Phantis Forums

Players wages

Evergreen

Interesting to see the team budgets for PAO and Oly. These are the annual contracts the players have excluding extra for winning games and trophies.

source: www.sportime.gr

Amounts are in Euro's

Panathinaikos

Rudolph Skacel 190.000

Mario Galinovic 90.000

Srdjan Antric 140.000

Alain Raguel 50.000

Macej Bykowski 100.000

Dumitru Mitu 190.000

Michalis Konstantinou 1.200.000

Rene Henriksen 850.000

Angelos Basinas 550.000

Pantelis Konstantinidis 530.000

Ezequiel Gonzalez 520.000

Emmanuel Olisadebe 450.000

Markus Munch 450.000

Joel Epale 300.000

Giannis Goumas 300.000

Nassif Morris 280.000

Dimitris Papadopoulos 240.000

Silvio Maric

I am sorry but the Vardinoyiannis Familly over the years have conned the State, the tax paying citizen and many other stakeholders (remember your objections to AEK's article 44 "Scandal" ? Well all teams have sceletons in their closet) out of millions of Euros in declaring silly wages while passing "Black" cash to players secretly...

Remember when I was laughing with the wages of Karagounis at PAO and Elastonpappou confronted me with the fact that Karagounis was showing up in trining with a very expensive car... ? ;)

In other words... in this dirty corner of sport... dont trust declared amounts... ;)

That great difference does not surprise me at all.

It can be translated in many ways.

1. Vardinogiannis has Kavouria in his pockets (simple as that)

2. The wage budget difference reflects the difference of income between the two clubs (Karaiskaki being the deciding factor)

3. OLY has many overrated players that wouldn't command that sort of wages in any other team in the world. Antonakis would have gone abroad if he found that type of money. Surer and Rivaldo are considered "has-beens" in Spain and couldn't find decent contracts. Djorjevic Georgatos and Giovanni are way past their prime to get that sort of money.

4. Pao got rid of expensive (pre-AlfaDigital crash) contracts with the exeption of Mihalakis and Henriksen whereas OLY renewed most of his key players.

Kirgiakos 80.000? are you sure not 800.000????

Don't forget Kiriakos came to Pao on a Transfer from Agios Nikolaos 3rd National Division as a promising young player (not to mention that we signed him only because of Injuries). He is making his name right now so his 80000 isn't all that bad.

80.000 is terrible. He plays a much bigger role that that now, he is a starting player, players like Epalle should not be getting more than 3 times that.

I would have thought after his awesome performances in the CL 01/02 he would have gotten a better contract after that.....

Remember when I was laughing with the wages of Karagounis at PAO and Elastonpappou confronted me with the fact that Karagounis was showing up in trining with a very expensive car... ? ;)

In other words... in this dirty corner of sport... dont trust declared amounts... ;)

That Mercedes was a gift from Choutos to him. they are child hood friends.

The Merc wasn't new.

Kirgiakos 80.000? are you sure not 800.000????

Don't forget Kiriakos came to Pao on a Transfer from Agios Nikolaos 3rd National Division as a promising young player (not to mention that we signed him only because of Injuries). He is making his name right now so his 80000 isn't all that bad.
Kirgiakos wasn't signed from Agios Nikolaos. He was on-loan there and when PAO called him back he was doing pre-season training with OFI until both Vokolos and Goumas got injured when we had less than a week before we played Slavia Prague in a CL qualifying. He was to mark Pavel Kuka and did a great job.

Kiriakos is from the PAO youth system.

I wasn't aware of that. Even so he was not considered to be someone of great value when he was brought back.

AND we all know that PAO does not offer new contracts based on performance all that often

Does anyone know the rhyme Gavroi have ready to welcome him in Karaiskaki?

Guys don't trust anything you read.....

How can Rivaldo get 1.900.0000? :o Thrynos paid him 4.2mn for 2+1 years?

And Basinas 550.000? Basinas gets another 270.000 bonus if he plays 50% of the games (which he always does)....

Of course its Interesting to see that Lamoio gets more than Gonzalez and Kourada gets 300.000 a year!!! :o But of course these signing took place at a time where teams used to pay millions and millions.. Hopefully this will be the last year we see those disgraceful players wearing the green jersey....

P.S. By the way I would like to see your comment on Michalakis (Palto) wage..... :P

Heres who else is on the Kavourogiannides Payroll...

Evergreen! :tup:

By the way.. Mouse do you see what friendship is all about? Houtos bought his friend (by the way Houtos was the one who was not getting paid for years) a second hand 500SL Merc? You see? I expect you to buy me a second hand XKR Jaguar for my birthday... After all we are close friends.... :P

People... Get serious with those kind of statements... Choutos was protesting about not getting paid, how can he buy a 500SL Merc to... Karagouna?

do not believe the most of the nubers declared above... I can not see Kyrgiakos getting 80,000 and Kotsios getting 200,000... Also it bothers me to hear this... Schurrer gets 450,000 € and Kafes gets over 600,000 €... Castillo gets 180,000 € and Vallas 200,000... impossible if these guys are not stupid...

Archived