadcasting. Will this channel be coming to dish or be available in any way in N. America??

I just found out that 2 of my favourite shows (which I thought had been cancelled) are now on Alter TV in Greece. The shows are Zougla and Kitrinos Typos. They are quite entertaining but the host was somewhat controversial so I thought they cancelled his shows. Anyone know what other good shows there are on Alter, if any?

I sent 2 emails to them and have yet to hear back. It figures, just like the other broadcasters, they don't seem to care much for anyone in the diaspora. So why bother putting up an email address then, its beyond me??

This channel just looked a whole lot better to me, I say forget Alpha (since they probably won't have any soccer on anyway) and lets find a way to get Alter here!

Who's with me, pame paidia :tup:

Hi Hellashab,

I am with you, the more channels we can get on Dish the better in my opinion. Including Alpha.

As far as Alter TV goes, you can check out their programming on their web site, where they have a live webcast (www.alter.gr)

Archived