Phantis Forums

23-Dec: NT - Saloniki All Starts

slick13

Guys this game is played for fund rasing reason, and from what I understand otto decided to call up all the nt players that took part inthe Euro 2004 finals. That's why Dabizas and Katergiannakis were called up.

I hope EPO schedules some NT friendlies, so Otto can try some youngsters such as Tavlaridis, Agritis, salpiggidis, Amanatidis, etc.

a nice game to watch.....relaxed game as expected, some nice tricks and passes...

best player for the ethniki were:

Zagorakis- the best as always, our heart in midfield

Kirgiakos - very good game....i think hes going to be getting a big role and taking gkoumas and dabizas out of the picture for the cetnerback position...

Kapetanos played very well, hes always finding space and moving...i think hes better than Mantzios....

Kafes scored a great goal, it looked like a goal keeping error but that was a very powerful shot that changed directions late...tricky

as for the omada epilekton.......

Pappas - very impressive....PAO should go for him instead of the garbage they usually buy....great wing player very creative and quick, plays with Kalamarias

Argentinan guy- really impressive, was dribbling the ethniki at times...i think he plays with Aris

as for salpi he only played 20 mins...didnt play too well either.....

Archived